Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) (49891 Views)

Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Top Wanted Boko Haram Commander Arrested At Borno LG Chairman’s House / Obiano Buying Dried Fish During Project Inspection - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Only Niger is in Exploration stage, the rest are on exploitation stage grin grin grin grin
ademoladeji:

Babe, I omitted Abia initially which I've modified. For me, until these oils are explored, I don't give in to their availability. So, count Lagos, and the rest out until exploration begins there.

Thanks for the correction
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
kennyman2000:
smh.. Wondering how this will help the poor citizens in the aspect of poverty eradication..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
it will teach them to vote with common sense and not stomach sense
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by noblegrex: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
What for,I hope its for an office or an industry.if not let them take it to heaven oo if they're gone.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Dcanio: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
That money will be enough to assist the idp camps instead of building an edifice that will add nothing to the state and the citizens

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
A building not worth more 500 to 600 million is what these Nonentities are building with N4.5bn with oil money they don't have a single drop in their State. This is APC state that told us that they are fighting corruption. The worst is that somebody is planning a special intervention fund in this same State. Thunder will fire any body that will send any extra Nigerian fund to Borno State. Bunch of Corrupt 1diots cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dannyandre:
Why is our leaders foolish?? Wasting 7.5billion naira. For a useless project while book haram is destroying or town?
Why not use that money to rebuild or state and develop ur agric sector?
Nigerian leaders be clueless since. 1990
they are not fooolish.
it is the ppl that voted for cups of rice that are Fooolish
it's not wasting it's investing
it's not useless if they get their %age
why should they share money they 'worked hard for '
Nigerian leaders are the most clueful
they are hammering while you are wailing
sorry but this is the bitter truth
if it's easy why are none of you playing 'good governance politics '
instead you're all here on nairaland insulting yourselves
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
shocked y nit build it in his state?
then it won't cost 4.5 bn
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by wiseoneking: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
oduastates:
Smh
Right In the middle of a humanitarian crisis?
Heartlessness,stupidity, cluelessness and corruption all rolled into one.
Were these not the traits exhibited by the NE inbred criminal elites which led to the emergence of terrorist groups.
These men do not give a fucck about their own people . Why should I give a toss in the SW ?
Honestly speaking , I would rather have my little corner of the map be separated from the rest (and that includes the SE and non familia parts of the SS and NC ).
How long can we continue with this charade?
i pity your life. When Biafra is willingly to leave and you cowardly romancing with Arewa. It is only in nairaland that i do hear your likes talks of tossing with sw. In the real sense of it, the best country out of cousin status is ArewaOdua peoples republic. This is the CD playing now.

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
gov shetima is one if the best northern governor so far,he has the people at heart may God keep directing him, for those stupid wailers asking of how the people will benefit from this project, note that this building is at Abuja ,it will create alot of revenue for borno state government,so many organizations can hire any apartment from the building for official use,yet to be completed but it has created jobs for some youths in the Area, jealousy is a bad virus
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
oduastates:
Smh
Were these not the traits exhibited by the NE inbred criminal elites which led to the emergence of terrorist groups.
These men do not give a fucck about their own people . Why should I give a toss in the SW ?
Honestly speaking , I would rather have my little corner of the map be separated from the rest (and that includes the SE and non familia parts of the SS and NC ).

Good morning Sire!

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by basilo101: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
aresa:

And you wonder why investors sidestep your villagers and instead invest in other parts of the country...

Ther man is obviously investing money to attract investments and money for his state, something the docile, weak, incompetent and unproductive governors in biafra villagers don't understand or know how to do...
Hmm, as long as ur slavery deformed mind can comprehend, the locals cnt be investors abi?

2 Likes

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Missy89:
Nigerian Governors and mediocrity.

Your state is in the middle of a humanitarian crisis, thousands displaced with no food to eat.
You are in Abuja investing money on a 7 storey tower!

