Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

“why I Took Time To Propose To Annie “- 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I Took Time To Propose To Annie “- 2face Idibia (582 Views)

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why I Took Time To Propose To Annie “- 2face Idibia by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
In a recent interview with NET, Hypertek Boss 2face Idibia revealed why he finally changed his mind to get married and narrated how it took him time to propose Annie Macaulay Idibia. He said

” i’m not surprised. Honestly, I mean back in the day it had come across my mind one or two times to propose to her but somehow it got to this point where I was like I’m not going to get married, even before I started having kids, I had already said I’m not going to get married. Before then, there’s been one or two where I almost proposed to Annie. But I just said no no no because I just thought I wasn’t going to be good enough. I had always thought I wasn’t going to be faithful, I wasn’t going to be ......................source: http://..com.ng/2015/09/why-i-took-time-to-propose-to-annie.html

Re: “why I Took Time To Propose To Annie “- 2face Idibia by yatch360: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thank God u finally did....
Re: “why I Took Time To Propose To Annie “- 2face Idibia by nikkiking(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
2face my mentor,

God bless ur union kiss.
Re: “why I Took Time To Propose To Annie “- 2face Idibia by emmyblackky(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
"Enter the place, make we see if you no go carry belle too"
Truth is, Tubaba was busy browsing all the available systems dat have good wifi connections until he decided to settle down wit Aunty Annie. Anyway, you finally did settle down.
Re: “why I Took Time To Propose To Annie “- 2face Idibia by Sunexy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Afta smashing severally
Re: “why I Took Time To Propose To Annie “- 2face Idibia by Margauxluv(f): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
present

(1) (Reply)

what's your say about this pic, 50 cent posted on IG / Photos: Kcee, Cynthia Morgan , Others Perform At Grafton's 10th Anniversary / Rick Ross’ Fiancee Lira Galore Steps Out With Him In Very Revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.