Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? (6962 Views)

'PDP Not A Threat At All In 2019' - APC Boasts / Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kingspin:
When America is accomodating the entire world without fight. Here in Nigeria it turn to jealous and fear because one tribe claim to accomodate all indeed. What abt the heavy tax with harsh regulations just to bring down. So why the fight? I mean one-Nigeria by foot by people who chant it. Even some are dreaming how to take over other man`s property. Imagine! And people are complaining abt Nigeria? I blame the political and traditional leaders who fuel problems.

and the media

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by shotster50(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
xrisdon:

what exactly is your point please
Was there any point in the OP's thread?
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by kernel501: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Although you are a barely literate individual, I will indulge your misplaced thinking. Let me state clearly that we are not threatened by your people....we just want you out of our lands..... cheesy...into your lands....Biafra......no group of people ever receives mass inward migration of strangers into their lands without repercussions...even in the predominantly white Europe...immigration is the biggest talking point in all their elections.... cheesy

But the Yorubas fought to have us, so... why crying of mass exodus when we wanted to stay in our own domain?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Kagawa10: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2015
kernel501:

But the Yorubas fought to have us, so... why crying of mass exodus when we wanted to stay in our own domain?
Nobody fought to have you!
Yorubas got involved in the war as a result of your greedy nature! What happened to staying in your enclave during the progom? Why did Ojukwu invade Ore and Benin?
Stupid Ibos always playing the victim card.

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
ofcoz igbos are threat to us lets say d truth and shame d devil cheesy
if you are really yoruba, why don't you tell us how igbos are a threat to you. here in ondo state, we see igbos as nonentities. doing the lowest of low jobs.
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
ofcoz igbos are threat to us
lets say d truth and shame d devil cheesy
if you are really yoruba, why don't you tell us how igbos are a threat to you.
here in ondo state, we see igbos as nonentities. doing the lowest of low jobs. infact, it is only on the Internet that I here of this igbo talk.
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
xtractor:

here in ondo state, we see igbos as nonentities. doing the lowest of low jobs. infact, it is only on the Internet that I here of this igbo talk.

huh? undecided @bolded
obviously bro the only truth in ur mouth is wen u say GOODMORNING !
the problem of most of us is being biased!

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
xtractor:

here in ondo state, we see igbos as nonentities. doing the lowest of low jobs.
Proudly Igbo
Proudly Lagosian.

Inula?
Sotigbo?
You don hear?

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Kingspin(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
People should just be hardworking and leave others. Envy dey kill oo.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by kernel501: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kagawa10:

Nobody fought to have you!
Yorubas got involved in the war as a result of your greedy nature! What happened to staying in your enclave during the progom? Why did Ojukwu invade Ore and Benin?
Stupid Ibos always playing the victim card.

Losers always crying fowl... We will buy Obaship of the West, with bailout fund. We will not stop till we buy every itch of Lagos property.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Kagawa10: 2:55am On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

Losers always crying fowl... We will buy Obaship of the West, with bailout fund. We will not stop till we buy every itch of Lagos property.
keep dreaming and getting joyous over leased lands!
Bunch of losers!
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Kagawa10: 2:56am On Sep 25, 2015
xtractor:

You can say that again!
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by kernel501: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kagawa10:

keep dreaming and getting joyous over leased lands!
Bunch of losers!

It is "leased lands" as you called it, that brought all those sanctions against Zimbabwe, this is 2015 not 1960.
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Kagawa10: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

It is "leased lands" as you called it, that brought all those sanctions against Zimbabwe, this is 2015 not 1960.
You chose the wrong place though! No Yorubaland is close to any iboland. More so, Eko is at the centre of the south west whic makes it difficult to be stolen by the ibos and according to the constitution of Nigeria, land belongs to the indigenous people of the land!
In essence, you losers can keep dreaming!
Lol! Shameless illiterate!
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by kernel501: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kagawa10:

You chose the wrong place though! No Yorubaland is close to any iboland. More so, Eko is at the centre of the south west whic makes it difficult to be stolen by the ibos and according to the constitution of Nigeria, land belongs to the indigenous people of the land!
In essence, you losers can keep dreaming!
Lol! Shameless illiterate!