This nonsense has to stop. I remember a southern governor building a state house in Lagos as well. Which way Naija?

where is the mediocrity
they're hammering,
you're speaking big big English
when they sold their birthright they didn't know Abi
where else do you want him to make the most 'returns 'on his 'investment '
Who Will stop the 'nonsense ',you?
the way we CHOOSE (for now, stomach dividends)
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
hassan85:
must u talk? Dear clueless bigot. Did u do geography in school? When did south east got petrol? Biafra are on dia own. Keep wailing.
you people hate igbos but if you hear they want devide you start crying like a baby wat is really wrong with you pple?

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
nextstep:
Borno abeg feed and educate ur people. This money could have started 1000 SMEs that will eradicate poverty. BH spreads mostly because the youth have lost all hope.
but the ppl aren't complaining na. they voted the man again
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
udeagbalaC:
gov shetima is one if the best northern governor so far,he has the people at heart may God keep directing him, for those stupid wailers asking of how the people will benefit from this project, note that this building is at Abuja ,it will create alot of revenue for borno state government,so many organizations can hire any apartment from the building for official use,yet to be completed but it has created jobs for some youths in the Area, jealousy is a bad virus

While FG and Catholic missionaries run the idps in the NE?hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
dokyOloye:
That's d dividend of easy Niger delta money,d same gov was using 10million naira daily in breaking of fast during Ramadan
no, that's the dividend of an ignorant electorate

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by basilo101: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
ratediyke:
Ignorance is the biggest problem in our nation today. Every state in Nigeria is mandated to build a tower in Abuja as part of developing Abuja. I am surprised ours is coming now because this whole thing started during OBJ regime. Almost all the states already have a tower so Borno won't be different.
i remember wen chimaroke opened dat of Enugu state in 2003. U are ryt. But why didnt u ppl build ur own then till nw u hav other pressing issues at hand?

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by aresa: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dcanio:
That money will be enough to assist the idp camps instead of building an edifice that will add nothing to the state and the citizens

The FG via NEMA is in charge of IDP, it's a federal responsibility. The state has other statutory obligations like generating funds and investments to infuse into the economy hence money generating investments schemes like this building.

This is a very sound and smart investment...
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by aresa: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
[s]
basilo101:

Hmm, as long as ur slavery deformed mind can comprehend, the locals cnt be investors abi?
[/s]

Unintelligent internet nuisance bore me...
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by wiseoneking: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
hassan85:
must u talk? Dear clueless bigot. Did u do geography in school? When did south east got petrol? Biafra are on dia own. Keep wailing.
You Jambite again. You dont even know that all the eastern state has oil and Anambra state became the first state with private refinery, not waiting for government. I think it is Gods will that only Abia and imo state are releasing their oil well to nigeria while the other three are reserve for biafra nation. Latest report had it that Anambra has the largest deposit of gas reserves in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eluwilussit:

While FG and Catholic missionaries run the idps in the NE?hmmm!
are you one of the IDPS or you rely on nairaland for infos about them, black minded bastardized mammal
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
eaglechild:
You are spending billions to erect a luxury building so that you can always get away to Abuja and relax while your citizens are ravaged by Boko Haram.

These are among the governors who sat by and did nothing to curb Boko Haram but were always quick to blame the FG during GEJ's tenure.

Now their hypocrisy is manifesting.
where's the hypocrisy. they won didn't they. the buffoon is out isn't he?
why should they do anything, Boko wasn't targeting them
that's high level blood politics right there
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
mmsen:
This would be funny were it not for the fact that this is a state in the midst of an humanitarian crisis.

Is this the same fool who spent 200m on 'prayers'?
it is funny as hell.

