Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. (4349 Views)

Hilarious Photos Proving That Men And Women Are A Different Species. / See The Kind Of Annoying And Wicked Gift Newly Wed Couple Got From A Guest / Another Fake Account O!!! vizkiz is a foolish fake boi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Yw
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by kingsleyAgoha: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
My dear sister, men are not wicked. The problem is with girls, they are just greedy, foolish and unrealistic- especially those coming from poor to average homes.
I have a 1 year old relationship, my girl friend lives with me, we are both students, but as I type this, she is at her friends house who is having a party tomorrow (much to my disapproval). This friend of hers dates from single rich guys to married men in the name of money. I'm not against her having fun but not with promiscuous girls, if I decide to leave her to herself and move on, I will be termed wicked.

What I'm trying to say here is that girls are the causes of the reactions in men that you girls classify as wickedness.

Thank you for coming up with this topic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders / 15 Terrifying Urban Legends Actually True? [warning:scary Images] / An Unknown Human-faced Creature Seen In An Erosion Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.