Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (228559 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by blessingkem: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
I also got the invite for Lagos tomorrow but without time. I am a little confused. Any other Lagos candidate here?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
blessingkem:
I also got the invite for Lagos tomorrow but without time. I am a little confused. Any other Lagos candidate here?
what's the address given to you? and were you invited for test?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by AbiolaJanet: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=blessingkem post=57585705]I also got the invite for Lagos tomorrow but without time. I am a little confused. Any other Lagos candidate here? [/quote

Same here dear
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by amirez(m): 1:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Will be writing for Abuja this morning. Came in from Lagos yesterday. Please abyone who has a soft copy of GMAT 2014-2015 should please send it to my mail amosblessed35@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fortunes01: 6:23am On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=KreScendo post=57544984]Please, does anybody know if one can successfully gate-crash a whytecleon test/interview
I was not invited for the test but i would like to attend.

Are u still interested in gate crashing? I heard its possible

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Segunj8(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
geodemainguy:
Am fine brother. Have you done documentation before?
any news from them after documentation? I did documentation last month but hvnt heard from them
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Segunj8:

any news from them after documentation? I did documentation last month but hvnt heard from them
Samehere, I wonder why they are leaving us and conducting new interviews. Please anyone with useful information should share with us.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Dashenka(f): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
geodemainguy:
Samehere, I wonder why they are leaving us and conducting new interviews. Please anyone with useful information should share with us.
Followed my intuition and didn't write the test at all after getting invite. I wasn't sure about their seriousness and didn't wanna travel for nothing. This is just proving me right
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Segunj8(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2017
geodemainguy:
let's wait and see
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by jenka23: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2017
Am not surprised about the delay. I wrote First Bank graduate trainee aptitude test last December and the result just came ending of last month. That's after 6 months. Now they are conducting another interview for pple the passed the first in Lagos and it will run for 6 weeks. Just wandering how they wil go about our recruitment and that of d graduate trainees in dz economy.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dashenka:

Followed my intuition and didn't write the test at all after getting invite. I wasn't sure about their seriousness and didn't wanna travel for nothing. This is just proving me right
you might actually be wrong...as organized as banking profession is. you don't expect them to run through any exercise in a wishy-washy way...with what I have gathered, the problem is actually not with whyte Cleon as I got to know that wema bank itself are still waiting for cv submissions...
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Evegreen: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Are they real as I will be travelling interstate for the recruitment process? Whats it abt. Is it test or an interview?Is it possible to call them to reschedule? Cos i want to.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by dominique(f): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
@Stainlessjoe, if you want to reply on this thread, do so using the link below. You're using the report button wrongly

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2601807
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
they are real..traveling interstate?..that's up to you to decide because if you pass the test, you will be recalled immediately for interview within six days and documentation within. week if yhu also scale through the interview..your choice
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by yemyke001(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please the waiting after documentation process is damn too much, any news from anyone
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
yemyke001:
Please the waiting after documentation process is damn too much, any news from anyone
I tell you.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fortunes01: 6:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Segunj8:

Hi! Did u attend a panel interview before your documentation?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by AbiolaJanet: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2017
Hi guyz, pls Whyte Cleon sent me a text to go to a first bank branch closer to where I reside for a panel interview.

Just want to know how d panel interview gonna be. Anyone with any info on how it's gonna be should pls help me out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by donafure: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Are you among those that went to First Bank for Whyte Cleon interview interview in Port Harcourt on Saturday 17th June, 2017?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by AbiolaJanet: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
donafure:
Are you among those that went to First Bank for Whyte Cleon interview interview in Port Harcourt on Saturday 17th June, 2017?

No, I did d test/interview on d 17th of dis month in Lagos
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by preshyyyy(f): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
donafure:
Do you know if anyone that wrote the test on the 17th of June in Port Harcourt has been contacted?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by preshyyyy(f): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
AbiolaJanet:
Hi guyz, pls Whyte Cleon sent me a text to go to a first bank branch closer to where I reside for a panel interview.

Just want to know how d panel interview gonna be. Anyone with any info on how it's gonna be should pls help me out
When exactly did they send you the message? Day and time please.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by AbiolaJanet: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
preshyyyy:

That was on d 22nd of dis month and d time was 1.04pm
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Segunj8(m): 3:27am On Jun 26, 2017
fortunes01:

Hi! Did u attend a panel interview before your documentation?
just an interview at dia office
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by skoles007(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2017
I also did the test and interview @VI on the 22nd of June...What next now pls?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by donafure: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2017
preshyyyy:

Do you know if anyone that wrote the test on the 17th of June in Port Harcourt has been contacted?
Not yet. They said they would contact us since Tuesday last week, but I haven't been contacted or even heard of anyone who has been contacted
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by donafure: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2017
@Preshyyyy please I need to speak with you.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ibroqs(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
preshyyyy:
please who took the test in Abuja on 17th June 2017 and was contacted
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2017
AbiolaJanet:

please when did you write their test and processed your documentation?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fabiosmart: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2017
please who has information about when they will start calling those that has pass the second stage interview with First Bank?
anyone with updates should kindly share
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by BethelErics: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2017
Segunj8:

Got a message two days back to go for a panel interview at a stated first bank branch near me. It came exactly a month after documentation
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by AbiolaJanet: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2017
madelovskoes:

please when did you write their test and processed your documentation?

I wrote the test/interview on d 17th of last month and got a text a week later to go for a panel interview at a stated first bank branch near to me. I haven't done any documentation with them before

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.