Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers (6515 Views)

Revolution Now: Heavily Armed Security Operatives Storm Roads, Streets (Photos) / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by lacemose(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nnamdi kanu and his followers are at it again. see how they embarrased these set of heavily armed military men all in the name of biafra
see video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LDMFEm9J0E

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by lacemose(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by NwaAmaikpe: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked

Nnamdi KANU is a hero.

Only a hater will argue this fact.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Odingo1: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victory will fall on those who oppose suppression

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by DLondonboiy: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
These people think we are joking...oh! They no longer shoot Biafrans.

They should keep killing us. Kill 100 Biafrans and 1000 would rise up the next day..

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by DLondonboiy: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
God bless ndi igbo and no where else!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
the military don't have choice than to be following us like flies

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hizzy:
the military don't have choice than to be following us like flies

If Kanu wasn't there and those group of Army and police met a smaller group of Igbos, it would've been a different story.

The flattie soldier in bright camo and that fat Auchi Mopol would've released some rounds on the crowd of people.

This group need to be careful. They can claim that they protesters were disturbing public peace/traffic flow and aggressive to the security team.

That IPOB man was taunting the Army and police to shoot. That wasn't proper.

I didn't see much difference between El Zazzaky group and this group.

They had no weapon and if the Nigerian Army/police had shot at them, I believe the crowd would've dispersed and nothing would've happened.

They need to be careful how they confront these mad men. Those arrested and put in jail might be killed and no one would know or even ask questions.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Rrankdonga(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Urchman27(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
as is it now
Namndi KANU is untouchable
the world knows him.
Israel are behind him

we warned buhari not to arrest him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by zicoraads: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
They ended up messing the situation even further. It was very foolish of them to have thought they could stop him anyway. The man has his people's support.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rrankdonga:
This is foolishness.
reallyand what should we call this.. slavery I guess

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by ESDKING: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Why would a normal human being think that Ipob could be stopped with force ?.
It's only lunatics will think so.

The only thing that can stop Ipob rally, movement e.t.c is a date for REFERENDUM, anything outside this is a waste of time, and anything outside date for referendum will only intensify the struggle.

See how the police men just embarrassed themselves.
It's a pity.
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala, what do you have to say about this ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by rainylad(f): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
gbosaa:

If Kanu wasn't there and those group of Army and police met a smaller group of Igbos, it would've been a different story.

The flattie soldier in bright camo and that fat Auchi Mopol would've released some rounds on the crowd of people.

This group need to be careful. They can claim that they protesters were disturbing public peace/traffic flow and aggressive to the security team.

They had no weapon and if the Nigerian Army/police had shot at them, I believe the crowd would've dispersed and nothing would've happened.

They need to be careful how they confront these mad men. Those arrested and put in jail might be killed and no one would know or even ask questions.

..afonja gerrout of this thread with your creepy analysis about death
..no one needs your evil opinions..certainly not Igbos or IPOB members.

14 Likes

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
ESDKING:
Why would a normal human being think the Ipob could be stopped with force ?.
It's only lunatics will think so.

The only thing that can stop Ipob rally, movement e.t.c is a date for REFERENDUM, anything outside this is a waste of time, and anything outside date for referendum will only intensify the struggle.

See how the police men just embarrassed themselves.
It's a pity.
IPOB should be very careful, Nigerian soldiers are mad set of people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
lacemose:
Nnamdi kanu and his followers are at it again. see how they embarrased these set of heavily armed military men all in the name of biafra
see video below

the guy who was taking in this video is just a fool and very stupid. He is telling the soldiers to shoot him. Who on earth does that. If the soldier shot him, everybody will just run and he will die. People shaa.

Modified ** biafrans think Nnamdi kanu is powerful, they should mind how they trade oo. Cause the next time Nnamdi might be shot and label it stray bullet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Guestlander: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
gbosaa:

They are looking for props to further their propaganda. It is straight out of Ojukwu's play book. Provoke the security guys to shoot so they can have a video to show Amnesty International. Ojukwu also starved children for the same purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by DonBobes(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
D day ds rubbish turns against d animal cownu if i hear someone complains I will remind d animal ds thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Chubhie: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
DonBobes:
D day ds rubbish turns against d animal cownu if i hear someone complains I will remind d animal ds thread.
Soldier boy, request for transfer to aba.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by jeslofem: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
lacemose:
see video below

meeen I dey fear for this guys oooo.
wow wow wow seriously I give it to u guys

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nnamdi KANU is a hero.

Of course. I'm a big hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ishilove:

You dey find trouble abi? grin
Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
angryOK na
Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
GoroTango:
You dey find trouble abi? grin
I'm a lover, not a fighter cheesy
Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by PDJT: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
-I really despise some Nigerians for this, especially the suppose trained Police and military men, whose jobs it is to defend people's rights. Why do our people, black Africans, hate Freedom & Justice so much? This is really shameful! Black people, what is mentally wrong with you?

-We, Biafrans, never agreed to become Nigerians and have never felt like Nigerians and any sensible human being should support this cause for the people to be free. Unity by force is indeed Slavery! Let our people go.

-We have lived and survived apart until those devilish colonialists arrived and saw only black people and didn't care to note they are not same people. May Chukwu Okike help us in this our lifetime struggle for Freedom & Justice. Isee.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by prolifik83(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nnamdi KANU is a hero.

What has he achieved that make him an hero? A jobless Man leading other senseless Miscreants around. Niger Bridge will fall on You. If you reply me. #BOB
Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by PDJT: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ishilove:

-See them: Enemies of Freedom & Justice.

7 Likes

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by PDJT: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
[s]
prolifik83:

What has he achieved that make him an hero? A jobless Man leading other senseless Miscreants around. Niger Bridge will fall on You. If you reply me. #BOB
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ishilove:

You dey find trouble abi?
Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
PDJT:

-See them: Enemies of Freedom & Justice.
Lmao! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mscheeeeeeew
Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Built2last: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
O boy I just dey hear shoot. Shoot....the men know say if they shoot they won't leave there alive

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by Built2last: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
O boy I just dey hear..shoot.. shoot oga shoot. The officers know that if they shoot. They won't leave there alive

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Urge Yahoo Boys To Return Their Monies To FG To Help Improve Lives / Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises / Police Promotion Skips Igbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.