Who is the fool, him that won reelection or you all that voted for stomach infrastructure and now are ranting online with zero impact
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Well.....his mumu people aren't complaining so it isn't our bizness
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
sage2:
I want you all to take another look at the pictures above and be honest, does any of the characters or their ilks look like people with the wherewithal(human resource) and vision to make Nigeria great?
they showed up
they put their hats in the ring
they risked
they sacrificed
they triumphed
y'all chose to play it safe
now you're all ranting
they don't know you exist
these are the only men with 'vision 'in my opinion
nasty vision for you the masses
but still a vision nonetheless
put fire under them and you'll see wonders
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by joeferrari(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
aguiyi:
this is how they lavish the oil money from biafra land
. Stop claiming areas to be part of biafra if you somuch believe in your biafra republic you should start by not associating with nairaland since u don't believe in nigeria.
The region that produces the oil don't want to be part and will never be part of your utopia vision
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Happiness87:
yes dear, you are wrong, Abia has few oil wells, Anambra has (the one KOGI state is fighting to claim), Enugu has, but is gas associated, making it difficult to explore

you also exempted, Rivers, Niger State and Lagos grin grin grin grin
see why you will all remain followers and never leaders
still dragging oil wells
instead of talking about how to turn aba and okrika into manufacturing hubs
instead of planting palm oil and cocoa
Dang we've got some way to go

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
udeagbalaC:
are you one of the IDPS or you rely on nairaland for infos about them, black minded bastardized mammal

I guess u live in the idp camp and don't rely on the media for info. Idiiot!

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
cold:
Such a dysfunctional society. Classic case of misplaced priority. What is wrong with these people ffs!
oh they've got their priorities right bruv, it's you all that have got it wrong
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
oduastates:
Smh

Bros u de even go far, how can 4.5billion build only 7 storey building? That is gross mismanagement of fund, and an over inflated project @ that, 4.5 whooping billion? So they wan tell me say, all these landlords wey de build 5 and 6 story buildings 3 by 3bedroom flats per floor de use billions build am? May thunder fire them governors dere.

No be these ones wye I de see normal bricks and concretes? Abi ee get another 7story building behind?

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by aresa: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Happiness87:
you are so dump, silly stupid, gosh, why am i even replying you shame on you,
you are a bigot, all of a sudden, am from biafra,

Because such roadside and unintelligent assertions emanates from biafra losers like you of course

Idiot tell us how that building is better than investing in agriculture even with a lesser amount
Tell us how a common man in chibok will appreciate that building.

Unintelligent losers like you on NL are not in any financial, investment or economic capacity to dictate or decide what states should invest or not invest in. They make investments decisions based on their needs and peculiar circumstances.

Stick to listening to your biafra radio.

Tell us how rivers, lagos, A/ibom, Kano, Kaduna are investing such amount of money in a building in Abj to attract investors to their states.

The states you mentioned should be be investing in real estate and other everlasting money generating brick and mortar investments instead of depending on oil with dry up expiratory date.

This real estate investment stands to generate unlimited funds for for the state for many many decades to come and even way way after your oil dries up.

Penny wise and pound foolish..

[s]Mention one state in the North East you can compare in any way with the worst state in SS/SE

Gosh you are so silly, better spend more time praying for Tinubu to allow Fashola's name make the final ministerial list

Get a life, NL is not a home, you definitely dont have a life outside NL

young man get a life, you are constituting a nuisance here, [/s]

The North is better than your villages even economically hence you and your people camping there since day one and even refusing to leave after they slaughtered 60,000 ibo people.

You don't troop in thousands to where you are better than, it's the other way around, not that you have any common sense to figure this out anyway...
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by hansad: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
oduastates:
Smh

Honestly speaking , I would rather have my little corner of the map be separated from the rest cool cool(and that includes the SE cool cooland non familia parts of the SS and NC ).
cool cool

Note: any day the SW wakes up from slumber and declares Oduduwa Republic or any Yoruba country, the same day, the SE and SS shall declare their own countries. The north has literally declared its own Sharia country when it adopted sharia criminal laws.

When SW. SS, and SE declares independence, northern Nigeria shall go, because it cannot afford to fight for One Nigeria on too many fronts.

So since 1970, the ball has remained on Yoruba court to end the fraud of One Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) / 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu / Obasanjo Teaches His Grandson How To Properly Prostrate While Greeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.