Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How To Earn Online And How To Choose A Niche, Get A Website, And Make Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Earn Online And How To Choose A Niche, Get A Website, And Make Money (576 Views)

Would Help You Design A Professional Site And Suggest A Niche For You / How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site / 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Online And How To Choose A Niche, Get A Website, And Make Money by andville12: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2015
I’m Not Gonna Bore You with Some Long Rags to Riches Story. And I’ll Set The Story Straight Involving the Death of Internet Marketing.
You see, a lot of so-called Internet marketing gurus have been claiming it’s all over. That Internet marketing is dead.
The reports have been getting so out of hand, I just had to do something about it. I haven’t done anything this drastic in a few years, so bear with me.
But before I get started on the so-called death of Internet marketing, I want to give you a quick glimpse at the positive side. If you’ve had any level of success online, you know first-hand that…
Making stay-at-home income online is truly an exhilarating and life-changing experience.
In fact, not a day goes by that I don’t give thanks for the wonderful lifestyle it has provided me and my family.
But you also may know just how challenging it can be.
Unfortunately, most people never get to experience that feeling of freedom from a life of jobs. They only know the frustration and disappointment that sets in when an online business venture doesn’t work out like it’s supposed to.
After all, there’s so much hype and so many false promises in this industry, it can keep even the most ambitious person spinning their wheels for years on end.
And now you hear gurus saying it’s dead?
No wonder so many people are giving up on Internet business!
Well, before you assume you’ve missed the boat when it comes to making your living from the web, you need to know one fact…
Internet Marketing is NOT Dying, will NEVER Die, and actually has been getting EASIER for the average person…
I know that may sound crazy, especially if you’ve struggled to earn money online, but I’ll prove it to you today.
I’ll show you new ways I’ve been making money and helping others make money, while actually working less, thanks to some changes in the industry.
Why should you believe me?
Well, I’ve been making my living online since 2011 and I like to think of myself as a survivor…
I’ve seen countless gurus come and go over the years. I’ve seen the “death of Internet marketing” announced over and over, by many so-called experts. Yet I just keep plugging along.
That’s Right… Online business is not all about the money for me. It’s about something much more precious…
Sure, I value financial security as much as the next person. But what I value above all, is time freedom.
When I started out online I decided I wanted it to always be just me. No corporate bull, no office, no employees. My goal was to work just enough to give me the income I needed to live the lifestyle I wanted.
Call me lazy if you want, but…
• I love being able to roll out of bed without an alarm clock every day.
• I don’t miss my regular 9-5 job and my 2-hour round trip commute to Boston.
• I enjoy going to the golf course instead of going off to work on Monday morning.
• I love being able to go hiking or kayaking with my wife, while my kids are in school.
• I enjoy playing Xbox with my daughter and riding dirt bikes with my son after school.
In a few minutes I’ll show you exactly how earning online is actually getting easier, especially for solo entrepreneurs like me.
Who knows, maybe you’ll uncover a tidbit or two that will help you get more of that precious time freedom. But first…
I want to get to the root of the problem causing too many people to fail online…
The problem with online business nowadays is that too many people are being led down dead-ends. And these dead-ends are being cleverly disguised as “short-cuts”.
I have hard evidence of this. I’ve seen some revealing sales statistics from some let’s say, well-known marketers.
And what really sells BIG online are all the “cookie-cutter” business opportunities, “loopholes” with sneaky social proof strategies, “Google secret ranking strategies” and those “look how much I earned” sales tactics.
• The bigger the income claims the more it sells.
• The easier they make it sound, the more it sells.
• The more pressure they put on, the more it sells.
The products sell like hotcakes on a big launch day, then as many as half of the customers get a refund. The “pump and dump” marketer could care less because they still walk away with a fat payday.
This “Shiny Object Syndrome” is killing any chance of real success for far too many people!
Instead of relying on themselves, too many people rely completely on one “money making program” or “business opportunity” after another. Then when it yields little or no profit, they give up on it until something else enticing comes along.
Here’s why this “shiny object syndrome” persists…
All those easy “biz-ops” and “loopholes” that promise quick results and fast riches look and sound easier than learning all the proper steps to long-term profits online.
In fact, instead of “shiny object” syndrome, maybe it should be called “easy button” syndrome.
It’s human nature to want fast and easy results. Especially when you’re working a regular job or constantly struggling to make ends meet. When you see those juicy earnings screenshots the slick marketers show you, it’s impossible to resist.
Plus, gurus know that “learning” sounds like work to most people. That’s why they never use the “L word” in their sales letters. It scares people away.
Sad, right?
After all, it is learning and small successes that build self-reliance.
I know because way back in 2011 I was able to quit my full time job after just a few months online. It started with learning. Then a few small successes gave me the confidence that I could make it all by myself, without ever needing a job again.
The fact that I’ve been able to earn an average of over $3,000 a month since the 2000′s, all by myself at home is no accident.
I feel it is directly related to my willingness to experiment with new technology and new strategies.
This is vastly different from what most people do — they try business opportunities and join cookie-cutter programs.
While some of those may yield success, most do not simply because they are too rigid. Not only do you end up trying to do exactly what everyone else is doing, your success usually hinges on something completely out of your control.
