Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Giving Birth In The United States. Its Cost And Procedure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In The United States. Its Cost And Procedure (1109 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Giving Birth In The United States. Its Cost And Procedure by Adesiyanj: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Hello House,

Me and my husband just got a Visa to the United States and we intend to give birth there cause of the automatic citizenship for our baby.
However, we would require valid information on cost of hospital bill, procedure to register in the hospital and also the best state to get a reduced cost.

Also, whats the maximum number of weeks my pregnancy must be before it becomes invalid for me to give birth in the States.

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In The United States. Its Cost And Procedure by tourismlove: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
I dont know the cost and proceedure but i believe some posts about giving birth in the USA is already available on nairaland. Search the old posts

Adesiyanj:
Hello House,

Me and my husband just got a Visa to the United States and we intend to give birth there cause of the automatic citizenship for our baby.
However, we would require valid information on cost of hospital bill, procedure to register in the hospital and also the best state to get a reduced cost.

Also, whats the maximum number of weeks my pregnancy must be before it becomes invalid for me to give birth in the States.

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In The United States. Its Cost And Procedure by justwise(m): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2015

(1)

15 Of The Best Places To Spend Christmas / Ghana’s $120 Residency Fee For Nigerians Unacceptable, Says Gaya / Australian Student Visa Bank Statement/statement Of Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.