Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Africans May Never Recover From This Blow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africans May Never Recover From This Blow (6612 Views)

How Did You Recover From Backsliding? / Pastor 'One Blow' Involved In Accident After 'Betraying' Bishop Obinim / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Folk, did you know that BLACKS once ruled the world ? They created empires and kingdoms, built cities and towns and established trade thousands of years before they came into contact with the European Man. They indeed had their own indigenous religion , advanced cultures and well structured societies.They farmed the land and herded cattle for millennia , mined for gold and precious metal and traded with neighbours for other goods and services. The black man was also a mighty hunter, great warrior - fearless , bold yet humble , kind and forbearing.

It was this kind and forbearing trait of the black man, coupled with ignorance that enabled him surrender his birthright to foreigners. Foreigners who introduced their gods into Africa culture and completely overthrew the black mans way of living, destroyed the foundation of his culture, language , and called his religion a death cult.

Ever since these religions came to Africa , the black man keeps turning the left and right cheek for more hot slaps from Arab and white men , to the point that his societies are dysfunctional , chaotic and totally void of true morals. There is mayhem in black Africa from Mauritania to Sudan and all the way down to South Africa. Africans have been battered by the people of God with their Islamic and Christian gods; The black man has been enslaved, colonised and still today is a victim of neoliberal economic policy , which unfairly balances trade in favour of western countries to the detriment of the black man's well being.

Besides , Islam and Christianity have brought us more division as if tribalism was not enough, caused terrible wars that have led to the death of millions upon millions, left behind seeds of hate and paranoia , and created a system of dependency that is not easily broken. Once upon a time, the African man was one with nature, tending to his environment and taking care of both human and beast. Today the African man is against nature, destroying both human and beast.

Some people say that if the white man had not come to Africa we would still be primitive savages worshipping idols. I say this is FALSE. This is the black man yet again looking down on his own culture as inferior and therefore always playing the second fiddle to his superiors.

If we are ever going to move forward, we have to purge our land from these foreign religions and start again to build what we have destroyed.

The ancestors are crying.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Before the Europeans and Arabs came with their religions, there was nothing like sexual perversion in African culture. Women were bare breasted and yet the cases of rape and infidelity were very low. Women married early , bore children and multiplied the black family while the man worked hard to earn a living for his family as well as providing protection. There was nothing like women waiting till their late 20s or 30s to get married or men marrying at 40 or 50 years of age.

It was only after the introduction of these religions that the African mind became polluted with sexual deviance and all manner of sexual exploitation. Women started to marry later and the incidence of sexual perversion rapidly multiplied.