Most of those “programs” fail because they focus only on one traffic source such as Google, or worse, just one income source such as affiliate marketing. That’s a major flaw that cannot be overlooked. The result?
Too many people end up having the rug pulled out from under them again and again.
It usually happens when you see headlines like these…
• “Amazon Cuts Ties with Affiliates in Several States”
• “Google Panda Shakes 1000′s of Review Sites from the Affiliate Money Tree”
• “FTC shuts down [insert opportunity here] as Ponzi Scheme”
• “Google’s Penguin Update Kills Countless Small Businesses Overnight”
Headlines like that prove that so much is out of your control, it’s no wonder more and more people are giving up completely on Internet business. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
You see, while some negative things have happened to hurt small business the last few years, most of the changes are extremely positive.
While many gurus have been pronouncing the death of Internet marketing, (while they sell you their latest “survival” manual) I say it’s just the opposite.
I’m not going to scare you into buying something by telling you the sky is falling. In fact, I’m willing to go out on a limb and state that…
“More people than ever will generate online income from home in the next few years.”
Significant income that will let them quit their job, be with their family more and enjoy life more than ever.
How can I make such a bold statement? Simple…
Because making money online is actually becoming easier than it ever were, especially for the average person with little time, money or technical skills.
Now I know that may sound absurd to you if you’ve struggled with making money online in the past. But let me explain how it’s now easier than ever…
Back then making a professional website was a big obstacle to most people. Wysiwyg was the so called “easy” way to make sites. The whole process took weeks and sometimes months, and that’s if you worked hard at it and had money to spend.
That barrier to entry kept literally millions of people from success online.
Nowadays just about anyone can have a great site, do it 20x faster, and for pennies on the dollar. You no longer need to buy an expensive web design program and learn how to use it.
A program called WordPress is 100% free and simplifies every aspect of making your own profitable web property. In fact, every day more and more free WordPress plugins become available to help you automate just about any task, including getting traffic and monetizing your web property.
Heck, you don’t even need a computer to have a successful online business nowadays!
You can do it with any smart phone or tablet, and even an iPhone or iPod touch. (Yep, there are apps for that!)
These apps let you work on the go wherever you are. They’re easy to use and even free in most cases.
I can now do things like site updates, check and answer email, record audio for web-based presentations and much more, without my PC. I can now access and edit my documents on the go and do research from anywhere.
Oh, and the best part?… All that stuff is easier than ever. I can do all that without the clumsy “thumb-typing”, thanks to free speech recognition apps. (Not Siri, an app.)
I can do it all without FTP or expensive programs. In fact, as you’ll see in a minute, I don’t even have to do any of it myself anymore!
The plain truth is, mobile computing isn’t killing web marketing, it’s making it easier!
As you can see, if you’re one of those folks who never got too friendly with PC’s, this may finally be your time to shine.
But these newer, freely available tools are just the beginning.
Even more significant is the fact that there are now thousands of people all across the web and the world, willing to do all your dirty work for you and do it dirt cheap.
Don’t like creating content? No problem.
You can now forget about writing all your content yourself like you had to years ago. Getting original content written for you on virtually any subject, now costs just a few bucks a pop.
Don’t like doing things like working with graphics, making videos or building links? Me either! I hate doing that stuff! So I get it all done for me, for literally the price of a cup of Starbucks coffee in most cases.
Need a blog setup from scratch? I know a guy who will setup the whole thing for the cost of a hamburger.
So let’s see. You don’t need to know web design. You don’t need to be comfortable with a PC, or have any technical skills for that matter. What obstacles are left?
If you think that lack of start-up money is an obstacle, think again. Online business is now cheaper than it ever has been.
(That is, as long as you don’t fall for all the dime sales and front-end offers being thrown around the IM world.)
You need very little money to run a successful business online nowadays since domains and hosting costs have been slashed to just a few bucks a month.
So you have to admit it… time, money and lack of technical skills are no longer obstacles.
All that leaves is finding the right ideas, and getting the right people to your web properties. Those are two of my favorite things to help people with.
As the Internet marketing niche has expanded, I’ve branched out with projects in several other niches and can show you how I find the hidden gems.
Contrary to what most people believe, there are plenty of great niches out there.
And traffic? It’s not as hard as you think. You just can’t put all your eggs in the Google basket!
I feel that the best way to make money online is to take complete control. That means forgetting all about opportunities and other “shiny objects” and doing something completely different from everyone else. After all…
Only you know how much money you need to make and how many hours you can work. (Or want to work eventually.)
That means you need a web business that fits your own personality and even your own lifestyle.
Rather than a rigid program, you need a business that is right for you that includes all the easiest ways to generate income.
You need to work smart, not hard. Generate passive income you can rely on for the long-term, so you can reap the rewards for a long time coming, not just make a few sales and cash a few checks.
Of course you can always join the masses and jump from one program to the next. But you may find yourself going down one dead end after another.
OK, I don’t want this to take up any more of your time than it has to, so let me tell you what I’m offering you today…
I can help you start your online business, if you are interested just add a reply to this post.

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Please Review My Blog / Can Anybody Please Tell Me, How To Set Up A Sport Betting Company / The DISADVANTAGES Of Copying Other Websites Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.