Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? (6961 Views)

'PDP Not A Threat At All In 2019' - APC Boasts / Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
coolitempa:

Idiot....so you animals no longer want Biafra........ cheesy cheesy

Not after we must have occupied all the electable post in Lagos and other sw states.... two house of rep. down grin grin
by the next election we will take the remaining ones and move to other sw states..... until sw becomes a biafra colony grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by coolitempa(f): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
xrisdon:

Not after we must have occupied all the electable post in Lagos and other sw states.... two house of rep. down grin grin
by the next election we will take the remaining ones and move to other sw states..... until sw becomes a biafra colony grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin....and we will be sleeping......continue........ wink...so no more Biafra
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by odunH(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
SonOfEl:

really? so why are you angry and bitter about 'nothing'?
Cos they are nothing!You Igbos are only trying to gain attention,too bad forr you.Yoruba's that of peace,u ve awakening their consciousness to match up with you in your aggressive manners of speech,not knowing you ve no monoply of hurling insults at the finger that's feeding you.I pity you you ll only start what you can't finish!learn from history.I repeat Igbos are no equal to Yoruba's in standards!pls go back to your land.Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
coolitempa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin....and we will be sleeping......continue........ wink...so no more Biafra

yes, just as you were asleep when took over the two house of rep.

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by SonOfEl(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
odunH:
Cos they are nothing!You Igbos are only trying to gain attention,too bad forr you.Yoruba's that of peace,u ve awakening their consciousness to match up with you in your aggressive manners of speech,not knowing you ve no monoply of hurling insults at the finger that's feeding you.I pity you you ll only start what you can't finish!learn from history.I repeat Igbos are no equal to Yoruba's in standards!pls go back to your land.Peace!

finger feeding who? ***drools in laughter*** insecurity can be such a f∆cking nightmare.... Pele o......

6 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by coolitempa(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
xrisdon:

yes, just as you were asleep when took over the two house of rep.

Done with you kiddo...enjoy the free education from the south west....as did all your leaders........ grin...including ojukwu....Achebe....azikiwe etc .......all educated by us in our lands....... angry angry...none educated in ur land......... grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
odunH:
Cos they are nothing!You Igbos are only trying to gain attention,too bad forr you.Yoruba's that of peace,u ve awakening their consciousness to match up with you in your aggressive manners of speech,not knowing you ve no monoply of hurling insults at the finger that's feeding you. I pity you you ll only start what you can't finish!learn from history.I repeat Igbos are no equal to Yoruba's in standards!pls go back to your land.Peace!

yorubas feeding igbos
comedians everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by odunH(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
cheesy
SonOfEl:

finger feeding who? ***drools in laughter*** insecurity can be such a f∆cking nightmare.... Pele o......
I pity you guys,Yoruba's are only watching acting up.Too smart for you people.Time will tell what you define as insecurity.I dey laugh remembering P.A Awolowo.Aggressive coupist Biafra being since January 15 1966,waterloo still awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
coolitempa:

Done with you kiddo...enjoy the free education from the south west....as did all your leaders........ grin...including ojukwu....Achebe....azikiwe etc .......all educated by us in our lands....... angry angry...none educated in ur land......... grin

typical yoruba man,
you want to shift the goal post because I have beaten you to stupor grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by SonOfEl(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
odunH:
cheesy I pity you guys,Yoruba's are only watching acting up.Too smart for you people.Time will tell what you define as insecurity.I dey laugh remembering P.A Awolowo.Aggressive coupist Biafra being since January 15 1966,waterloo still awaits you.

when you are done blabbing, you can leave the thread and spread your legs for a penny like you usually do. am out...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayokellany:
At a time I use to think the Igbos were intelligent but Jonathan really expose the fact that a greater percentage of the Igbos are lunatics. A typical example is this OP. It Is even more pathetic one can be so boastful with such an appalling sense of reasoning.
At a time I use to think that yorubas were intelligent and brave but, how they handled mko abiola's issue and how they left kwara state for their Hausa/Fulani masters really exposed how cowardly and demented they are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by odunH(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
cheesy
SonOfEl:

when you are done blabbing, you can leave the thread and spread your legs for a penny like you usually do. am out...
I know the highest you can do is to resort to abuse.shows the way a ibo man thinks about their ladies and mothers.I only wonder what biafra ll turn to sha! grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by OreMI22: 1:39am On Sep 17, 2015
[size=18pt]My dear yorubas,[/size]

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2015
odunH:
cheesy I pity you guys,Yoruba's are only watching acting up.Too smart for you people.Time will tell what you define as insecurity.I dey laugh remembering P.A Awolowo.Aggressive coupist Biafra being since January 15 1966,waterloo still awaits you.

you should pity yourselves instead

4 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

don't mind them, let them keep wallowing in ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2015
disumusa:
you need job, yorubas see ibos as nothing.

the worst lie is the one you lie to yourself

4 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Armaggedon: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
xrisdon:
The fear of the Igbos is the beginning of wisdom

Yorubas feel threatened by the Igbos!
The harder they try to deny it the obvious it becomes.

Let me use few instances, you can counter it if I'm wrong.