Why is it that a religion that professes to be superior has managed to introduce a lower moral standard into a culture that once practiced higher morals with high respect for the female ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Revelation 17 King James Version (KJV)
And there came one of the seven
angels which had the seven vials, and talked
with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will
shew unto thee the judgment of the great
LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:
With whom the kings of the earth have
committed fornication, and the inhabitants of
the earth have been made drunk with the
wine of her fornication.
So he carried me away in the spirit into
the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon
a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of
blasphemy, having seven heads and ten
horns.
And the woman was arrayed in purple and
scarlet colour, and decked with gold and
precious stones and pearls, having a golden
cup in her hand full of abominations and
filthiness of her fornication:
And upon her forehead was a name
written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
And I saw the woman drunken with the
blood of the saints, and with the blood of
the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I
wondered with great admiration.
And the angel said unto me, Wherefore
didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery
of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth
her, which hath the seven heads and ten
horns.
The beast that thou sawest was, and is
not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless
pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell
on the earth shall wonder, whose names
were not written in the book of life from the
foundation of the world, when they behold
the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
And here is the mind which hath wisdom.
The seven heads are seven mountains, on
which the woman sitteth.
And there are seven kings: five are fallen,
and one is, and the other is not yet come;
and when he cometh, he must continue a
short space.
And the beast that was, and is not, even
he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and
goeth into perdition.
And the ten horns which thou sawest are
ten kings, which have received no kingdom
as yet; but receive power as kings one hour
with the beast.
These have one mind, and shall give their
power and strength unto the beast.
These shall make war with the Lamb, and
the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is
Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they
that are with him are called, and chosen,
and faithful.
And he saith unto me, The waters which
thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are
peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and
tongues.
AND THE TEN HORNS WHICH THOU SAWEST
UPON THE BEAST, THESE SHALL HATE THE LovePeddler,
AND SHALL MAKE HER DESOLATE AND NAKED, and
shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil
his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom
unto the beast, until the words of God shall
be fulfilled.
And the woman which thou sawest is that
great city, which reigneth over the kings of
the earth.
Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Rebekkah:
Revelation 17 King James Version (KJV)
And there came one of the seven
angels which had the seven vials, and talked
with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will
shew unto thee the judgment of the great
LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:
With whom the kings of the earth have
committed fornication, and the inhabitants of
the earth have been made drunk with the
wine of her fornication.
So he carried me away in the spirit into
the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon
a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of
blasphemy, having seven heads and ten
horns.
And the woman was arrayed in purple and
scarlet colour, and decked with gold and
precious stones and pearls, having a golden
cup in her hand full of abominations and
filthiness of her fornication:
And upon her forehead was a name
written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
And I saw the woman drunken with the
blood of the saints, and with the blood of
the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I
wondered with great admiration.
And the angel said unto me, Wherefore
didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery
of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth
her, which hath the seven heads and ten
horns.
The beast that thou sawest was, and is
not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless
pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell
on the earth shall wonder, whose names
were not written in the book of life from the
foundation of the world, when they behold
the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
And here is the mind which hath wisdom.
The seven heads are seven mountains, on
which the woman sitteth.
And there are seven kings: five are fallen,
and one is, and the other is not yet come;
and when he cometh, he must continue a
short space.
And the beast that was, and is not, even
he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and
goeth into perdition.
And the ten horns which thou sawest are
ten kings, which have received no kingdom
as yet; but receive power as kings one hour
with the beast.
These have one mind, and shall give their
power and strength unto the beast.
These shall make war with the Lamb, and
the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is
Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they
that are with him are called, and chosen,
and faithful.
And he saith unto me, The waters which
thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are
peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and
tongues.
And the ten horns which thou sawest
upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler,
and shall make her desolate and naked, and
shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil
his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom
unto the beast, until the words of God shall
be fulfilled.
And the woman which thou sawest is that
great city, which reigneth over the kings of
the earth.

Here we go again, more brain dead quotes from a 2000 year old new testament written by primitive men.

Please you can do better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Revelation 18 King James Version (KJV) And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, BABYLON THE GREAT IS FALLEN, is fallen, AND IS BECOME THE HABITATION OF DEVILS, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all. THE MERCHANTS OF THESE THINGS, WHICH WERE MADE RICH BY HER, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate. Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
^^^^

You must be either deeper life or the Lords Chosen ? cheesy

Shake my head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by OpenYourEyes1: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
If you atheist are honest about restoring black pride and culture start with language. Ban English language and encourage people to write and speak their own native languages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by OpenYourEyes1: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
If you atheist are honest about restoring black pride and culture start with language. Ban English language and encourage people to write and speak their own native languages.

As for Christianity, we are not shifting ground. Every culture on earth once practiced paganism. Christianity is absolutely not paganism. We serve one true God not filthy idols.
Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by budaatum: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
You forgot to tell them to communicate with drums while they are at it since the Internet is a creation of those "European Man" and "foreigners".

P.s. Atheism is not about going back to some past state! We would be atheistic against the gods of his forebears too!
Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

As for Christianity, we are not shifting ground. Every culture on earth once practiced paganism. Christianity is absolutely not paganism. We serve one true God not filthy idols.

Nothing wrong with learning a new language or borrowing a few good things from other cultures. But replacing your culture entirely with another mans culture is stupidity of the highest order. Many African children cannot even speak their languages , have totally forgotten their culture in favour of another one and in the next 100 years the black man will be living another mans life and speaking his language.

