Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (228438 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by YTderin(f): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Yeahreen:
Interviewed via Skype. A lady on Skype & 3 others live there at ibadan. Basically just sell urself and what yuh can offer. Confidence level matters a lot. Cheers
How far naw? How did it go yesterday, would have reached out to you but my phone was dead. And I don't recognise you. Hope it went well sha.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kaibamapolia: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
shemano:

Have you done the interview and aptitude test at Whyte clone office be4 this time

Yeah have done the test and interview at Whytecleon also another interview at wema Bank head quarters at marinna. The final stage is the CBT pls I seriously need info about the CBT.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Godpikin15: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
YTderin:

How far naw? How did it go yesterday, would have reached out to you but my phone was dead. And I don't recognise you. Hope it went well sha.

I remember asking you a question jokily about nairaland but the way you responded made me feel me so bad. Chai

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by izutex007(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2016
hardeyswaggz:
guys, how do i apply to whytecleon please?

Bro please search online. They have a website.

PS
Tho i hope someone suggests a more productive means

**pple who already at the interview stage please comment.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by istanboi: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2016
Please is application still going on? It yes, how do I apply?
Yeahreen:
Oh, I suggest you try to contact them and see if they can reschedule for You
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by YTderin(f): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2016
Godpikin15:

I remember asking you a question jokily about nairaland but the way you responded made me feel me so bad. Chai
Sorry about that.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by juliebrown: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2016
tchidi:

I had mine on 16th. I have been sent an sms to await the next stage.
Cc juliebrown
. I guess it's only those dat Wrote on d 16th dat has been sent a success msg, do u knw any1 dat wrote on 18th n also got a success msg?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by oluwatansho(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2016
can some just tell us how the CBT looks like.....or are we not here to help each other out
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
juliebrown:
. I guess it's only those dat Wrote on d 16th dat has been sent a success msg, do u knw any1 dat wrote on 18th n also got a success msg?
I wrote on 17th, v seen a success message tho
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Godpikin15: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
YTderin:
Sorry about that.

Can we exchange contacts?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by gondon(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
who please
gondon:
Those that had their test in LAGOS on the 25th of FEB, who have received success message?.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Aight bruv. Would do that.
Godpikin15:

I had my interview yesterday also at the bank.... Kindly let me know if you got another message from them And I will do the same also.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Twas aight ooo. Hope urs was gud too. Would av reached out to yuh also but I wasn't sure who yuh where nd didn't av ur contact.
YTderin:

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Naaaa, it's interview before cbt.
shemano:

Have you taken the wema Bank CBT test b4 the interview
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by shaks4s: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2016
Princecharming01:

i dont know why they didnt send to some after all the stress
I was also called for the docuentation on the 2nd and submitted 8th of feb. Later I heard some have been called for training. Really don't know what's going on.please have you contacted them? And what are they saying?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eddyboy18: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
shaks4s:

I was also called for the docuentation on the 2nd and submitted 8th of feb. Later I heard some have been called for training. Really don't know what's going on.please have you contacted them? And what are they saying?
mehn this their process is much oooo
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Princecharming01(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
shaks4s:

have u tried to contact them and what was their response to u,what i was told was that maybe another batch cos msg was sent to the numbers he was given.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by shaks4s: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Princecharming01:

have u tried to contact them and what was their response to u,what i was told was that maybe another batch cos msg was sent to the numbers he was given.
I called somene there and he said its in batches that we should keep our fingers crosed
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Princecharming01(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
shaks4s:
I called somene there and he said its in batches that we should keep our fingers crosed
same here. Their training ends 18th i guess,lets wait till then. Pls lets keep in touch.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kaibamapolia: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
shaks4s:

Please can u tell me the format of the CBT am having mine this Monday. Thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kaibamapolia: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
shaks4s:

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kaibamapolia: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
shaks4s:

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Princecharming01(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
kaibamapolia:

its more of questionnaire format wanting to knw you psychology nd attitude at work eg. Asking you how you react when an angry customer yell at you. Then few maths nd english question
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesayosuper: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Princecharming01:

its more of questionnaire format wanting to knw you psychology nd attitude at work eg. Asking you how you react when an angry customer yell at you. Then few maths nd english question
hope u did it very well,cos they really use it o,i mean it's very important o,and hope u were able to finish before time finished,best of luck
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
mehn this their process is much oooo[/quote] of feb. Later I heard some have been called for training. Really don't know what's going on.please have you contacted them? And what are they saying?[/quote

how is the documentation like.... Do u hv to go to bank to do that
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by oluwatansho(m): 2:53am On Mar 07, 2016
shemano:

mehn this their process is much oooo of feb. Later I heard some have been called for training. Really don't know what's going on.please have you contacted them? And what are they saying?[/quote

how is the documentation like.... Do u hv to go to bank to do that

have you done urs and if yes.....how was it like
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Nah I never do am that's why am also asking
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by bonasera: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Hello Job seekers, feel free to search for a group on facebook "Job Links Nigeria" they post current openings for just fresh graduates. good luck smiley
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by bonasera: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Hello Job seekers, feel free to search for a group on face book "Job Links Nigeria" they post current openings for just fresh graduates. good luck smiley
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by gondon(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Those that had their test written on 25th FEB......And have received message, should please indicate.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Please has anyone gotten any feedback from whyte cleon since the success messages they sent last week monday? E don dey go two weeks o
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eddyboy18: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
Please has anyone gotten any feedback from whyte cleon since the success messages they sent last week monday? E don dey go two weeks o
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.