Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River (30904 Views)

Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River / Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by Dejohnbull: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Skoopy:

Bros, this is a state project, PMB is only a guest to handle the ground breaking. Thanks.
U are worst than the dullard of daura, if all the ground breakings since 1960-83-15' were archives we won't be talking of road in 2015, the dullard was ptf chairman in 1995 under abacha' his incharge of all federal roads he did not lay any foundation on this road but was busy connecting plateau with gombe, yobe with katsina, zamfara-sokoto-kebbi, with ptf money

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by Dejohnbull: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2015
Hamisu4888:
. Dejohnbull, you never knew your president very well yet.its time for you realize Buhari's capacity.
We are 100+dayz counting ph-aba is not yet connected, and ur are talking buhari?
Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by Dejohnbull: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2015
gobizzy101:
Dead man walking
Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by Dejohnbull: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2015
Edemingle:
Use your head, it isn't Buhari that is fixing oooo, he's only performing ground breaking. The road is constructed by the state govt in partnership with investors.
Dullard like u if ur baba dullard dont know what he is doing there he should go and perform ground breaking of okija rural road! Kunkuru!
Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by Dejohnbull: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2015
simpleseyi:

This statement is wrong. The statement should have been "Rubbish, if Goatluck, Obasanjo and Yar'Adua could not fix 90km Uyo-Odukpani in 16 years, how will the people's General fix 240km of less economy road"?

Use your brain young fool, you have lost the election and you've got to wail for the next 8 years of the people's General's rule.
if u dont like what read!!! Go and Die

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by Skoopy(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2015
Dejohnbull:
U are worst than the dullard of daura, if all the ground breakings since 1960-83-15' were archives we won't be talking of road in 2015, the dullard was ptf chairman in 1995 under abacha' his incharge of all federal roads he did not lay any foundation on this road but was busy connecting plateau with gombe, yobe with katsina, zamfara-sokoto-kebbi, with ptf money

You be capital fool! Mumu
Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by Dejohnbull: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2015
tayour917i:

Very easy to know you are REALLY DULL.... Must failure be a continuous process ?
DUNDY UNITED.... Failure started by who?
Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by Dejohnbull: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Skoopy:

See ur life? U stay in fathers palour and type trash, dundy travel and see
Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by Dejohnbull: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=nationalistt post=38052083][/quote]dont quote me again if u dont have ur own view ok.
Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by IGBOSON1: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2015
Bevista:
Is this a State or Federal government project?

^^^Same question i asked too!

Also, has anyone noticed the difference between the PDP Governors from the SE/SS on the one hand, and APC Governors from the north on the other (esp' those who left PDP last year to join APC)?

I remember when those APC Governors wanted to have anything commissioned they'd ignore the then sitting President GEJ, but instead invite past military leaders or Atiku just to spite him! This is in keeping with the bitter, hateful, vengeful and unforgiving nature that party is generally known for!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Why are APCists praising Buhari when the road is the project of Cross river state governmtnt?
Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by johnwell(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2015
DeKen:
Hmm. Cross River with Bakassi Deep Sea Port and Akwa Ibom with Ibaka Deep Sea Port. Hope this won't be a source for another strife.

just my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by Morizo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
For those praising PMB its not a federal funded project. its d Governor's initiative and he would use his influence to bring partners that would manage the road. Toll gates would be used to pay back d loan he would secure for d projects.
Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by deygar: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayade the people, s chioce, nize tempo, imoke took d state 8yrs back,,,these road will go a long way in boosting d economy of the state.....
Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by OlaSpeaker(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
anigbajumo:

"it is not FG that is building the road it is the Cross river state government"

*Building the road"

Dis guy wana kill me wif English ooooo
sorry it is "constructing" are you happy??
Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by timothybet2(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by Dejohnbull: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Skoopy:

local BEAST of no nation
Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by tayour917i(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dejohnbull:

Hahahahaha I just noticed your name is john bull........ Nah your grand father start am nah..... Omo ale jatiti... End time dullard
Re: Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River by tayour917i(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dejohnbull:

Hahahahaha I just noticed your name is john bull........ Nah grand father start am nah..... Omo ale jatiti... End time dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki’s Address At Resumption Of Plenary Today (full Text) / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President / Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.