I am not an atheist by the way.

And what filthy idols are we talking about. You are worshipping a trinity pagan idol , bowing before a Pagan cross and basing your life on myth; You are also an idol worshipper smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Holumhidey(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
immediately i enter this thread, na kongi hold me..... na wa oo
Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

If you had read other books apart from constantly cramming the bible, you will sooner realise that your Christianity is a PAGAN religion which was founded in Rome 2000 years ago.

7 Likes

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by kiddoiLL(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
frosbel2:

The ancestors are crying.
Let them cry, I'm not the one haunting them, please let me elevate my own lifestyle, ride in cool cars, live the dreams before you remind me of the days ancestors rode on Donkeys, horses and all sorts of folklore... make I no go swear for you with this your post so... Feel free to live the life of old, nobody will hold you back

1 Like

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Let them cry, I'm not the one haunting them, please let me elevate my own lifestyle, ride in cool cars, live the dreams beofr you remind me of the days ancestors rode on Donkeys, horses and all sorts of folklore... make I no go swear for you with this your post so... Feel free to live the life of hold, nobody will hold you back

You still don't get the point mumu.

There are many countries that are very advanced by western standards but they still maintain their religion, culture and language.

9 Likes

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by kiddoiLL(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
frosbel2:

You still don't get the point mumu.

There are many countries that are very advanced by western standards but they still maintain their religion, culture and language.
You're an idiot then, a big one, in short a big stupid idiot, if there are countries advanced but who still maintain their standards n culture why this bullshít statement then
“Ever since these religions came to Africa , the black man keeps turning the left and right cheek for more hot slaps from Arab and white men , to the point that his societies are dysfunctional , chaotic and totally void of true morals”

They came with goodies and religions, yes but what's holding you back from living your own standard and sticking to your culture?? is anyone forcing you to abandon your culture and way of life?? it's either you're a confused person or you're lost in your own stupidity, choose one

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by budaatum: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
frosbel2:

Name one, please!
Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
kiddoiLL:
You're an idiot then, a big one, in short a big stupid idiot, if there are countries advanced but who still maintain their standards n culture why this bullshít statement then
“Ever since these religions came to Africa , the black man keeps turning the left and right cheek for more hot slaps from Arab and white men , to the point that his societies are dysfunctional , chaotic and totally void of true morals”

They came with goodies and religions, yes but what's holding you back from living your own standard and sticking to your culture?? is anyone forcing you to abandon your culture and way of life?? it's either you're a confused person or you're lost in your own stupidity, choose one

I suspect that you only managed to leave school with a half baked education hence your inability to understand the main driving point of the article.

The fact is that the proliferation of your churches has in no way bettered society , rather it has submerged the people into a more advanced form of superstition , encouraged moral decadence and facilitated the widespread discrimination of all those who do not hold to its point of view. Your crooked men of gog continue to deceive the people , keeping them in ignorance and stymieing their innate ability to go on to greater things in this life.

Tell me why Africa is still so backward in comparison to the rest of the world and why moral standards are falling very fast despite the thousands of churches scattered across the continent.

SMH

5 Likes

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
budaatum:

Name one, please!

Thailand, India , China etc - 1 million times more advanced than Africa and yet they adhere to their culture, language and tradition.

6 Likes

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by kiddoiLL(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
frosbel2:

I suspect that you only managed to leave school with a half baked education hence your inability to understand the main driving point of the article.

The fact is that the proliferation of your churches has in no way bettered society , rather it has submerged the people into a more advanced form of superstition , encouraged moral decadence and facilitated the widespread discrimination of all those who do not hold to its point of view. Your crooked men of gog continue to deceive the people , keeping them in ignorance and stymieing their innate ability to go on to greater things in this life.

Tell me why Africa is still so backward in comparison to the rest of the world and why moral standards are falling very fast despite the thousands of churches scattered across the continent.

