Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227965 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Biodunkuye(f): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Climaths:
kingsleytessy07@gmail.com
It's seems u re familiar with thier sys,pls those of that has done documentation n medicals since last,is the job certain for us,or will they still call us,or have they forgotten us.
I thought when someone has done documentation and medicals,the person has gotten the job.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=Biodunkuye post=59788546]
It's seems u re familiar with thier sys,pls those of that has done documentation n medicals since last,is the job certain for us,or will they still call us,or have they forgotten us.
I thought when someone has done documentation and medicals,the person has gotten the job.[/quote ]once you have done documentation and medicals, the chances are like 80% so just exercise a little patience, the next step is training, they will definitely call you guys. Like I said they are sacking old staff who have spend close to 6 to 7years, in batches, and replacing you guys with them. So it will get to your turn OK. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hemjayb(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2017
frances101:
I have resumed work as of last week.
same here
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Cutedelly: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
people like you are those that mis inform people, you like you are still working there, you don't know anything, please people of Nigeria please if you have anybody in firstbank outsourced by whyte cleon please ask them what is going on presently. They are sacking massively every Friday for those who have spend 6 years and above. So you could understand what am saying.
lolz.................. First bank outsourced staff are not sack Dat way besides my colleagues Dat we came in together are still there, in short it is more than 6 years. Those who are being sack are victims of integrity test failure, low appraisal, E. T. C. In those days it was insourcing Nigeria limited Dat was in charged, whyte cleon later came in now

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by marafaMadegee(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
hemjayb:
same here
Pls wheres your location? Its been a month now from our documentation in Abj but theres no info about medicals
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Princezoi(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2017
frances101:
how about you?
Good morning, my name is Kunmi, I need to ask you some questions about whytecleon documentation, I really need your help asap
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Princezoi:
Good morning, my name is Kunmi, I need to ask you some questions about whytecleon documentation, I really need your help asap
check your email
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by eddykisses1(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kenodrill: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mr dullard....
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by firmyralphs(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2017
frances101:
I have resumed work as of last week.
Pls I will like to have a chat with you as regards to whytecleon. I also just resumed following d instruction on d deployment letter. I will appreciate a whatsapp chats.Thanks .07068277353.

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by conqueror221: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=firmyralphs post=60280737]
Pls I will like to have a chat with you as regards to whytecleon. I also just resumed following d instruction on d deployment letter. I will appreciate a whatsapp chats.Thanks .07068277353

Same here, I have been asked to report to my center on monday... Pls chat me up 08034370948

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by iamhbee(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2017
firmyralphs:

Pls I will like to have a chat with you as regards to whytecleon. I also just resumed following d instruction on d deployment letter. I will appreciate a whatsapp chats.Thanks .07068277353.

Hello
Which state (zone) were u asked to resume and when did you have your documentation and medicals.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Barbii: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
please are they still recruiting. I would like to submit my cv
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Biodunkuye(f): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Whats going on after documentation and medicals for since July up till now no feedback.Any body in my shoes should pls signify by stating his location.Lagos
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by conqueror221: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Some of us that was deployed like 2wks ago, are we still goin to attend the training school or have we started the main job? No employment letter since then. Am jst confused..
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Hobowobo(f): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sorry guys is the recruitment still on?
For service executive?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by eddykisses1(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2017
conqueror221:
Some of us that was deployed like 2wks ago, are we still goin to attend the training school or have we started the main job? No employment letter since then. Am jst confused..
Did you do your interview on the 6th of this month in their Lagos office?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by eddykisses1(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Biodunkuye:
Whats going on after documentation and medicals for since July up till now no feedback.Any body in my shoes should pls signify by stating his location.Lagos
How about you go to their office
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Samtobh(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
CV Writing TipS

Career Achievements:

The career achievements you list on your CV totally varies in accordance to your profession. It is very important you get it right!

- If you are a sales executive searching for a #sales/marketing job, the kind of career achievements recruiters want to see on your CV is sales targets you have met, volumes of sales you have championed, sales processes/software/channels you have mastered, regions you have covered, etc.

- If you are a #project manager, recruiters want to see how many projects you have participated in, how many projects you have supervised to completion and if you beat the completion deadline, amount of funds you have managed for an entire project. e.g. can you supervise a project with a budget of N100 million?

- If you are an #HR executive,# recruiters want to read how many staff you have worked with, how many workers you helped interview, how much have you worked with in Payroll, what kind of policies you have helped prepared or enforced, etc.

Your #CV is the only document standing between you and that job interview. If you prepare it right, you WILL get called. Let's help you with repackaging your resume. Send me a mail via thepaceholdings@gmail.com with subject FREE CV REVIEW.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by owolabee: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello guys, pls help a bro, do I need to appear at their office to submit the CV or how do I go about it pls. Also, pls give hints on how their pay structure is..can't thank you enough
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Barbii: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
owolabee:
Hello guys, pls help a bro, do I need to appear at their office to submit the CV or how do I go about it pls. Also, pls give hints on how their pay structure is..can't thank you enough
yes.. going to their office I think it's better. depending on the bank they are recruiting for. 85k for first bank
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ellaen8(f): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Barbii:
yes.. going to their office I think it's better. depending on the bank they are recruiting for. 85k for first bank
pls where is there office located at?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Barbii: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
ellaen8:
pls where is there office located at?
when u stop at Eko hotels ask for bendel close. it's not too far from there... when u get to the close ask of whytecleon
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by FemmyPRAISE: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Hi guys do u know if der are variations in first bank salary through Whytecleon in regards to d location posted to. I mean are dey paying Lagos and other states like osun or Oyo d same salary...who knows?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
FemmyPRAISE:
Hi guys do u know if der are variations in first bank salary through Whytecleon in regards to d location posted to. I mean are dey paying Lagos and other states like osun or Oyo d same salary...who knows?
I guess it's same 85k
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hillaboi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Do this firm do deployment after induction?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by MeezPat(f): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please can one still apply...Is banking experience compulsory and can u submit CVS at their office
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by preshyyyy(f): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2017
Is there anyone posted to another state that would like a swap to Port Harcourt?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by johnsoay: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2017
If there is job there, I am ready.
preshyyyy:
Is there anyone that needs a swap to Port Harcourt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.