Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud (37955 Views)

FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! / EFCC Detains Ex-Governor Akpabio Again Over Alleged Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
At times,I wish the penalty for corruption is death sentence..

If its praticeable in China,and its among the shakers of the world,I wonder why we haven't done it in Nigeria..

With this revelation,I hope some heads should roll to serve as a deterrent to other..

Our leaders are just plain wicked..too much greed.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by tucky200(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by obailala(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Obasanjo would not like this news!!!! The old fool embezzled $16 billion of our hard earned money meant for the power sector.
Before you label your grand father an old fool, may you be reminded that all the power projects commissioned by your hero GEJ in the last 5 years were also from the proceeds of that $16billion. The question I ask is, the almost equal amount spent by GEJ on power, what did it produce?
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by phoneport(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
okay
Watching this trend from my moluwe in Apapa holdup or traffic jam cha, hope the 3500 mega watt electricity will give me some 0.000000020 watt when i get home today by 9pm by the grace of all mighty Baba.
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by MARINS(f): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
When fraudsters advice the govt
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by MabraO: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tonye would be dumb wen it comes to this kind of revelation that Jonah daft spent $1.5billion to build 9 turbines

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by dayjee: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Which way NIGERIA?
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by philfrey08: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fraud everywhere even in the kitchen....

Make una dey espose dey pesekute o... biko... na my ow
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by kennyman2000(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by whyteheart: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Support anti-corruption crusade or else we will have no future.
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by j4sure(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
ok
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by Empredboy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Toosure70:
PDP
Power to the people!!!!!
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by Marpol: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
lonelydora:
PDP 16 years rule. Obasanjo and GEJ should be packing their bags now to enter jail.

$12b for 12000MW in Brazil.

$16b for 2500/3000MW in Nigeria.

Dear Lord, May heavy thunder fire anyone involved in this daylight robbery.

Amen!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by mitnick(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
When pple scream and shout corruption in Oil sector I just watch and laugh. Power and communication sector in Nigeria is worse. They steal with confidence.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by Pataki: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
He said: “From Kubwa to Katampe sub-station, there is a transmission line. When we checked the cost of the line, we found that it was over-inflated. Then, another mind-boggling discovery was made where 18 turbines were procured for $404 million. Then, when additional nine turbines were needed, they now spent $1.545 billion on them. Is that sane for anybody to comprehend?

18 turbines = $404 million

LATER, additional

9 turbines = $1.545 billion

JESU!!!! No wonder Oshiomole said when Nigerians start hearing of the corruption that took place, they will want to stone some of these people.

This is just beyond ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by ezeuba(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
He is just shouting now so that when he is finally named as one of those that messed our power issue up he will say it's because of his shouting that they're witch-hunting him... We know what happened bro... You were among the looters... We've not forgotten...
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by onyfor(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Clintonpaul:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/elumelu-exposes-multi-billion-naira-power-sector-fraud/
All these revelations will be incomplete without OBJ telling us what he did with the million dollars he received from power privatisation. Yet nothing to write home about.

At least me ma na Nigerian make we speak our mind
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by deflover(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Right now i have come to a point where i dont know who to believe anymore.....i cant scream APC nirether can i scream PDP.....i cant scream biafra nor One Nigeria anymore......i am sick and tired....yesterday i slept all through as the power to go on is slowing draining off my life....Its as if i am running on low battery .....when will we save ourselves from all these class of leeches we call the elites....i am tired of all the fight and news we have online....what use is it to us....we cant do shit and they know it....we are too busy uploading pictures on facebook or thanking God when we see the next man is not feeding as good as our bowl of small eba.....i think we need action and not these news.....they only make me see that our unborn children will have nothing when they are born...

i weep for our people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by jamace(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
appini:
He should be very careful... OBJ is is a wounded lion.
To hell with Obj. He is the architect of modern corruption in Nigeria. If found guilty, Obj should be jailed.
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by donnie(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hehe. . . I like this. Public office will soon become less attractive to many.
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by nwakaibeya1: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 … > for those who HAVE spiritual eye listen to uterance in video&know its TRUE but YOU CANT accept truth?since the creation of humanbeigns to JESUSCHRIST till now humanbeigns do not accept truth and revelation easily John 6,60-66 makes it very clear
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by Keegan: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
efilefun:
Yet some wailers wanted the nation to continue suffering and enduring all sorts of nonsense from the hands of this Demons hiding under a torn UMBRELLA..... A government that sees nothing wrong in stealing/corruption. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

You blame them? They are the self-centred fools who were benefiting immensely directly or indirectly from the chaos. Awon arijenimodaru. Shame on them.
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by walozanga(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
OBJ WILL BE IN TROUBLE IF THE COMMITTEE IS VERY SERIOUS AND STRAIGHT FORWARD
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by obailala(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
lonelydora:
PDP 16 years rule. Obasanjo and GEJ should be packing their bags now to enter jail.

Did you just say $16 billion?... GEJ added significantly to that amount summing it up to over twenty something or more billion dollars.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by walozanga(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
obailala:
Before you label your grand father an old fool, may you be reminded that all the power projects commissioned by your hero GEJ in the last 5 years were also from the proceeds of that $16billion. The question I ask is, the almost equal amount spent by GEJ on power, what did it produce?

BEFORE U GET TO GEJ , OBJ MUST BE ARRESTED. copy that
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by lunaticfringe: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
deflover:

Right now i have come to a point where i dont know who to believe anymore.....i cant scream APC nirether can i scream PDP.....i cant scream biafra nor One Nigeria anymore......i am sick and tired....yesterday i slept all through as the power to go on is slowing draining off my life....Its as if i am running on low battery .....when will we save ourselves from all these class of leeches we call the elites....i am tired of all the fight and news we have online....what use is it to us....we cant do shit and they know it....we are too busy uploading pictures on facebook or thanking God when we see the next man is not feeding as good as our bowl of small eba.....i think we need action and not these news.....they only make me see that our unborn children will have nothing when they are born...

i weep for our people

Used to be same with me but for a few years back when I discovered that Nigeria is a dream killer.
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by Reference(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Just wasting their time and energy. Enough meat to get folks anxious and excited while the show goes on.
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by mmsen: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bevista:
16 years of PDP government is the WORST period this country has ever witnessed.

May God/Allah bless Nigerians for sending that evil party to where it belongs - Hell.

You have a very short memory if you believe that the period of 1999 - 2015 is the worst in Nigerian history.

You forget the Abacha years that preceded, as well as the Babangida years. The poor habits established during that period are still in place today.
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by 4stylz: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Toosure70:
PDP, May God punish PDP and their supporters. I know the flat head people will quote me. Quote me and go hell fire o.

You are already in hell
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by Keegan: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
obailala:
This is just telling us what we already know.... PDP was a curse on Nigeria from the pit of hell. 16 years and well over $20 billion spent on power but they couldn't add up to 3000mw to the generation capacity they met in 1999.

And some humans were asking these vampires to continue ruling us? angry

Thank God we were able to resist and wrestled the rein from them. PDP are cursed.
Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by Kenobus: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
lonelydora:

You need to isolate Obj from GEJ

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud by obailala(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
walozanga:

BEFORE U GET TO GEJ , OBJ MUST BE ARRESTED. copy that
I was only addressing the confused man who was praising GEJ but insulting OBJ even though we all know they are both useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Buys & Eats Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.