SMH

Let's be factual here, you make your points but still you drive away from them when you start to make sense... Like you said, why's the African man so backward compared to the rest of the world.. like I told you before, each one adhere to it's culture and accept Evolving but who's stopping the black man from growing like others do?? These people you claim brought religions, are they the ones stopping the African man?? Don't they practice the religions you keep blabbling about and yet they put their time, and work into being better? and yes religionists so much misleads the average African, but are you responsible for the dimwits who chose to be swayed away?? In the end every responsibility falls on ourselves, religion or not... you still talk as a rétard who reads a book...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by budaatum: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
frosbel2:

Thailand, India , China etc - 1 million times more advanced than Africa and yet they adhere to their culture, language and tradition.
Buddhism was foreign to all those countries, to start with! China, even adopted foreign communism, and is now adopting American style capitalism. And India adopted immensely from Britain, its coloniser! The only thing they have not completely abandoned is their language, though all of them have adopted European modes of writing to some extent or the other.

No nation prospers if it continues in its own ways and refuses to adopt better ways of doing things. Beside this glorious past you speak of Africa having is a myth! If it ever existed, you see it in our writings of the time and our ancient buildings too, both of which hardly exist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by OpenYourEyes1: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
The current world-ruling empire (the Europe empire) was Foretold in the Bible.

Empires appear to rise and fall. Africa and Middle East once ruled the world - according to the Bible. Now is the turn of Europe.
Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by budaatum: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Let's be factual here, you make your points but still you drive away from them when you start to make sense... Like you said, why's the African man so backward compared to the rest of the world.. like I told you before, each one adhere to it's culture and accept Evolving but who's stopping the black man from growing like others do?? These people you claim brought religions, are they the ones stopping the African man?? Don't they practice the religions you keep blabbling about and yet they put their time, and work into being better? and yes religionists so much misleads the average African, but are you responsible for the dimwits who chose to be swayed away?? In the end every responsibility falls on ourselves, religion or not
In fact, it is this ignorant blaming of everyone else except ourselves that holds us back in Africa. If we took responsibility for our development we'd have certainly progressed much further!

2 Likes

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by budaatum: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Empires appear to rise and fall. Africa and Middle East once ruled the world.
No they didn't! Egypt was the most prosperous nation in antiquity in Africa and it never ruled the world. And the middle east never either, though it did at a time extend as far as North Africa and Europe with Islam.

Where the heck do you guys get your information from, I wonder!?

1 Like

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by kiddoiLL(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
budaatum:

In fact, it is this ignorant blaming of everyone else except ourselves that holds us back in Africa. If we took responsibility for our development we'd have certainly progressed much further!
Leave this one mumu who thinks she's as smart as she types to keep deceiving her self.... they did this, they did that, they brought this, they brought that. religion this, religion that... As if they're to be held responsible for where we are now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by OpenYourEyes1: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Find time to watch this awesome video:
FROM BABYLON TO AMERICA: THE PROPHECY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pQvM9ZY41k

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
budaatum:

Buddhism was foreign to all those countries, to start with! China, even adopted foreign communism, and is now adopting American style capitalism. And India adopted immensely from Britain, its coloniser! The only thing they have not completely abandoned is their language, though all of them have adopted European modes of writing to some extent or the other.

No nation prospers if it continues in its own ways and refuses to adopt better ways of doing things. Beside this glorious past you speak of Africa having is a myth! If it ever existed, you see it in our writings of the time and our ancient buildings too, both of which hardly exist!

China has adopted a partly capitalist and partly communist economic model, it is not entirely capitalist However they still maintain their HISTORY, religious symbols, language and culture. China is strongly cultural and fiercely protects its ancient heritage from decimation unlike Africans who have most of their history and culture.

Thailand also continues to maintain its cultural heritage while advancing as a society in terms of economic growth and infrastructure.

Let us also not forget Saudi Arabia and Qatar who maintain their OWN religion and culture but have a more advanced economic system and better infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
budaatum:

No they didn't! Egypt was the most prosperous nation in antiquity in Africa and it never ruled the world. And the middle east never either, though it did at a time extend as far as North Africa and Europe with Islam.

Where the heck do you guys get your information from, I wonder!?