Education is very essential. You think if the Igbos gain Biafra you can take there property? Wake up because they are covered by UN international property right... And so you wont get free houses, except you want to be another Zimbabwe in Nigeria.
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Kagawa10: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

Education is very essential. You think if the Igbos gain Biafra you can take there property? Wake up because they are covered by UN international property right... And so you wont get free houses, except you want to be another Zimbabwe in Nigeria.
If you don't continue to renew your leased rent, it will be demolished and ibo will do nada just as nothing was done when Ladipo was demolished! Alaba is next by the way, do your worst!
Shameless loser!
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by kernel501: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kagawa10:

If you don't continue to renew your leased rent, it will be demolished and ibo will do nada just as nothing was done when Ladipo was demolished! Alaba is next by the way, do your worst!
Shameless loser!

Are you based in Mali? You see why l say Yorubas are cowards... Which Ladipo was destroyed? Please stop feeding your head with fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Kagawa10: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

Are you based in Mali? You see why l say Yorubas are cowards... Which Ladipo was destroyed? Please stop feeding your head with fantasy.

The demolished Ladipo market wasn't demolished? Lol!
Ibo no go kill me!
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by kernel501: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kagawa10:

The demolished Ladipo market wasn't demolished? Lol!
Ibo no go kill me!

Please ask anybody based in Lagos, stop all these cheap lies. Am going there month end to buy something, I've already called the guy l need see when l get there.
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Kagawa10: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

Please ask anybody based in Lagos, stop all these cheap lies. Am going there month end to buy something, I've already called the guy l need see when l get there.
Lol! An ibo in his enclave is discussing ladipo?
Wetin we no go see for here!
Yeye people!
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by kernel501: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol! An ibo in his enclave is discussing ladipo?
Wetin we no go see for here!
Yeye people!

Ogudu G.R.A, Lagos...Where your kind can never enter, more of rent an apartment.
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Kagawa10: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

Ogudu G.R.A, Lagos...Where your kind can never enter, more of rent an apartment.
Lol!
Chest beating ape who doesn't know Ladipo was demolished!
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by badnature: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
well if you want igbo people out of your land as you put it because according to you the are immigrants, first of all reject the oil money from Biafra land giving to you people every month?
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by amarilo: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
coolitempa:

Although you are a barely literate individual, I will indulge your misplaced thinking. Let me state clearly that we are not threatened by your people....we just want you out of our lands..... cheesy...into your lands....Biafra......no group of people ever receives mass inward migration of strangers into their lands without repercussions...even in the predominantly white Europe...immigration is the biggest talking point in all their elections.... cheesy
Migration is moving from one country to another country not moving from one city to another within the same country.
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by coolitempa(f): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
amarilo:
Migration is moving from one country to another country not moving from one city to another within the same country.

Keep deceiving yourself....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by disumusa: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
yorubatic:
my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave ....

To my fetish yoruba people, Igbo are a threat, but hausa fulanis are loving masters. ...my diabolical cowards people are confused clowns .....my evil people constantly having sleepless nights because of igbo giants

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever ...
jobles man
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by disumusa: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

u are a liar my brother. we only use propaganda against dem
you need job
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by disumusa: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
xrisdon:

exactly,
but they will never admit it
i just love the way hausa use to shun and snub ibos
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by ArodewilliamsT: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2015
coolitempa:
The Americans complain about the Mexicans......the british complain about Muslims.....Hungary shuts its borders.....France does the same....Nigeria did the same against Ghana...... cheesy grin.....seriously the only people that will benefit from Biafra and Nigeria sef breaking up are the Yorubas....it will be the best thing ever for us but our people are simply too accommodating...although I suspect things are beginning to change.......even the ruling class are beginning to look at this issue....let the iboes go......Biafra by thunder...by fire.... angry.......we have suffered enough insults from ungrateful bastarrds and wretches...... angry

This is how we want yorubas to keep sounding, not the lets hold hands and sing kumbaya as one 'Nigger area". Stay on your own, let Biafrans stay on their own and please stop selling lands to Biafrans in your lands, it's one of the reason many born Biafrans in lagos are lethargic about Biafra. Goodluck and God Bless Biafra and Odua(if una go get sense)
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by lawrenceunaa: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2015
coolitempa:

Keep deceiving yourself....... cheesy
illiterate u no learn abi u no get dictionary.
BTW google told me that;

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
kernel501:

slowly but steady, we will make s.West a biafra colony grin grin
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kagawa10:

Shameless loser!

you are the looser here man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) / Divide Nigeria Now, No Angel Can Unite Us – Northern Elder: Arewa Gazette / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Umar Abubakar Kebbi Governor-Elect, Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.