Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / guys? (1684 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

guys? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Please I need your help, I got
married in June but before I got
married to my now wife, I had a
fling with a girl I met in South
Africa when I went for a vacation
in South Africa, now she called me to say she's pregnant and
she's blackmailing me threatening
my marriage, I don't know what to
do, I don't know if I should tell my
wife cause the lady in South
Africa said if I don't pay her some amount of money that she's going
to tell my wife. Please advise on
what to do
PS: Just Sharing the post

1 Like

Re: guys? by donholy28(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2015
first change ur gender to male

6 Likes

Re: guys? by agarawu23(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
Please I need your help, I got
married in June but before I got
married to my now wife, I had a
fling with a girl I met in South
Africa when I went for a vacation
in South Africa, now she called me to say she's pregnant and
she's blackmailing me threatening
my marriage, I don't know what to
do, I don't know if I should tell my
wife cause the lady in South
Africa said if I don't pay her some amount of money that she's going
to tell my wife. Please advise on
what to do
how do we blv your story is true when you are a guy using female moniker ,huh? undecided

1 Like

Re: guys? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2015
He can tell his wife abt it, explained to her what happened..this is a very sensitive issues on a married couple, it's up for this man how he gonna convinced his wife...and if ever the other woman is pregnant and she claimed it tat it was his, he shud better ask her for d DNA test juz to be sure tat the baby is his... smiley

2 Likes

Re: guys? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2015
agarawu23:
how do we blv your story is true when you are a guy using female moniker ,huh? undecided
hehe am a girl oh..just sharing the post

1 Like

Re: guys? by agarawu23(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

hehe am a girl oh..just sharing so people can learn from it
no comment then.
The story isn't true.

If you are a girl, make I bend angry

3 Likes

Re: guys? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2015
agarawu23:
no comment then.
The story isn't true.

If you are a girl, make I bend angry
and you go bend noni.cause am a girl grin

1 Like

Re: guys? by funlord(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2015
undecided
MzRoyalHighness:
Please I need your help, I got married in June but before I got married to my now wife, I had a fling with a girl I met in South Africa when I went for a vacation in South Africa, now she called me to say she's pregnant and she's blackmailing me threatening my marriage, I don't know what to do, I don't know if I should tell my wife cause the lady in South Africa said if I don't pay her some amount of money that she's going to tell my wife. Please advise on what to do

Fake moniker, Fake story, Fake thread = _Fuck off!!!

2 Likes

Re: guys? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2015
donholy28:
first change ur gender to male
am female...just sharing the post

1 Like

Re: guys? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2015
funlord:
undecided

Fake moniker, Fake story, Fake thread = _Fuck off!!!
shallow minded fowl grin
Scroll up and see where i typed "just sharing" incase your ass beat you to it the first time

1 Like

Re: guys? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
He can tell his wife abt it, explained to her what happened..this is a very sensitive issues on a married couple, it's up for this man how he gonna convinced his wife...and if ever the other woman is pregnant and she claimed it tat it was his, he shud better ask her for d DNA test juz to be sure tat the baby is his... smiley
you are like the only sensible person here that got the memo.

1 Like

Re: guys? by funlord(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

shallow minded fowl grin
Scroll up and see where i typed "just sharing" incase your ass beat you to it the first time

You must also be _stupid in addition to being demented to think that modifying your inconsequential and daft post would make any difference to how we all view your factory fitted idiocy! Is it not out of shame that you now pulled that move? Just don't shut the _fuck up and quit typing pleb! Bloody cankerworm!

1 Like

Re: guys? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Na wa oo.
Re: guys? by missmary(f): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gobe
Re: guys? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
funlord:

You must also be _stupid in addition to being demented to think that modifying your inconsequential and daft post would make any difference to how we all view your factory fitted idiocy! Is it not out of shame that you now pulled that move? Just don't shut the _fuck up and quit typing pleb! Bloody cankerworm!

Its Kinda sad watching you attempt to fix your entire vocalbulary into a sentence.do me a favor and shut that gaping tartar_encrusted peniis receptacle that you call a mouth.ps: i care less what you and your fellow idiiots think.smiley

1 Like

Re: guys? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

you are like the only sensible person here that got the memo.

grin grin grin
Re: guys? by IamLEGEND1: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
so you are a lesbian then?
a lesbian with a penís?

