Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise (37931 Views)

Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise – Buhari / Nov 2015 Salary:did Civil Servants Do Anything Wrong To Apc Government / Buhari Calls Ministers Noise Makers, Says Civil Servants Do All The Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
mistabiola:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Silent is the best answer for a f**l like you cheesy cheesy

You better shut your mouth nigga
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by erinalex: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
atlwireles:
Very shocking to hear an elected leader talk like this, we are not surprised. It was expected.
I pray that this 'shock' kills you.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by echomog1: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
atlwireles:
Very shocking to hear an elected leader talk like this, we are not surprised. It was expected.
lol ....very shocking but not surprising. ...lol
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by inzek(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Then we don't the president again.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by tivta(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
I taught this was democracy?
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by kobe79: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay, But is this time morning at your location?

oh yea best time for some Starbucks wink wink
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by ndigbo: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrMcJay:

The initial part of your post shows the type of upbringing you have. Hence, I'll skip that.

What experience did Obanikoro have in Military administration that GEJ made him Minister of State for Defence?
What experience did GEJ have in leadership that he became Nigeria's President?

We are talking of track records of achievements that would turn the country around and you are talking of Universities and Polytechnics. GEJ has a 'PhD', can you state a single achievement of his while he was ruled Bayelsa?

There are administrative heads and political heads in Ministries. The Minister is the Political head, while the Perm. Sec. is the administrative head. Mind you, many of the Perm Secs. are Phd holders and Professors, hence your logic collapses on its face.

There are many factors responsible for the economy being this way and Ministerial politics is just one of them. Afterall, who was the Minster of Power when electricity Generation surpassed 5,000MW?

Thank You Bro, you typed the above out of my fingers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
Editor1:
Coming from a dullard who doesn't know the different between technocrats and administrators.
The same difference between a university graduate and a polythecnic graduate....while the later does the chunk of the job practically, the former's idea is key to coordination and proper management, which includes supervision!

A 'ministerless' Nigeria is already causing more harm dan good and ur still blabbing...continue!!
Mr Teacher, you don't know the difference between different and difference. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by ddippset(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
That incompetent clueless shoeless fella put us in this mess in the first place. A man who sat back and watched 3 wise women run him and run the country. Patience Jonathan, Diezanni Madueke, Ngozi Okonjo. And then some miscreants also Known as wailing wailers have the right and the guts and the gumshum to criticize buhari. A man who's 100 times the man their clueless one isn't, a president who's 100 times the president their clueless one never was.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by KruggerINC(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Editor1:
Coming from a dullard who doesn't know the different between technocrats and administrators.
The same difference between a university graduate and a polythecnic graduate....while the later does the chunk of the job practically, the former's idea is key to coordination and proper management, which includes supervision!

A 'ministerless' Nigeria is already causing more harm dan good and ur still blabbing...continue!!

what manner of slowpoke are you?If u don't know jack try shutting up
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by front247: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Since 1960 till date is 55years, northerners have ruled the country for 39years and their regions still remain poorer. They are bunch of dullards
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by front247: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Since 1960 till date is 55years, northerners have ruled the country for 39years and their regions still remain poorer. They are bunch of dulllards
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Olukat(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
PMB hates democracy
The dullard can't stop displaying he's lack of understanding and the composition of government.
Sai baba e-rats should try and limit him to BBC Hausa programs

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by atlwireles: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
erinalex:
I pray that this 'shock' kills you.

it will kill me, after we attend you and your family service of songs.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by ddippset(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Mr Teacher, you don't know the difference between different and difference. SMH.
lol. And he's talking about knowing differences! Don't mind that cow, what am I even saying? Infact he's not even worthy to be called one of buhari's cows.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Pidggin(f): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
If all the ministerial candidates were northerners I bet pmb wouldn't be talking like this.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by mistabiola: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

You better shut your mouth nigga

You failed to read the conclusion, most of you will just jump in to matters without even reading and assimilating what the person in question is trying to pass across.... undecided undecided

His conclusion was;

“Even then we had ministers. So under this system, we have to have ministers; and we are going to have ministers.”

Next time... Read and think before you start posting rubbish... Thanks. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Etizz: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
The same civil servant he said are lazy and corrupt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
mistabiola:

You failed to read the conclusion, most of you will just jump in to matters without even reading and assimilating what the person in question is trying to pass across.... undecided undecided

His conclusion was;

“Even then we had ministers. So under this system, we have to have ministers; and we are going to have ministers.”

