Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) (23813 Views)

A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) / Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics) / Newborn Baby Dumped In Secondary School Pit Latrine In Niger State, Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by stephenduru: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
As shared by Aondo.....

'Residents of Ikpayongo in the early hours of today trooped to the market square to catch a glimpse on a two day old baby girl that was discovered in a pit latrine and rescued by some members of the vigilante group in the area.

A member of the group, Tersoo Ngueyongo told Harvest FM that the baby girl was rescued following a distress call by a man popularly known as Morocco that a child is crying in his pit latrine.

Mr Ngueyongo stated that he quickly mobilized his team which led to the removal of the baby alive.

A neighbour, Mr Thomas Anongo expressed shock over the incident describing the act as crime against humanity.

The mother is yet to be known while the two day old baby girl was later handed over to the police for onward delivery to the social welfare department in Aliade.'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/newborn-baby-rescued-from-pit-latrine.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by stephenduru: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2017

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
it is well... even inside the latrine!

When she will be shouting.. Baby comon give it to me
Baby it's touching my throat, they never knew this would be the end product...

Say No to Unprotected Sex, they won't hear
Say No to Quickie, they won't listen
Say No to Unwanted Pregnancy
.... na to born throway them Sabi...

I pray she becomes someone great in life...

cc: lalasticlacla

17 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Kondomatic(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Feminists leaving this thread like

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Omg!

angry

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by mamatayour(f): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
It is well....errm na by force to get belle If u can't keep the baby then use condom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Then someone will come here and still look down on abortion.... This newborn is lucky, the majority aren't and simply die.

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Akshow: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
May the woman that did this to this beautiful baby know no peace. This is the height of wickedness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Evablizin(f): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
This generation is finished,the heartless mother want to waste this pretty baby,the wicked will never go unpunished,woman you can never run away from God

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by gabazin080(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
some men go dey brag sey na men get mind pass but its a fvcking lie.

with this i fear women more

13 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
The baby looks mature o grin ayele o ibosi o

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nawah o

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Makapedia: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Face of the Mother .. when the baby go in 20 Years time turn to YEMI ALADE ...

9 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by gozie112(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Heart of a woman is extremely wicked

5 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by unbeat007(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Activities of slay queens. Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
. angryThis is gross wickedness... Some women are just nothing but poo ... Thank God for the child's life..

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by AustineCJ: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oh lord be merciful unto us....indeed of all the things God created he only regrets Human being.....I won't curse the soul that did these but may these baby turn out great in life to the shame of the witch not mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by dominique(f): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Reminds me when I was serving in Benue, a man dumped his new born twins into a pit latrine because he couldn't afford to raise them. Sadly the twins didn't make it. The news rattled me so badly that I couldn't sleep all night, I kept imagining what the little souls went through before giving up. Some people should not be categorized as human beings. Now if the man hadnt been caught, foolish nairalanders like the ones above me will jump out and start chanting that it was the mother that carried out the barbaric act.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
cry
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
gozie112:

and so are men! angry

8 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by dominique(f): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Akshow:
May the woman that did this to this beautiful baby know no peace. This is the height of wickedness.

unbeat007:
Activities of slay queens. Lord have mercy

gozie112:

gabazin080:
some men go dey brag sey na men get mind pass but its a fvcking lie.

with this i fear women more

Makapedia:
Face of the Mother .. when the baby go in 20 Years time turn to YEMI ALADE ...

Can you prove without a doubt that it was the mother that dumped the baby in the laterine?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by judedwriter(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
A woman will carry a living being in her womb for 9 months and then dump her like excrement Shocking!!! Anywayz..nothing new under d sun.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by gozie112(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
hunniebun:

and also men! angry
mtcheeww..una own worst abeg

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by lereinter(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
ve u heard any good news from benue state in recent time....
........... No.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by favourmic(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
This issues is getting to much government should legalize abortion
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by dangotesmummy: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Smh
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Kbraims(m): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pple ar oblivious wit d fact dat,no one will live forever...Hav mercy on us lord.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Beno3: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
ok
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by babapressy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
God
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by thanki410(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
And the mother will lqter be speaking in tongues on friday vigil shouting 'thus sayeth the lord'

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by AreaFada2: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
A mentally challenged woman gave birth and kept it.
And a possibly "normal" person did a threw it into the latrine.
In Nigeria, everything is truly upside down. Deranged people saner than many normal people. shocked shocked shocked

Which way 9ja?

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by ceeceeuwa: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
I don't want to here that this is post partum depression.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbalist Defrauds Money-seeking Lagos Banker Of N2.5m (photo) / CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons / Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.