Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,544 members, 7,955,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (232558 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 1:13am On Mar 02, 2016
Oh, I suggest you try to contact them and see if they can reschedule for You
kayoade09:

I also got the message this afternoon inviting me for a panel interview with wema in ibadan but unfortunately i wont be available on dat day,Going for a business trip. I would be happy if i can ask for reshedule.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 1:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Yes, I also received the interview invite this afternoon. All the best.
YTderin:
Feb 3rd BSA, just got an invite with wema bank from whytecleon.
Cc:kayoade09
Cc: yeahreen
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 02, 2016
omisakint:

January 20th

Ok. Una. Senior us well well.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Is there anyone sent a text, for interview at Wema bank in Lagos? I wasn't sent, I just wanna know

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by diddygracias(f): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Yes
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
To those that did their interviews today how was the interview like?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by gondon(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Those that had their test in LAGOS on the 25th of FEB, who have received success message?.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
diddygracias:
Yes

You were sent yesterday too?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by juliebrown: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Pls has anyone who did test / interview on 18 Feb @ Abuja goten any message?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by gondon(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
can some one reply me please.....
gondon:
Those that had their test in LAGOS on the 25th of FEB, who have received success message?.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Inioluwa01(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hello everyone. Please, I need a contact number through which I can reach Whytecleon Lagos besides the 017904....in the texts they send. Anyone with one should please drop it here for me. Thank you.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Inioluwa01:
Hello everyone. Please, I need a contact number through which I can reach Whytecleon Lagos besides the 017904....in the texts they send. Anyone with one should please drop it here for me. Thank you.

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Inioluwa01(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Boltmeister:

Thank you bro. I appreciate.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eddyboy18: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
omisakint:
Can someone pls tell me what to expect. Thanks
hello bro.how was your panel interview today and what were the questions you were asked. please. thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by omisakint: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Eddyboy18:

hello bro.how was your panel interview today and what were the questions you were asked. please. thanks

Just normal question. Tell us about yourself. The other questions depends on the chat... One physical interviewer and the other lady was on Skype. Thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eddyboy18: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
omisakint post=43l 393761:
Can someone pls tell me what to expect. Thanks
thanks.but were you told your fate.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by omisakint: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Eddyboy18:

thanks.but were you told your fate.

You ever attended an interview and you were told your fate instantly??

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Xjack04(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
omisakint:

Just normal question. Tell us about yourself. The other questions depends on the chat... One physical interviewer and the other lady was on Skype. Thanks

Did u chat with d lady tru Skype?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by omisakint: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Xjack04:

Did u chat with d lady tru Skype?

Yes
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hardeyswaggz: 1:07am On Mar 04, 2016
guys, how do i apply to whytecleon please?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 6:09am On Mar 04, 2016
Interviewed via Skype. A lady on Skype & 3 others live there at ibadan. Basically just sell urself and what yuh can offer. Confidence level matters a lot. Cheers
shemano:
To those that did their interviews today how was the interview like?

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Godpikin15: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Yeahreen:
Interviewed via Skype. A lady on Skype & 3 others live there at ibadan. Basically just sell urself and what yuh can offer. Confidence level matters a lot. Cheers

I had my interview yesterday also at the bank.... Kindly let me know if you got another message from them And I will do the same also.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by gondon(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2016
gondon:
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nelzone(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Please has anybody who wrote in abuja around feb 16th, and that got a success message on monday sayin u will be contacted soon, have any of u been contacted or something.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nelzone:
Please has anybody who wrote in abuja around feb 16th, and that got a success message on monday sayin u will be contacted soon, have any of u been contacted or something.

I had mine on 16th. I have been sent an sms to await the next stage.
Cc juliebrown
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by SaintBJ(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
@TCHIDI, same with me,
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
tchidi:

I had mine on 16th. I have been sent an sms to await the next stage.
Cc juliebrown
I did mine in Lagos the same date.... Also got a success message on Monday.... Wait for the next call
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
shemano:

I did mine in Lagos the same date.... Also got a success message on Monday.... Wait for the next call
Same here!!

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kaibamapolia: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hi guys am having wema Bank CBT test on Monday please can someone tell me the format and what to expect. Thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
kaibamapolia:
Hi guys am having wema Bank CBT test on Monday please can someone tell me the format and what to expect. Thanks
Have you done the interview and aptitude test at Whyte clone office be4 this time
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Yeahreen:

Have you taken the wema Bank CBT test b4 the interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (72) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.