Next time... Read and think before you start posting rubbish... Thanks. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Let this Be the last time a slave like you dare mention me.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by gnykelly(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I've said it times without number, B00HARI remains a dictator, A Leopard can never change its spots. The man is so parochial in nature and his dictatorial tendencies is glaring for all to see.

He wants to run the show all by himself. Funny enough, His hordes of zombies supports this his decision. Besides, his "body language" and odour are already performing wonders.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to 1984. smiley

go and die
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by bejeria101(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
I thot it was civil servants that were corrupt,dis guy memory span na wa
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Obeby(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is BH, BH is PMB". Quote me anywhere.
Well,only important people are quoted, try and be one!
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by erinalex: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nnwaoma:

He didn't believe in ministers, he want to work alone. He doesn't understand democracy. Period
OBJ & GEJ that understood democracy recked the economy, or can you tell me how the two leaders change the pattern of suffering of Nigerians,because they promptly appoint ministers. Instead of you to be bothered on more serious issue,u'r crying over the ministers that will not remember you & I as soon as they get the appointment

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by ACHIEVERBA: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bros, na you talk am o......lol

ddippset:
no offence? No offence? There is offence. His father is surely a dullard. His father is a cow for giving birth to a bastard like him. I said só!
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by gulees: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Players are gonna play, nd haters are gonna hate. Keep hating.
Sai Buhari cool
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by mistabiola: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

Let this Be the last time a slave like you dare mention me.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I pity your declining mentality, lost of morals and ineptitude and questionable character..... People like you are not better of my gateman lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by socialmediaman: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I've said it times without number, B00HARI remains a dictator, A Leopard can never change its spots. The man is so parochial in nature and his dictatorial tendencies is glaring for all to see.

He wants to run the show all by himself. Funny enough, His hordes of zombies supports this his decision. Besides, his "body language" and odour are already performing wonders.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to 1984. smiley

treat people with respect, that's what makes a civilized person in you. You never know, you could find yourself in there sometime
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by mistabiola: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
socialmediaman:

treat people with respect, that's what makes a civilized person in you. You never know, you could found yourself in there sometime

SeverusSnape is just trolling around like a clown in a funeral..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by olalat(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
U get time to dey ans those senseless people. Do their comment appear like the type of people that think? No. They are just typical example of waste generation.
MrMcJay:

The initial part of your post shows the type of upbringing you have. Hence, I'll skip that.

What experience did Obanikoro have in Military administration that GEJ made him Minister of State for Defence?
What experience did GEJ have in leadership that he became Nigeria's President?

We are talking of track records of achievements that would turn the country around and you are talking of Universities and Polytechnics. GEJ has a 'PhD', can you state a single achievement of his while he was ruled Bayelsa?

There are administrative heads and political heads in Ministries. The Minister is the Political head, while the Perm. Sec. is the administrative head. Mind you, many of the Perm Secs. are Phd holders and Professors, hence your logic collapses on its face.

There are many factors responsible for the economy being this way and Ministerial politics is just one of them. Afterall, who was the Minster of Power when electricity Generation surpassed 5,000MW?
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by abbey621(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]Buhari has just confirmed his illiteracy for the world to see.

Management will eventually yield result in the absence of leadership.

But what the grand dullard does not know is that leadership is a catalyst in managerial affairs.

It is leadership that hastens the path of progress and result in any management structure.

Fool.[/size]

You are the bigger fool! What you just wrote is absolute hogwash! When it comes to politics, leadership is often quantified rather than qualified. Ministers represent the political piece, while Perm. Secs represent the administrative piece. If you bothered to comprehend what was written, you would have discovered what the president was trying to pass along deals with quality rather than quantity. For the past 16 years most Ministers were highly unqualified, how else do you explain Obanikoro as Minister of Defense? Let the president do his job and stop this your useless rhetoric!
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Jesusloveyou: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
fitzmayowa:
PMB blunders continues, why on earth will the president make a statement like this Sometimes I just wonder how we got ourselves into this mess...

While some sycophants scream sai baba at the expense of a ''directionless'' government with no road map of solving nigeria's problem...

As it stands now it seems PMB has no idea of how to run government effectively...SMH
which mess, u saTANist wailers are so pathetic to d extent of been a cause to Nigeria, what is u saTANist problem,

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by MrMcJay(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
BCISLTD:

Bros can I dash u my babe
Lol.
Never mind. Help me take care of her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians / Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event / Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.