Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (228074 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adewaletaiwo: 11:31am On May 26, 2019
wavesss:
I did the test yesterday, I was able to answer 63 out of 80 questions. It's well
was it mobile you used or pc
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Damfostopper(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2019
I'm not having any problem logging in.... I log on and saw 100 questions of numerical and verbal for 60mins......

make I revise first.... I go take am later before it expires 12noon tomorrow
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 1:08pm On May 26, 2019
Please me I saw list of 80 questions oo, who else saw this, mine is not 100.

Did you see the list of the question?

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 1:09pm On May 26, 2019
Pc
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 1:38pm On May 26, 2019
It's numerical and verbal reasoning.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Inioluwa133: 5:57pm On May 26, 2019
Drbaryoung1:
its like am the only one still having issues, the damn site is refusing to login. pls those that did,was it tru mobile or pc?
Try clicking on forgot password and search with your email address
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Damfostopper(m): 4:16am On May 27, 2019
walai........those questions na die.......i don try in answering 70 out of 80

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Damfostopper(m): 4:18am On May 27, 2019
wavesss:
Please me I saw list of 80 questions oo, who else saw this, mine is not 100.

Did you see the list of the question?
yea.....they are just writing 100 but when yu open, it is 80
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 8:04am On May 27, 2019
I tell you, those questions are more than NNPC aptitude test, and it was time consuming.I pray we shall all be favored.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Damfostopper(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2019
wavesss:
I tell you, those questions are more than NNPC aptitude test, and it was time consuming.I pray we shall all be favored.
I pray o.... the one that annoyed and shock me was the verbal reasoning.... towards the end about 8 questions has a passage.... and under that passage you have to anwers the 4 sub questions which is not counted/nunbered separately but rather as one entity..... chai.....within how many minute abi seconds person go read am to come answer

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nightengale: 10:41am On May 27, 2019
I have been trying to login and till now it still says invalid login details. sent a mail and i am yet to get a reply
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 11:31am On May 27, 2019
Same here. And about 30mins left
Nightengale:
I have been trying to login and till now it still says invalid login details. sent a mail and i am yet to get a reply
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adewaletaiwo: 1:04pm On May 27, 2019
Jenveev:
Same here. And about 30mins left
I couldn't click on the answers, so I called the number I saw there....the lady told me to send a mail to them so they could reschedule me that it's probably because plenty people are on it. I don't know if I'm the only one with this issue

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by union123(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2019
Hi,
I got a panel interview email from whytecleon saying I passed the aptitude test.(transaction trainee)

Please what kind of questions do they ask in the panel interview.
Please anyone
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by union123(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2019
Hi,

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by lunacol(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2019
adewaletaiwo:
I couldn't click on the answers, so I called the number I saw there....the lady told me to send a mail to them so they could reschedule me that it's probably because plenty people are on it. I don't know if I'm the only one with this issue
You are not alone.Some peeps have same issues.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Kowope1(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2019
I got the mail for panel interview..but I think I will reschedule
The day is not comfortable for me
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Sanctions: 4:40pm On May 28, 2019
Kowope1:
when did you take the aptitude test?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Kowope1(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2019
Sanctions:
when did you take the aptitude test?

On Sunday evening
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by emmanuelsea(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2019
Hello, please what are we to expect in the panel interview session?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Damfostopper(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2019
oh lawd.... have not received any mail.... I did mine early morning of Monday......

Please anybody outside Lagos that has received invite for interview?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Damfostopper(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2019
union123:
Hi,
I got a panel interview email from whytecleon saying I passed the aptitude test.(transaction trainee)

Please what kind of questions do they ask in the panel interview.
Please anyone

Kowope1:

sorry... pls are you guys in Lagos?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 7:41pm On May 28, 2019
Same here I never get ooo, I'm in Nasarawa State
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Sanctions: 7:58pm On May 28, 2019
Me sef never get... I'm in Ibadan. grin
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 8:05pm On May 28, 2019
Please any one outside Lagos that has gotten should let is know.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adewaletaiwo: 8:22pm On May 28, 2019
lunacol:
You are not alone.Some peeps have same issues.
thank you
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Kowope1(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2019
Damfostopper:

sorry... pls are you guys in Lagos?

I'm in Lagos
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Damfostopper(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2019
Kowope1:

I'm in Lagos
lemme just give myself hope and believe that it's Lagos candidates first before other locations........lemme just hope.... cos no regret or successful mail either

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Sanctions: 8:59pm On May 28, 2019
Damfostopper:
lemme just give myself hope and believe that it's Lagos candidates first before other locations........lemme just hope.... cos no regret or successful mail either
abi na... I follow your footsteps my brother. Let's keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Damfostopper(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2019
Here so quiet..... any news?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Sanctions: 2:52pm On May 31, 2019
Hi guys, no one has been contacted yet? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.