Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) (49880 Views)

Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Top Wanted Boko Haram Commander Arrested At Borno LG Chairman’s House / Obiano Buying Dried Fish During Project Inspection - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Aitee1:

Must you guys tag the south south along this una Biafra by fire by force

We don't want to go with you igbos, it either one Nigeria or the six geopolitical zones go their separate ways!!! angry

You not `We`
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by xlife001(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2015
Happiness!!! These are the only states in nigeria confirmed to have Oyel: Ondo, Abia, Edo, Imo, Bayelsa, C/River, A/Ibom and Delta States... No Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi...

I stand to be corrected pls with a link. Thanks What about Rivers State
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Psalmwhyte(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/photo-bornos-n4-5bn-tower-in-progress/

Wooow!!!
Dats a nice structure in as such it will accomodate as many internally displaced people (IDP's) from his state.

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
oduastates:
Smh
Right In the middle of a humanitarian crisis?
Heartlessness,stupidity, cluelessness and corruption all rolled into one.
Were these not the traits exhibited by the NE inbred criminal elites which led to the emergence of terrorist groups.
These men do not give a fucck about their own people . Why should I give a toss in the SW ?
No less than a million refugees from the Boko haram crisis in Lagos alone. Before we start counting those in Ibadan
Honestly speaking , I would rather have my little corner of the map be separated from the rest (and that includes the SE and non familia parts of the SS and NC ).
How long can we continue with this charade?

What a Wally ! So when there is crisis every development effort has to stop? I'm sorry but You are the most ignorant of all the ignoramus I saw on NL this year.

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2015
mmsen:
This would be funny were it not for the fact that this is a state in the midst of an humanitarian crisis.

Is this the same fool who spent 200m on 'prayers'?

Even the ignorant are talking. Learn more about Nigeria's please before commenting.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2015
mikolo80:
abia
lagos
ekiti
akwa ibom
kaduna
i don't cram such painful things and don't frequent same
but at least 28 states have such buildings around three arm zone Abuja
Google is your friend
you are not getting the point, do they have 7storey office in abj, its just a liaison office, you don't spend that kind of money under the nature of our present economic state, do you know that Nigeria doesn't even have money to execute new projects that is why Buhari is bent on recovering loots

you can't tell me that bornu does not have an office already in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2015
mikolo80:
how i know you he nothing upstairs is when you throw insult in true classless fashion instead of arguing your point
or maybe you belong to fayose okupe and metuh school of insults
in which case you're allowed to continue displaying your mothers brand of home training
engaging myself in such arguments will be very foolish of me, go back and read what you wrote and get some sense.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mightyokwy(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2015
ademoladeji:

Happiness!!! These are the only states in nigeria confirmed to have Oyel: Ondo, Abia, Edo, Imo, Bayelsa, C/River, A/Ibom and Delta States... No Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi...

I stand to be corrected pls with a link. Thanks
Pls dnt expose your level of ignorant in the public. At least once in a life time try to do some research on the latest development nd stop believing every propaganda that SW media always feed you guys with.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by free13: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
mightyokwy:

Pls dnt expose your level of [s]ignorant[\s] in the public. At least once in a life time try to do some research on the latest development nd stop believing every propaganda that SW media always feed you guys with.

I dunno what you're driving at... I'd appreciate it if you could list out the states under NDDC before your castigation of me.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
oduastates:
Smh
Right In the middle of a humanitarian crisis?
Heartlessness,stupidity, cluelessness and corruption all rolled into one.
Were these not the traits exhibited by the NE inbred criminal elites which led to the emergence of terrorist groups.
These men do not give a fucck about their own people . Why should I give a toss in the SW ?
No less than a million refugees from the Boko haram crisis in Lagos alone. Before we start counting those in Ibadan
Honestly speaking , I would rather have my little corner of the map be separated from the rest (and that includes the SE and non familia parts of the SS and NC ).
How long can we continue with this charade?
This is an investment, why are you crying over this? Because I don't understand. Now that the state has Boko Haram crisis, they shouldn't spend money over other things. To me, this is still wiser than someone that built football stadium alone with over N30 billion naira, waste.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Happiness87:
you are not getting the point, do they have 7storey office in abj, its just a liaison office, you don't spend that kind of money under the nature of our present economic state, do you know that Nigeria doesn't even have money to execute new projects that is why Buhari is bent on recovering loots

The news says Borno Investment Building but you're calling it liason office. That means you read something else, not this one.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Caseless: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:

onuku, i dont have time for dimwits. which states are under NDDC
illiterate, Una no get oil for Una landlocked region.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Caseless:
illiterate, Una no get oil for Una landlocked region.

your name says it all, caseless.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Caseless: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:

your name says it all, caseless.
sad
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Happiness87:
engaging myself in such arguments will be very foolish of me, go back and read what you wrote and get some sense.
po you agree you're foolish
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Happiness87:

like I said I don't know all the houses just like countries have embassies, states are competing among themselves for who has house in abj. 7 storey, 5 storey, 3 storey o. all na waste of money. same for airports
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

okkk now i get it.
anyway i hope he will b probed coz m certain he ddnt use d money all.
it's a pity we had to make a deal with the devil to get into power. doubt anybody Will get probed. just hope he gives us light and encourages them to invest the money in country. personally i believe they've got away with the money and only a military govt with fiat power can bring them in, not a law abiding president surrounded by vultures
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
mmsen:

I don't tell strange people where I live.

Needless to say I did not vote for anyone who promised 'change' without explaining how.

You make a lot of boneheaded assumptions.
your state dumbassq
but you voted for 'transformation' where stealing is not corruption, no?
I'll take a sincere promise from tried and tested general over political speak from crooked politicians Who share rice.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by SamiraF: 4:21am On Sep 18, 2015
seunmsg:
This is a very nice investment by the governor. Am at a loss as to why people are abusing the governor. In the next 10 years, this building will be generating huge returns for the state.

It reminds me of when Niyi Adebayo was building the Ekiti house in Abuja for around N600million during his administration, he was heavily criticised by myopic minds who can't see into the future. Today, apart from generating millions annually for the state, the building is worth billions of naira. People should stop attacking what they really don't understand.

But you attack Saraki? Selective vision, selective comprehension

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.