Egypt ruled the THEN world. What are you talking about ?
Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Find time to watch this awesome video:

FROM BABYLON TO AMERICA: THE PROPHECY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pQvM9ZY41k

Yawn - more bible regurgitation
Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by budaatum: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
frosbel2:

Egypt ruled the THEN world. What are you talking about ?
What was "the then world"? Did Egypt rule China? Did Egypt rule India? Did Egypt rule Europe? Or are you claiming those thriving places which Egypt traded with even, were not part of your "then world"?

1 Like

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
I hate it when people erroneously state that Africans are backward because it is not a fact.The correct thing to say is that most African countries are under-developed.There are many or rather millions/billions of Africans that are completely progressive in every sense of that word.Almost all of the so-called near-perfect countries, which don't really exist,have benefitted from the input of their citizens of African descent in all areas including education, economics, science, etc.It is also stupid to state that Africans should stick to what is not entirely beneficial to them because in this age no set of people progress by just rejecting things.They progress by working as a united,efficient and super-informed team and religion shouldn't allowed be allowed to cause unnecessary divisions.People of other races and continents practice different religions yet some find a way to improve their states while some don't. Syria is usually mentioned for negative reasons despite their unwillingness to be generally identified with any other religion than Islam.The U.S becomes more liberal as the day goes by when it comes to what the society accepts but it is still 'near-perfect' to some people. Africans in Africa should stop making stupid comparisons and start doing the needful which involves a lot,and not just religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Let's be factual here, you make your points but still you drive away from them when you start to make sense... Like you said, why's the African man so backward compared to the rest of the world.. like I told you before, each one adhere to it's culture and accept Evolving but who's stopping the black man from growing like others do?? These people you claim brought religions, are they the ones stopping the African man?? Don't they practice the religions you keep blabbling about and yet they put their time, and work into being better? and yes religionists so much misleads the average African, but are you responsible for the dimwits who chose to be swayed away?? In the end every responsibility falls on ourselves, religion or not... you still talk as a rétard who reads a book...

Good, we can meet at this middle point, which is that Africa does indeed have a problem and is backward compared to the rest of the world and the question is why ?

In the west , religion has been declining but is now declining at an even accelerated pace. It was only when Europe let go of religious myth and superstition that science was able to make mighty inroads over just a few 100 years , in comparison to the millennia prior. Similarly it is only when Africa begins to utilise their natural resource ( brain No 1 ) without falling back on primitive ideas that it can begin to formulate an African brand of civilisation that measures up with the rest of the world.

So instead of screaming fire fire in church round the clock and attributing all maladies to the devil , it is about time we stood up as a people and do something about our plight and get rid of all this religious nonsense that is holding us back.

3 Likes

Re: Africans May Never Recover From This Blow by budaatum: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
frosbel2:

China has adopted a partly capitalist and partly communist economic model, it is not entirely capitalist However they still maintain their HISTORY, religious symbols, language and culture. China is strongly cultural and fiercely protects its ancient heritage from decimation unlike Africans who have most of their history and culture.

Thailand also continues to maintain its cultural heritage while advancing as a society in terms of economic growth and infrastructure.

Let us also not forget Saudi Arabia and Qatar who maintain their OWN religion and culture but have a more advanced economic system and better infrastructure.
China was heathen, pagan worshippers just like we Africans used to be. Over time they adopted Buddhism via Japan and India, where it began! Mao eventually imposed European communism on them, and now they are adopting capitalism!

Thailand today is heavily influenced by Buddhism! It did not originate there so is foreign to them! They too were pagans before it's arrival.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar did not even exist in antiquity, having been formed in the 1930s from Arabia that was uniformed by Muhammed in the 8th century, when he imposed Islam, which he borrowed, on them!

Please make sure you at least read wiki if not a proper history book before you respond any further The nations you've mentioned were all undeveloped until they adopted superior foreign ideas!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Oyinbos "White Women' In White Garments (PHOTO) / Is It Compulsory To Speak In Tongues As A Christian? / What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.