Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! (1236 Views)

I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! / Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by jennyama: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Create what you want from inside out

It doesn't matter how long you work hard, be creative, smart, talented, insightful, even lucky-but if you fail to understand the importance of your own thoughts in the process of creation, everything you do will amount to nothing.

The most important factor of success and the creation of prosperity come within yourself-your thoughts. Just as the saying goes “as a man thinketh,” a particular sequence of thoughts persisted in, be it good or bad, cannot fail to produce its results on character and circumstances.
A man may not be able to choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, but yet surely, shape his circumstances…

If you look closely into the minds of successful men and women you would discover a wealth of positive energy: thoughts of success and abundance. In order to create external prosperity, health and wealth, you must first create those thoughts internally. You must see yourself as successful, play out your dreams and ambitions in your mind-successfully.

It is tempting to convince yourself that you would become more positive and that your thoughts would become purer and more success oriented after a measure of success. But however this is a classic case of putting a cart before the horse. The quickest, surest way to riches is from inside out.

Thoughts have incredible powers. Use your imaginations to create your dreams and great changes will follow.
“Let a man radically alter he’ thoughts, and he will be astonished at the rapid transformation it will effect in the material conditions of his life.” -James Allen

All the successful people I’ve come across in many different fields, although they have different talents, temperaments, skills, work ethics and backgrounds, they all have the same thing in common: the golden attitude of seeing themselves already a success. They never question this rule and they never want to understand why someone will question their level of greatness.

Success originates from the mind and then translates into the material world. It never works the other way round as so may seem to believe. People who are successful know that the one important thing they do have control over is their own thinking. Guess what? All of us have the same advantage so let’s simply do the same.

Get to know me more @ http://jennysworldng..com.ng

Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
See as fyn gal like u take dey disgrace hersef.
#YolO

1 Like

Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
I love this girls attitude sha. Confidence is key, amirite

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by StepTwo: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
yabaleft growing empty by d day
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Trishpat(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
hmm sadhmm
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Spikkylee: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
cheesy

This gurl is Silly,Dumb and Disgustin....Continue showing ur "Insecurity..!!!!
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
angrywe done with side face pix show us full front face
Apperantly u fine from d side
Wat of front view angry
Show nd lets judge nd quite d side yeye view
U just pretty nt d finest
Quit foolin ursef
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by IamLEGEND1: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
and I have something to say too
"FÚCK YOU"

Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
are you also the same guy called Kenneth onah on Facebook? #busted.
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Fulaboy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
www.nairaland.com/rahamas
Most handsome girl on nairaland indeed undecided
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ioannes:
are you also the same guy called Kenneth onah on Facebook? #busted.

Seriously? shocked
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by clemz85(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
she is Cute, I didn't read the post.
next!
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Seriously? shocked
hahahaha... check him out on Facebook.
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Oahray: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ehya... So some girls actually need 24/7 public reassurance that they look good. Sad tale.
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by pTomz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
another escapeeundecided
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by LadyAimy: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jollyjoy come o
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Who be dis again,make i park here first. Oya.
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
This is epic,btw what is wrong with you opin the first place you are not a lady so why impersonating that innocent lady by posting her pix here,to think she is not that cute,her big shinning eyes is a huge turn off especially at night...

Secondly,your writeup is very revealing and inspirating,but the topic is not really ok for this kinda writeup....

Lastly,which kin villa u come from selfthere is a saying that a man who havent tasted the food of other women will assume his mum food is the best,i will assume you are not yet exposed,as u knw weytin beauty mean,i will allow you to bask in the euphoria of your ignorance....attention,seeking biiiitch.

Kindly remove that lady pix and put your sis,btw who wan click that link self?i pray make i even view am oo...la click,la bend...
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by hatux: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Stoopid attention seekers... Palmwinetapper come see one of your family here cheesy
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by dazzlingd(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Let's see your full pix so we can assess your curves, ur face still pass for average
Re: One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Radarada!

What am high nut going to see in this one lyf?

(1) (Reply)

LADIES! 10 Ways To Prove To Him That You Only Want A Serious Relationship / Your Most Embarrasing Sexual Moment Ever. / When Your Ex Wants To Know How Your Living With Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.