Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? (1852 Views)

Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by KingRaoul: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Like i never understood it. If u just package well they will just fall for u. Just work on ur face a little and start speaking fake accent or borrow car and wear nice perfume and bingo ur their crush! Why cant girls have sense and smell the lies?
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by 1miccza: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2015
Because they have fish brain

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by Hazardd(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2015
If you ask us... Na who we go ask
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by donholy28(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Sometimes i wonder o...but its somehow good that way.
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by pet4ril(f): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2015
U guys should grow up. . Dis happens to teenage girls dat d parents did not train well not matured girls who are up and doing and most of them already have does cars u borrowed sad sad sad nonsense post. .stop generalizing it girls are different from children mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by pet4ril(f): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2015
1miccza:
Because they have fish brain
I pity u and make sure you are the only one your parents have angry if not, dis fish brain also applies to all the female folks around you. Rubbish, must you comment
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by 1miccza: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2015
pet4ril:
I pity u and make sure you are the only one your parents have angry if not, dis fish brain also applies to all the female folks around you. Rubbish, must you comment

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by xamuelotu(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2015
In rihanna voice "I maybe domb but not stupiid in love"
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2015
Well maybe its because ideally human beings are meant to trust one another. So maybe you should be looking at why do guys need to lie. You cant blame someone for trusting someone. However as a Nigerian I don't trust Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2015
gals are being deceived because some of dem have low self esteem. most of dem don't knw wat dey want from men. so dey follow d wrong guyz who treat dem d way dey like. And @ d end dey are been maltreated, cheated, decieve and thrown out like a pig or dog. GOSH!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by 2dice(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2015
LIES is the nu TRUE ....
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by bbeautylik(f): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2015
Don't try me o, i will suck you out and act as if I am a fool...... without you getting down with me. The simple trick is to play along kiss The only girls you can deceive are teenagers and local bush girls
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by grad2012(f): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Not all gals, but may be the broke and immature ones.
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by no1madman(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
coz they have puxxxy. . . .
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by Excellent7(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2015
pcguru1:
Well maybe its because ideally human beings are meant to trust one another. So maybe you should be looking at why do guys need to lie. You cant blame someone for trusting someone. However as a Nigerian I don't trust Nigerians

Can I like half of your post?
I liked these: "Well maybe its because ideally human beings are meant to trust one another.........You cant blame someone for trusting someone."
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Excellent7:

Can I like half of your post?
I liked these: "Well maybe its because ideally human beings are meant to trust one another.........You cant blame someone for trusting someone."

haba dash your boy "likes" nau cry
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by Ephemmm: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
bbeautylik:
Don't try me o, i will suck you out and act as if I am a fool...... without you getting down with me. The simple trick is to play along kiss The only girls you can deceive are teenagers and local bush girls

You can only do that with a fool too: before your eyes go open, PMB for don finish his tenure. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by jeroton: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
It's all started in the garden of Eden, even the serpent can easily identify the gullible one.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingRaoul:
Like i never understood it. If u just package well they will just fall for u. Just work on ur face a little and start speaking fake accent or borrow car and wear nice perfume and bingo ur their crush! Why cant girls have sense and smell the lies?
you've not met my kind then smiley
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by HelpeeDeck(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Most of them are now forming strong lady in here..Dont you know is even the forming and strong lady type,that are easily deceived and used...u ladies here, please dont boast about yourself, because it could happen to any of you, before you know you already a victim..A guy can even pretend to the very last, showing you all that, making it real and at the end finally get what he wants and still kick you off..Have seen that happen even to the extent of marrying the lady and latter they got divorce few weeks of marriage...Just keep praying to God never to allow you to meet such type, such men that are deceivers,,if Eve can be deceived, first human created by God, i see no reason why this present day ladies cant be deceived which majority of them are moved by what they see, hear and feel...Just keep praying to God for a right partner and not being boastful of who you are as a lady..Good day

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
no1madman:
coz they have puxxxy. . . .
shocked na diick we for have? cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
bbeautylik:
you never hear of 'gang rape'
keep sucking,, oh
Re: Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lol. Get one thing straight. Women may be easier to deceive in little things, but men are easier to deceive in the things that matter most. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

She Is 3years Older And Also Pregnant For Me,what Do I Do / Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) / She Refused To Continue Dancing Wth Me Cos My Dick Will Not Let Her Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.