Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (228109 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Segunj8(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
BethelErics:

Got a message two days back to go for a panel interview at a stated first bank branch near me. It came exactly a month after documentation
Good, but I'm yet to receive any message, where is ur location please?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
AbiolaJanet:

I wrote the test/interview on d 17th of last month and got a text a week later to go for a panel interview at a stated first bank branch near to me. I haven't done any documentation with them before
all the best then...take the nod please and work towards it
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by opj21(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
any info, if I wait for them till Thursday no info, I will call on the contact line that was on text sent to me
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fortunes01: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
opj21:
any info, if I wait for them till Thursday no info, I will call on the contact line that was on text sent to me

Where's your location?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fabiosmart: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
fabiosmart:
please who has information about when they will start calling those that has pass the second stage interview with First Bank?
anyone with updates should kindly share
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Av dey sent panel interview invite for those DAT wrote in Kano on d 22nd of june? Any1 in d hauz?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by AbiolaJanet: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
madelovskoes:

all the best then...take the nod please and work towards it

Thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by opj21(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
fortunes01:

Where's your location?
abuja north central
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Favourite01: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pls who else got an invitation for a panel interview at first bank Ikeja airport,scheduled for tomorrow.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by opj21(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2017
for those going for interview today pls update us abt new development
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by opj21(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2017
good morning all, has anyone who did exam and interview in abuja 17th June b contacted
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by marafaMadegee(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2017
opj21:
good morning all, has anyone who did exam and interview in abuja 17th June b contacted
Morning! Those of saturday 17th have been contacted and have attended panel interview already at zuba branch on 3rd of july. Only 10 attended.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2017
Greetings fam, pls has any1 who wrote in Kano on d 22nd of June been contacted 4 panel interview?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by opj21(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
marafaMadegee:

Morning! Those of saturday 17th have been contacted and have attended panel interview already at zuba branch on 3rd of july. Only 10 attended.
ha, av not b contacted oooooo, I will find out shall
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by dlambano21: 2:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Anyone in the house with a report on his/her panel interview. I need information on questions asked during the interview as I am scheduled tomorrow. I anticipate your kind feedback.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2017
Pls can som1 in d hauz help me wit info if any1 has gotten panel interview invite for those that wrote in Kano on 22nd of June 2017? ?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by preshyyyy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
donafure:
@Preshyyyy please I need to speak with you. here my line 08061296944.
you could text me or watsapp me so I could get you number

My number is 07038040922
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by michaelou(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=fabiosmart post=58084766][/quote]hey man, I'm sure you attended the second stage with first bank. I also did. I haven't heard anything from them?? it's 3 weeks today
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by opj21(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
any news, from all zone north,south,west,east and central
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2017
opj21:
any news, from all zone north,south,west,east and central
nothing really, we hope people who have been called will come back and give us hints
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by opj21(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
madelovskoes:

nothing really, we hope people who have been called will come back and give us hints
I guest some ple will b resuming next month, dat s does DAT attend panel interview
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fabiosmart: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
opj21:
I guest some ple will b resuming next month, dat s does DAT attend panel interview
i really hope and pray am among those that will be resuming o,
I'm just curious, we've not heard anything from them regarding documentation or whatever is next.

Anybody with reasonable suggestion or idea of what's happening should pls keep updated
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by opj21(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
fabiosmart:

i really hope and pray am among those that will be resuming o,
I'm just curious, we've not heard anything from them regarding documentation or whatever is next.

Anybody with reasonable suggestion or idea of what's happening should pls keep updated
no body wan talk, we when never go panel interview any hope for us or we should move on?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fortunes01: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
opj21:
no body wan talk, we when never go panel interview any hope for us or we should move on?

Opj21, I thought you wanted to call whyte Cleon's number
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fabiosmart: 1:28am On Jul 16, 2017
opj21:
well, bro i think the best shot is for you to call whytecleon, i guess they'll be able to tell if you guys should still hope on them or move on
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by opj21(m): 4:26am On Jul 16, 2017
fabiosmart:

well, bro i think the best shot is for you to call whytecleon, i guess they'll be able to tell if you guys should still hope on them or move on
I called, the said we sfhuld b patience
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hemjayb(m): 4:46am On Jul 16, 2017
after the panel interview you would receive a message between 2 weeks if your documentation had discrepancies. Then, you can move on. If not, you just have to keep waiting.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fabiosmart: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2017
opj21:
I called, the said we sfhuld b patience

You see, just keep calm and let's hope for the best
but my advice is let's keep applying to other places as there call might not coming on Time

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by opj21(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
hemjayb:
after the panel interview you would receive a message between 2 weeks if your documentation had discrepancies. Then, you can move on. If not, you just have to keep waiting.
like how many week person can wait after documentation, let me use it to predict how many months I can wait because av not b called for panel interview, 17th dis month will make one month after the exam,no success or failure message
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
opj21:
like how many week person can wait after documentation, let me use it to predict how many months I can wait because av not b called for panel interview, 17th dis month will make one month after the exam,no success or failure message
I have waited for about 2months after documentation, yet no response. Still hoping though.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fabiosmart: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
geodemainguy:
I have waited for about 2months after documentation, yet no response. Still hoping though.

pls when was your own panel interview and which bank did you had it with
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by opj21(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
fabiosmart:

pls when was your own panel interview and which bank did you had it with
my brother na hope I get, I never do panel interview let alone documentation, how did u do ur documentatiom?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.