Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. (3927 Views)

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? / Guy Between Ladies And Men Who Enjoys Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrBasketball:
Stale yarn.
Lol, ok sir.. .. .. cool

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

If you know what that means, then you belong cool
Hmmmmmmm awon werey crew,all of una no get work!!!d place is so boring to me! grin grin
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hmmmmmmm awon werey crew,all of una no get work!!!d place is so boring to me! grin grin
It's because you don't have what it takes to be a "belonger" cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

It's because you don't have what it takes to be a "belonger" cheesy
hmmm cheesy u think?na d messages dey vex me pass!!d thing dey giv me headach grin
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm cheesy u think?na d messages dey vex me pass!!d thing dey giv me headach grin
But we don minimize am na, before it was 350 messages per hour but now, it is 349messages per hour grin

You see say we don try cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

But we don minimize am na, before it was 350 messages per hour but now, it is 349messages per hour grin

You see say we don try cheesy
yes una try!! grin but i neva see u for once there!u just join? or maybe because i was there just for two days.
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes una try!! grin but i neva see u for once there!u just join? or maybe because i was there just for two days.
I don dey there right from Adam, i sabi when you join na, i just dey observe your belongitivity, but you fvcked up.

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by wristbangle: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Guys conversations na sure thing always. I can't chat my guy up without throwing an insult at him. grin

Sometimes we have quarrels and arguments over things like money,games,football,betting and girls...but we settle just as soon as it starts. grin

Anything that will make a guy beef his fellow guy for a very long time then it means there is real big fuçk up which is unforgivable.grin

Shout out to all my padis and realest niggaz..Dizzy,crack and benny. One love for y'all cool #NoHomo

Shout out to all my Alobam both National and International. grin

And shout out to the Awon Werey Crew... tongue

I Rep Awon Werey 100%™ cool

Hehehe. O ma se o! Eventually bobo yi fe ya werey

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
wristbangle:

Hehehe. O ma se o! Eventually bobo yi fe ya werey
Oga mi sir, it's not easy to be a werey ooo.. .. .. Longest time, how have you been bro? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by wristbangle: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Oga mi sir, it's not easy to be a werey ooo.. .. .. Longest time, how have you been bro? cheesy

Am fine my brother. Hehehe orijin baba u don beco lordoftheweed again?
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
wristbangle:

Am fine my brother. Hehehe orijin baba u don beco lordoftheweed again?
Egbon, na so we see am ooo.. .. .. orijin no sell again, na why i return back to my initial business ooo cheesy

Wetin dey for the boys na?

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is an utter fallacy of hasty generalization and you guys are just rubbing your overstimulated egos with this grin

Untrue, we even talk better with each other than we do to males, so just get that straight.

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
This is an utter fallacy of hasty generalization and you guys are just rubbing your overstimulated egos with this grin

Untrue, we even talk better with each other than we do to males, so just get that straight.
I'm 100% sure you didn't read the concluding part of my sentiment before typing this. Go through it again and you would see where i wrote "Almost all ladies" I didn't generalize dear.. .. ..

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I'm 100% sure you didn't read the concluding part of my sentiment before typing this. Go through it again and you would see where i wrote "Almost all ladies" I didn't generalize dear.. .. ..
Save your disclaimer for the birds oga grin
You still generalized when you said 'most' or whatever
How would you know what we talk about or how we feel

I as a gehl, am telling you now. You're welcome. grin

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I don dey there right from Adam, i sabi when you join na, i just dey observe your belongitivity, but you fvcked up.
lol,i no see u jorrr cheesy u dey lie.Na d messages pissed me jare cos my nrtwork is always on most time,i hardly off it.
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Save your disclaimer for the birds oga grin
You still generalized when you said 'most' or whatever
How would you know what we talk about or how we feel

I as a gehl, am telling you now. You're welcome. grin
Ok ma'am.. .. .. I'm too tired for this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,i no see u jorrr cheesy u dey lie.Na d messages pissed me jare cos my nrtwork is always on most time,i hardly off it.
But seriously, the messages are not much like before anymore, all of us don get life now unlike before.. .. .. Na only for night we dey chat now.

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

But seriously, the messages are not much like before anymore, all of us don get life now unlike before.. .. .. Na only for night we dey chat now.
So una no get life bf? grin grin dammm i feel like crying when d messages pop in grin grin na so i halla for jack make he comot me! cheesy
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
So una no get life bf? grin grin dammm i feel like crying when d messages pop in grin grin na so i halla for jack make he comot me! cheesy
Lolz.. .. .. make i holla jack to add you back?

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Lolz.. .. .. make i holla jack to add you back?
NOOOOOOOOO no time jare grin
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
NOOOOOOOOO no time jare grin
You too lazy jhoor! Abi you dey manage MB? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

You too lazy jhoor! Abi you dey manage MB? cheesy
lol,whatsapp no dey chop mb naw btw i am not managing just dat d messages too dey gv me heart attack when dey comes in grin grin abi u wnt me to die? grin
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,whatsapp no dey chop mb naw btw i am not managing just dat d messages too dey gv me heart attack when dey comes in grin grin abi u wnt me to die? grin
If not because of Jack, i for talk say make the heart attack kee you but i won't. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

If not because of Jack, i for talk say make the heart attack kee you but i won't. tongue
shocked shocked jack must hear dis!! grin dammm i dont knw u belong to dat crew,i wnt to see ur pics tongue maybe ur legs r k cheesy
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked jack must hear dis!! grin dammm i dont knw u belong to dat crew,i wnt to see ur pics tongue maybe ur legs r k cheesy
Not only k, it's w you will see tongue

But i thought I've once uploaded my pix for you over here.. .. ..

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Luvties(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
lol
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Noah2gud(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2019
To all lovers
Men/Ladies Check yourself if you are fit for that relationship
Are you ready to move it to the next level
watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0M9QDZGRWQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romancelanders, Please Rate My Babe Pix / Ladies What Do You Think About This (photos) / GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.