Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo (20177 Views)

Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games / Athletics Ends With Nigeria Winning 10 GOLD Medals At All African Games! / Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by pushtani(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Congratulations!!!!! But naija still need more gold medals oo.. We are fifth on the medal table behind Egypt and even South Africa

Big ups to all of them. Keep making us proud
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by myola777(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
ok
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by bqlekan(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
182Kg.. that's massive..,

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by echobee(f): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Does he sound like a drug peddler?
Was the competition in Malaysia or Indonesia?
confirm bro,tell the yeyenatu pikin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by saheedbadmus(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nice one and congrats oga yakubu ..

SANTOMA in d building
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by abduljabbar4(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pontaboki:
Oya where are the Northerners?,na only to throw bomb dem sabi?.I am asking the Slaves,please where are your masters?.Ndi Ara!!!!!
One of them is the richest man in Africa. Where are your drug pushers?

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by debasco1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nigerians always break record since 1914.
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by richidinho(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
southern Naija again

truly Northerners are parasitic in nature grin

proudly south

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by 400billionman: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
No pictures. ?
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by M4gunners: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Congratulations bro.
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by damton(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
No body is too small to bring glory to his country. congrats bro
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by tonymooreozonuwe: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
THE LAUNCHING OF 927CAFETRIA::::::::BE PART OF AN INNOVATION:::: THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF NEW TASTY RECIPES JOINTS (927CAFETERIA):::::::The First 10 People Gets Free Meal Ticket, and snapshots with COMEDIAN AKPORORO:::: Add this Event to Ur Calendar as well as to-do-list::: SUNDAY 27TH Sept. 2015. YOU ARE ALL INVITED::::::::::::‪#‎VENUE‬::: NOT TOO FAR FROM YABATECH:::: 21, ST. FINBARRS ROAD, OFF UNILAG AKOKA.(BESIDE KEYSTONE BANK)...‪#‎OFFICIAL‬
......more LIKES please

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by dasrackhor(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
phameous:
Physically challenged doing things worthwhile... While some girls with hands and legs complete be terrorizing akwa ibom.
eh eh,pls tell me more.
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Missy89(f): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
pushtani:
Congratulations!!!!! But naija still need more gold medals oo.. We are fifth on the medal table behind Egypt and even South Africa

Big ups to all of them. Keep making us proud

we will pick more medals in tracks and field

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
With Crooked wheelchair, economic hardship and bad wheelchairable roads why won't our special weightlifters not win golds and everything shiny?? Congrats to him, more to come to Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Pontaboki: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hahahahahahaha.One is the Richest and the rest are damn Terrorists.Oya Slave respond.Onye Ara!!!!.Quote me and Die
abduljabbar4:

One of them is the richest man in Africa. Where are your drug pushers?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Ilekeh(f): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
With Crooked wheelchair, economic hardship and bad wheelchairable roads why won't our special weightlifters not win golds and everything shiny?? Congrats to him, more to come to Naija.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by enomakos(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Darebecca:
good one.
Record Breaker.

bt i knw of one Hausa man dat can carry FOUR (4) bags of dagote Cement.
really?
Nigerian need him quickly in rio
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Ilekeh(f): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pontaboki:
Hahahahahahaha.One is the Richest and the rest are damn Terrorists.Oya Slave respond.Onye Ara!!!!.Quote me and Die

Make I call one Ijaw man to whip you str8?
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Pontaboki: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Slave,you won't worry about your hungry brothers in Osun!!!
Ilekeh:

Make I call one Ijaw man to whip you str8?
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by pushtani(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Missy89:

Hopefully,, at least making the top 3 won't be bad
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by pushtani(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Missy89:

Hopefully,, at least making the top 3 won't be bad
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Ilekeh(f): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pontaboki:
Slave,you won't worry about your hungry brothers in Osun!!!

Please answer the question. Must I call your Ijaw master before you return to your cage?

I know, Yoruba pacesetters go upset you die.
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Dalyjay(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Naija 4 life
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by abduljabbar4(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pontaboki:
Another one is your president.grin

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by aderonkedeborah(f): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
congratsssss
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Geez! The guy has horns? shocked
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pontaboki:
Oya where are the Northerners?,na only to throw bomb dem sabi?.I am asking the Slaves,please where are your masters?.Ndi Ara!!!!!

Kenya has been winning medals in long distance racing with 90% of the runners from the Kalenjin tribe.

Despite that...everyone celebrates.

What's your point?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by jericco1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
To whom it may concern......the beans help sha
Re: Yakubu Adesokan Shines At The African Games in Congo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
richidinho:
southern Naija again

truly Northerners are parasitic in nature grin

proudly south

Yes.....and almost all of Kenya's runners come from one tribe......

So....I guess the rest of Kenya is parasitic, eh?

You Nigerians.....better stop fighting over oil. OIL will not save you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lampard Hails Rashford's Wonder Goal Against Chelsea / Copa America Final! Can We Witness Messi's First Major Title Tomorrow? / 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.