1, Igbos historians said that Igbos are Jews i.e. they migrated from one of the tribe of israel and occupied the present location they are living today (igboland)
and they backed it up with cultural similarity with the Jews and other evidents including some historic sites in the present day Aguleri, all pointing to the fact that Igbos are truly decedent of Jews tribe.
even some decade ago there were Jewish experts t hat were sent to study all those things and they came to the conclusion that Igbos are truly Jews..

whether they are right or wrong is not my point here.
meanwhile every tribe migrated from somewhere, just as some say the hausas are from Arab.
even the yorubas said that they are from heaven/ sky (oduduwa) grin grin
you hardly see the igbos or Hausas or ijows being jealous of them or talking about it because they are from heaven.
the same way you hardly see an Hausa man talking about. igbos being a Jew or being jealous of them or envy them unlike our Yoruba brothers.

2, I often see igbos using phrases like: yorubas and Hausa/ fulani or s. West and North.
for igbos they are advocating that even if Nigeria will divide these two groups can be cool as one country, infact they are not threatened by the unity of these groups.

But in contrast when a phrase like S. east and s. south is been mentioned even when its not from an igbo man you will the yorubas saying things like:

they don't see themselves as igbos,

why are you attaching them by force,

they will not go with you etc.

Inside them I know all these comments is because of fear, jealousy, envy etc.
thats why they are threatened by the unity of the two.
you hardly see an Hausa man making such comments.

I would have go on and on but unfortunately time will not permit me.

my question is why are yorubas Afraid of the igbos
op northerers feel threatened by Igbos just like yoloba. It's just that when yoloba make such fear induced comments against Igbos, the awusas see it as an opportunity to watch the so called southern solidarity collapse. therefore they keep quiet.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Armaggedon:
op northerers feel threatened by Igbos just like yoloba. It's just that when yoloba make such fear induced comments against Igbos, the awusas see it as an opportunity to watch the so called southern solidarity collapse. therefore they keep quiet.

you are not far from the truth,
it seems they are smarter than their yoruba counterpart.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Balkan(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Although you are a barely literate individual, I will indulge your misplaced thinking. Let me state clearly that we are not threatened by your people....we just want you out of our lands..... cheesy...into your lands....Biafra......no group of people ever receives mass inward migration of strangers into their lands without repercussions...even in the predominantly white Europe...immigration is the biggest talking point in all their elections.... cheesy
which land? i hope you are not referring Lagos as your land because Lagos is no man's land. Igbos are not dragging
Ogbomosho, Ekiti, or Ibadan with you. please leave lagos out of your yoruba land. You are an immigrant in Lagos just like Igbos. Lagos was developed by FG and the Igbos. Leave the Aworis to talk, you Oshogbo man. Moreover, Lagos is not a yoruba name.

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by shotster50(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
It these sort of close minded foolishness that ensures Nigeria will never fulfill its potentials ...
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
shotster50:
It these sort of close minded foolishness that ensures Nigeria will never fulfill its potentials ...

what exactly is your point please?
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
shotster50:

what exactly is your point please
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by mensdept: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Igbo a threat to Yoruba? Maybe but maybe not. But then again, Maybe.

If The East "goes" then how would Oduduwa Republic survive? Have we ever seen Yoruba culture responding to accountability and good governance? No. And thus, A yoruba republic may in its nature, be problematic. That is why you need Igbo and Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by meforyou1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Ashawo. U are a hopeless bastard

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by coolitempa(f): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
meforyou1:
Ashawo. U are a hopeless bastard

is that the best you can come up with....
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by meforyou1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
coolitempa:

is that the best you can come up with....
Ashawo. HIV donatus. You wount know when you will die. Bastard animal
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by coolitempa(f): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
meforyou1:
Ashawo. HIV donatus. You wount know when you will die. Bastard animal

Can you miserable animal get off my mention.... Do you know when you will die....bloody unthinking illiterate...
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Duru1(m): 12:54am On Sep 18, 2015
coolitempa:

Nothing funny about Nigerians.....we are all humans like everyone else......we just want you animals out of our country........ cheesy

You are a domesticated monkey.

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by coolitempa(f): 12:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Duru1:

You are a domesticated monkey.

Are you stupid or what....have you not seen how pretty I am....
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 1:03am On Sep 18, 2015
coolitempa:

Are you stupid or what.... have you not seen how pretty I am....

look at this man who are you deceiving?
Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by xrisdon(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2015
coolitempa:

Are you stupid or what....have you not seen how pretty I am....

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? by Kingspin(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2015
When America is accomodating the entire world without fight. Here in Nigeria it turn to jealous and fear because one tribe claim to accomodate all indeed. What abt the heavy tax with harsh regulations just to bring others down. So why the fight? I mean one-Nigeria by foot. One nigeria by people who chant it not for the rest of us. Even some are dreaming how to take over other man`s property. Imagine! And people are complaining abt Nigeria? I blame religion, politicians and traditional leaders who fuel problems for selfishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Has Already Won 2019 Elections –SGF / A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped / Dapo Okubadejo: Ogun State Paid ₦20 Billion Out Of its Debt In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.