Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. (1718 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by Abbeyme: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
evil in the land
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by Cutehector(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Attention sEeker
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by jayied(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
k
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by fergus0n: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Omg I small fresh banku...... grin
Well lemme advice u gv seun da gul en he will make u admin so u cn be barninq introvert en ladyF ur enemies
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by pasqal09: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok

22yrs later and she's still 19?

That's a miracle! Somebody shout AMEN!
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by faradexs09(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kontinu forming ur crazy story don't drop d pen yet, grin,change d location to China........it will be xo interesting
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by Yosifperfect(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Normally, I ignore this kind of thread, but I see that the OP is an eeeediot, let me give him due. Just because you're a nairalander doesn't mean you must concoct sh.it and post.

1 Like

Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by hatux: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
pasqal09:
Ok

22yrs later and she's still 19?

That's a miracle! Somebody shout AMEN!
We say hallelujah in this case grin...

Hallelujah!!!!!!!
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
faradexs09:
Kontinu forming ur crazy story don't drop d pen yet, grin,change d location to China........it will be xo interesting

Wetin na
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yosifperfect:
Normally, I ignore this kind of thread, but I see that the OP is an eeeediot, let me give him due. Just because you're a nairalander doesn't mean you must concoct sh.it and post.

U mumu no be small. See big head.
See that motor don go 3kilometers, your head still d show for side mirror
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by funlord(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
angry
jboy73:
Please mature minds only, my dad married another lady some years back after my mom left us.
The woman he married had a daughter who have growned up to be a very pretty mamiwater.

Fast forward to 16years later.
She's now 19 and I'm 23. She plays with me like we're the best if friends, I also play with her without feeling any bad feelings or having any ulterior motives.

It has been this way ever since our sec school days.. The thing now be say, I heard her telling one of her friends that she loves me and she's willing to go into and erotic relationship with me if I ask her out since I'm not his real blood.

Please Nl what should I do? Should I ignore this ripe mango (she he big watermelon) and let her be or Should I allow her taste the Rod??

"Mr step sister is having a crush"? Come on get out of here with your nonsense! No be only crush na crash! Illiterate bagger!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
funlord:
angry

"Mr step sister is having a crush"? Come on get out of here with your nonsense! No be only crush na crash! Illiterate bagger!

U be iguana.
Omege beam destroy u 4 that bed
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by funlord(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin
jboy73:

U be iguana.
Omege beam destroy u 4 that bed

Look at this bird brained, uneducated, dim witted, impotent, repulsive looking scoundrel! You don't even have respect for your mother that is lying here in bed with me! No wonder she always tells people that you were adopted and that you are currently for sale to ritualists! Olodo rabata!

1 Like

Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by AmakaDNBStories(f): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
SMH
Check my signature first
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
funlord:
grin

Look at this bird brained, uneducated, dim witted, impotent, repulsive looking scoundrel! You don't even have respect for your mother that is lying here in bed with me! No wonder she always tells people that you were adopted and that you are currently for sale to ritualists! Olodo rabata!

See this mumulicious, infected, defected, rejected, blacklisted, uneducated, dejected, unwanted, unmedicated, iguanalitated, chimpaxeeminated, son of an infected, defected, rejected, blacklisted, uneducated, dejected, unwanted, unmedicated, iguanalitated, chimpaxeeminated, goatlitated Father
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by funlord(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin
jboy73:

I am a mumulicious, infected, defected, rejected, blacklisted, uneducated, dejected, unwanted, unmedicated, iguanalitated, chimpaxeeminated, son of an infected, defected, rejected, blacklisted, uneducated, dejected, unwanted, unmedicated, iguanalitated, chimpaxeeminated, goatlitated Father

I agree with your description of both you and your ape of a father! Congratulations on both of you growing out of your tails!
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Stupidity is in the air !!! those unrepentant fools above me trading words with there revered parents as point af discuss are my witness cheesy
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by sirxbit(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Having a gal as a best friend is like having a chicken as a pet...u wil surely eat her one day
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
sirxbit:
Having a gal as a best friend is like having a chicken as a pet...u wil surely eat her one day

I'll give her the rod soon
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 16, 2015
Just one advice. Work on your grammar

That's the only advice you need for now.
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by Sunexy(m): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Jst wait 4d mango 2b over ripe.u'll enjoy it beta
Re: Mr Step Sister Is Having A Crush On Me.. Advice Please. by pet4ril(f): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2015
Ignore her for its common for her to think dis way in dis her age but later, she will not even reason it at all n u d brotherly love between you guys will grow more if nothing childish happens between you guys

(1) (Reply)

She Just Broke Up With Me. Why!!! / I Nid A Big Yansh On Ma Face / Should I Break Up With Him??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.