2 Likes

Re: guys? by mcdreeezy: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
As it is now, you're left with no other choice than to comply. When u dey straff, I sure say u no tell anybody for nairaland.
Re: guys? by funlord(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin
MzRoyalHighness:

Its Kinda sad watching you attempt to fix your entire vocalbulary into a sentence.do me a favor and shut that gaping tartar_encrusted peniis receptacle that you call a mouth.ps: i care less what you and your fellow idiiots think.smiley

What is the point in sending Insults or comebacks for a stupid chiblok girl like yourself? After all the smartest thing ever to come out of your cancerous mouth was a _penis. I know you really feel like a pained _ididot at the moment but next time open your dingbat like eyeballs and lessen your use of mong like reasoning when typing or attempting to create threads on NL! Maybe that would save you from constantly embarrassing yourself, your supposed education and your parents with your glaring _stupidity! LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: guys? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

hehe am a girl oh..just sharing so people can learn from it
There is a saying that if you had to tell someone you are a lady then it means you are not..grin just kidding

2 Likes

Re: guys? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

What is the point in sending Insults or comebacks for a stupid chiblok girl like yourself? After all the smartest thing ever to come out of your cancerous mouth was a _penis. I know you really feel like a pained _ididot at the moment but next time open your dingbat like eyeballs and lessen your use of mong like reasoning when typing or attempting to create threads on NL! Maybe that would save you from constantly embarrassing yourself, your supposed education and your parents with your glaring _stupidity! LMFAO!
Lol.I dont have enough strength to deride in your ignorant half baked comments about stuffs you're too stupiid to know anything about.now swerve and stop behaving like a capering neophytes

1 Like

Re: guys? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
wakacome:
There is a saying that if you had to tell someone you are a lady then it means you are not..grin just kidding
grin Enjoying This Back And Forth Tho.Y'all EntertaininG Me.Please Keep The StupiditY Coming.grin

1 Like

Re: guys? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

There's a reason women have been unequal for so many years, women like YOU. Its been my absolute pleasure insulting the _fuck out of your dumb skank ass! I agree with your assessment of your self above too! Lol! Senseless rhesus monkey!
Such Loose,Lame Empty Talk Set Forth On The Basis Of Your Own Idiosy.First Of All Your Opinion Amounts To Nothin.You BlockHead grin
Second You And All The Other Dimwitted Cuntss Getting FlameD Up Over Something Thats Trivial_Should Be Obvious Enough,But Its Like Explaining To A Brick Walll.Cause You SimpleTons Just Arent Getting It grin

1 Like

Re: guys? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

hin pain you sotey you write book of espistles full ground for me grin
Keep It Coming Sissy.Ready To Indulge You Since You Wana Remain Stupiid

1 Like

Re: guys? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2015
she clearly stated just sharing and y'all sick bullies attacked her.Shoulda know that ILEGEND would be there.picking on girls is their stronghold.
Re: guys? by IamLEGEND1: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2015
quiinnBee:
she clearly stated just sharing and y'all sick bullies attacked her.Shoulda know that IamLEGEND would be here.picking on girls is their stronghold.

Nobody is picking on anybody here aiiiiitt?

c'mon honey,we lovers....NOT FIGHTERS.
Re: guys? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
quiinnBee:
she clearly stated just sharing and y'all sick bullies attacked her.Shoulda know that ILEGEND would be there.picking on girls is their stronghold.
please ignore the airheads

1 Like

Re: guys? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Nobody is picking on anybody here aiiiiitt?
c'mon honey,we lovers....NOT FIGHTERS.
ok its taunting not picking on i guess
Re: guys? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Devil is a lie! grin
The b*tch wants money
He should part with some if he can
If not,
Should tell her he has her nudes
Fukc tape and all
See her rxn I.e what she says
Come back here and I tell u what nxt
Augur well gee grin

1 Like

Re: guys? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
_

(1) (Reply)

Cities With Highest Number Of Gorgeous Ladies In South Eastern Nigeria / Woman Texts Her Ex Using Only Adele Lyrics(hello) And The Result Is Hilarious / She Allowed Him And This Happened (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.