Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each (27159 Views)

How Do Muslims Receive Guidance From Allah? / Why Didn't Allah Intervene In The Recent Crane Disaster? / 6 Nigerians Among Crane Crash Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by siraj1402(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Masha Allah
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by Zeinymira(f): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
may Allah make the victims dweller of paradise

1 Like

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by oluwacisse: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
May Almighty Allah grant d death ones aljanat firdaus and d injured quick recorvery. Amin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by mmmustapha(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
May almighty Allah forgive the dead ones, it's well to die while serving Al hayyu- Al kayyum.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
sanandreas:
So if I am not a Muslim I can't comment. It shouldn't have been on front page either

Foól

After " "I believe that there no god/God but Allah ."
" I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet ."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ."
" lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ."
You don't know what you've just done

I pity your idiocy

Silly hypocrites.
Y shouldn't it be on front page? Na ur papa get nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by Canme4u(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
R.I.P. To the death. May Allah Subuhanallah watahalah grant them eternal peace.
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by LatestTrend: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mods, What is the meaning of this rubbish ?

Why did you put this on front page when it's only Muslims who can comment directly without forcing others to make oath ?

Did you guys do this when lots of people died in TB Joshua's church ?

Islam and violence sha.

Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by RiffRaff: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
please how can i have a family member killed in this crane accident? I am willing to donate myself to be injured too in the crash.

Anybody with useful info on how i can go about it should please contact me.
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by isholex: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH GRANT D DECEASED AL JANAT FRIDAUZ, GIVE D FIRMLY OFF D DECEASED A FORTITUDE TO OVERLOOK D LOSS ND AS WELL GIVE D INJURED OUNCE A QUICK RECOVERY MAKE A PLACE FOR DEM IN JANAT FRIDAUZ AS WELL. MAY ALLAH ALMIGHTY MAKE EASE FOR ALL WISHES MUSLIMS TO OBSERVE HAJJI.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by udz: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
two words. . . Arab Money.
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by wristbangle: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
sanandreas:
So if I am not a Muslim I can't comment. It shouldn't have been on front page either

You are just a clown. cheesy. grin though am a Christian too but we need to show concern for our Muslim brothers and sisters

Meanwhile condolence to the aggrieved family. It such a pitiable situation.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by lekan29ice(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
May Allah grant all Muslims ummah aljanah firdaus and speedy recovery to injured ones

1 Like

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
May Almighty Allah bless and support the family.
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by lekan29ice(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
LatestTrend:
Mods, What is the meaning of this rubbish ?

Why did you put this on front page when it's only Muslims who can comment directly without forcing others to make oath ?

Did you guys do this when lots of people died in TB Joshua's church ?

Islam and violence sha.

Nonsense.
PEACE! PEACE!! PEACE!!!
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by sanandreas(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
bulldoza:

Foól

After " "I believe that there no god/God but Allah ."
" I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet ."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ."
" lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ."
You don't know what you've just done

I pity your idiocy

Silly hypocrites.
Y shouldn't it be on front page? Na ur papa get nairaland
u don't deserve my response
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by ilyas26(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Some people will secretly wish they had a family member among the victims, 60 million naira no be joke o

1 Like

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
I'm sure some people be wishing it was their family member that died. N60m?
May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by sanandreas(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
wristbangle:

You are just a clown. cheesy. grin though am a Christian too but we need to show concern for our Muslim brothers and sisters

Meanwhile condolence to the aggrieved family. It such a pitiable situation.

i guess u know the meaning of a christain. thank you for calling me names
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by wristbangle: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
sanandreas:

i guess u know the meaning of a christain. thank you for calling me names

Lol bro clown means a funny person.
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by LatestTrend: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin

wristbangle:

Lol bro clown means a funny person.
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by tunde1200(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Allahuma Ameen!

kimond101:
Subhannallah.
Indeed after every hardship comes ease.
Now that's a land with law.
May Allah forgive the sins of the departed that died on a blessed day, blessed hour and blessed land in a blessed month and grant them Jannah.
May Allah comfort the families they left behind. Even though no money can solve the pain but, it would go a long way in easing the pain and making them happy.
It's an honour to be a guest of Allah.
Many Muslims wish to be in the position of those that died.
May Allah make our ending a good one.
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by bukqar(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
May Allah grant dem Aljanatul firddaus.indeed evry soul shall teast death...Allahu Akbar
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by kogiguy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Allahi Akbar
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
sanandreas:
u don't deserve my response

Dear morôn,

You just responded. How silly are you?
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Eyyah. Kudus to the saudi government, even though no amount of money will bring the dead back it will go a long way in helping the families of the decease settling some financial issues. May their souls rest in Aljanat firdausi(Amin sunma Amin)
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by Ayatullah(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
kimond101:
Subhannallah.
Indeed after every hardship comes ease.
Now that's a land with law.
May Allah forgive the sins of the departed that died on a blessed day, blessed hour and blessed land in a blessed month and grant them Jannah.
May Allah comfort the families they left behind. Even though no money can solve the pain but, it would go a long way in easing the pain and making them happy.
It's an honour to be a guest of Allah.
Many Muslims wish to be in the position of those that died.
May Allah make our ending a good one.

Ameen for your prayers.
This is the beauty of Islam. Indeed Allah has said it all about Muslims: "You are the best community created for mankind...."

Indeed it is an honour to be a guest of Allah.
All those Allah has granted the opportunity to make the Hajj will readily testify to this. The Saudis compete to please the hajjis with various gifts.

May Allah continuosly bless the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by Newtoon: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
It's $267,000 (N53.1Million).
May Allah grant the deceased Al Janat firdaos, and the injured people quick recovery!
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by lukman885(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
what a honour to die in Mecca... Rip to my departed brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by bist: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
12 Virgins awaits them.
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by myrates: 5:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Allahu Akbar! may Allah forgive the departed ones and grant them aljanatul firdaus. Now this is how an ideal society/country should be,the money will surely not bring back the dead but it will provide great relief for the injured and families of the dead ones. Nigeria should learn from this.
Re: Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each by shidof(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2015
This is a welcome development by Saudi govt, may d departed soul rest in peace and may Allah grant dem Aljanat - firdaous . Saudi shud more in helping ol d war ravaged muslims countries lyk Syria, Palestinian etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? / The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.