Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (228520 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Juliches: 8:20am On May 25, 2019
Sanctions:
please have you been able to take your test? cos I wasn't able to do so

Have not tryed yet.... want to know wat d question looks like before writing the assessment
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adamx23(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2019
I've also tried to take the test, but couldn't.
I've sent a mail to the HR.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by AlienRobot: 8:59am On May 25, 2019
For past questions and answers on numerical reasoning and verbal reasonings,

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Gbubemi123: 9:01am On May 25, 2019
MyCircle Ambassador for Social Lender

This is a target based role with a guaranteed remuneration based on performance.

The person will:
- Help members of their target community in setting up a transaction account i.e. a Bank account (or Mobile Money) , encouraging them to get their Social Reputation Score from Social Lender to help start and expand businesses which can improve the overall quality of their lives.
- Help educate your target community on the necessity of being financially included
- Provide feedback on the issues raised, setbacks experienced and success stories in your target community
- Help implement strategic market development plans
- Work and create an impact in communities with global brands

Key Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for ‘selling’ your ideas
- Availability for One Year
- Minimum qualification of S.S.C.E
- Basic IT skills

Required Qualification:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for Social Media and Other online technologies

Guaranteed Monthly Income is 30,000 naira. (Total remuneration is based on performance.)

To begin, visit http://ambassador.circleng.com

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 9:32am On May 25, 2019
Dear Shortlisted Candidates,

Kindly do well to update us as regards the test login. I mean any one that eventually log in successfully.

Many thanks,
Sam.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Sanctions: 10:44am On May 25, 2019
adamx23:
I've also tried to take the test, but couldn't.
I've sent a mail to the HR.
you can try again now, I think it's been fixed.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 11:20am On May 25, 2019
Have you been able to take the test dear.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 12:12pm On May 25, 2019
I logged in successfully now but yet to take the test...
I would take it when I'm chanced.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Sanctions: 12:49pm On May 25, 2019
wavesss:
Have you been able to take the test dear.
Yes I have, basically a blend of word problems, true, false, cannot say questions, synonym and antonym, and general knowledge.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 1:20pm On May 25, 2019
What about numerical reasoning? I mean Gmat
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 1:34pm On May 25, 2019
Please, I need urgent answer, does Fidelity bank accept nabteb o level result, or who has eventually gotten bank Job with Nabteb o level?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Sanctions: 1:40pm On May 25, 2019
wavesss:
I logged in successfully now but yet to take the test...
I would take it when I'm chanced.
included
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 2:53pm On May 25, 2019
Hello bro, please which of my message did you reply to, about Nabteb or test?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Sanctions: 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
wavesss:
Hello bro, please which of my message did you reply to, about Nabteb or test?
Test
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by demol75: 4:24pm On May 25, 2019
How much is their monthly salary
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Damfostopper(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2019
please who else received mail from Whytecleon for online aptitude test for the position of Transaction Trainee....

I think I applied around March or April... just got the mail today....please who knows how their online test is.... whether it's dragnet or gmat
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 7:44pm On May 25, 2019
Please is there any response after submission? How will you know if it has been submitted or not.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by aabodunrin(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2019
Damfostopper:
please who else received mail from Whytecleon for online aptitude test for the position of Transaction Trainee....

I think I applied around March or April... just got the mail today....please who knows how their online test is.... whether it's dragnet or gmat

please, let someone reply this, do help a brother
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by lunacol(m): 1:22am On May 26, 2019
Drbaryoung1:
please has anybody tried taking the test? I've been at it all day and it's still saying "invalid login". how did u guys do it pls!
Ensure you are typing the right login details.The login details follows a case sensitive format,abc1234 for user ID while password is ABC1234,check if you typed correctly.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by akayalade(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2019
can't login too.....and today is the last day. how can we over come this login issues?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Sanctions: 10:25am On May 26, 2019
akayalade:
can't login too.....and today is the last day. how can we over come this login issues?
maybe you should notify them
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by lunacol(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2019
akayalade:
I think a contact number is attached to the invitation.Also send a reply mail to the mail that sent in the invitation.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by wavesss: 11:14am On May 26, 2019
I did the test yesterday, I was able to answer 63 out of 80 questions. It's well
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by aabodunrin(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2019
wavesss:
I did the test yesterday, I was able to answer 63 out of 80 questions. It's well

Can u please state the nature of the questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.