Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise (37976 Views)

Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise – Buhari / Nov 2015 Salary:did Civil Servants Do Anything Wrong To Apc Government / Buhari Calls Ministers Noise Makers, Says Civil Servants Do All The Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Adminisher: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I've said it times without number, B00HARI remains a dictator, A Leopard can never change its spots. The man is so parochial in nature and his dictatorial tendencies is glaring for all to see.

He wants to run the show all by himself. Funny enough, His hordes of zombies supports this his decision. Besides, his "body language" and odour are already performing wonders.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to 1984. smiley

Yes we support him. We don't want to see fxxxxxg politicians running rackets in government. It was ministers that got Dr Clueless Jonathan into trouble. As we speak the only things he gets insulted for are ministerial fxxk ups

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by almoner(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
bumzy231:
shocked
Exactly what I had in mind.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by bashydemy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Editor1:
Coming from a dullard who doesn't know the different between technocrats and administrators.
The same difference between a university graduate and a polythecnic graduate....while the later does the chunk of the job practically, the former's idea is key to coordination and proper management, which includes supervision!

A 'ministerless' Nigeria is already causing more harm dan good and ur still blabbing...continue!!
What is wrong with what the President says up there? the ministers are just figure head, if not for constitution we don't really need them.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by CriticalThought: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-civil-servants-work-ministers-make-lot-noise

GMB makes me laugh with every single word he utters.
When an elected leader can open his mouth and say “ . . . ministers make noise” what should that tell you about that leader
A zebra will always have its stripes; this man is a dictator in a democratic age
I have always asked people, after GMB was removed as head of state, what did he do to improve on himself? Give me just one example
Common asset declaration, he has not done
Policy direction nko? Nothing till date
WAEC results that one is still a mystery
All we hear is close, probe, orders, travelled, sack and appoint, of what use is all that
There is no proof that this country is heading in the right direction, use any metric you want
Is it the economy or the falling naira, is it the war against insurgency, is it the empty cabinet, the lack of policies
This is 1984 all over again
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by 7lives: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
sammyj:
PMB just hit the nail in the head. In as much as i believe that the ministers must appointed based on the Nigeria constitution, the delay of the ministerial appointments has exposed a lot of economic loopholes and lapse in the various ministries that would have been shielded by the same ministers. PMB should release this list as promised but deal with the minister with a level of disciple which the past administration lacks!!! cheesy wink

Thank you, God bless you.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
front247:
but you called Jonathan clueless
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Kingspin(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
effty:
But he is more educated than you shey? What is the basic qualifications for a Minister in Nigeria?
SATAN forbid maybe he is most educated in ur family and generations. Why would a man @ 75 labelling people that will work in this govt as `Noise Makers`
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
erinalex:
can you see how dumb u'r. Out of over 30 ministers under gej watch,u were able to mention ONLY 1 that was above average,and by your estimation,this's a pass mark ? With people like u around,Nigeria is DOOM. Pls think and come up with a better comment. You said "ur dullard";obviously u'r still pained and disgruntled by the emergence of PMB,sorry u can't help it,u'll live by it,for at least 4yrs,do take solace in whatever you believe-in. Enjoy your day.

See idiot talking...and out of over 30ministers, you were only able to mention one (Diezani). Dats shows how stupid u are.
Fools thinking themselves wise!
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sori sir make a re check, i didnt say that about jonathan. Stop quoting me bro.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buhari truly is unfit for leadership. The Civil Servants can only execute policies of the Ministers.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by bjdon: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Simple question to the forum

Dose anyone really think that all the corruption that goes on in govt can be done with the active co-operation of the civil servants?
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by bashydemy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrMcJay:

The initial part of your post shows the type of upbringing you have. Hence, I'll skip that.

What experience did Obanikoro have in Military administration that GEJ made him Minister of State for Defence?
What experience did GEJ have in leadership that he became Nigeria's President?

We are talking of track records of achievements that would turn the country around and you are talking of Universities and Polytechnics. GEJ has a 'PhD', can you state a single achievement of his while he ruled Bayelsa?

There are administrative heads and political heads in Ministries. The Minister is the Political head, while the Perm. Sec. is the administrative head. Mind you, many of the Perm Secs. are Phd holders and Professors, hence your logic collapses on its face.

There are many factors responsible for the economy being this way and Ministerial politics is just one of them. Afterall, who was the Minster of Power when electricity Generation surpassed 5,000MW?
Thank you jare, you just reply the foool better
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Justicealh3(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
This matter wan enofo me.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Jesusloveyou: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
dave2meek:
It's true body language does the work of ministerstongue
yes ooo, d body language perform more than 6yrs of gej ministers

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by effty(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
saTANist like you. I see ur text everyday nd I wonder if yu re breathing this same air. undecided
Kingspin:
SATAN forbid maybe he is most educated in ur family and generations. Why would a man @ 75 labelling people that will work in this govt as `Noise Makers`
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by bashydemy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nnwaoma:

He didn't believe in ministers, he want to work alone. He doesn't understand democracy. Period
Did you read the write ups at all? dont he appoint ministers in 1983? you just read comment and respond to it... Oga ooo
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by wiseoneking: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
hob:
Anything yu say Sai baba

We dey behind yu like Olumo and Aso Rock
Like Oshiomole Baba will be like you my foolish blind licking ass followers wey no sabi "Go and die". You will them we are behind. Goat?
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by akin33(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
GEJ looters are making noise because PDP is broke. They are so interested in PMB ministerial list just because they want slots.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by stanech: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
This duarra dulllard should just stop talking he is exposing his foolishness to the whole world.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by ibisko04: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I've said it times without number, B00HARI remains a dictator, A Leopard can never change its spots. The man is so parochial in nature and his dictatorial tendencies is glaring for all to see.

He wants to run the show all by himself. Funny enough, His hordes of zombies supports this his decision. Besides, his "body language" and odour are already performing wonders.

You are talking nonsense. Take a look around the nation, what did you see? Either you agree or disagree, things are taking greater shape in our country.
People in government are having better mindset to serve faithfully.
Take note, by this time next year Nigerians will start singing glorious songs.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by kenny1313(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
2rutalk1:
Your stupidity has no p
art two if you still support this pooo
you just show that u are even better of being stupid.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by wiseoneking: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrMcJay:

The initial part of your post shows the type of upbringing you have. Hence, I'll skip that.

What experience did Obanikoro have in Military administration that GEJ made him Minister of State for Defence?
What experience did GEJ have in leadership that he became Nigeria's President?

We are talking of track records of achievements that would turn the country around and you are talking of Universities and Polytechnics. GEJ has a 'PhD', can you state a single achievement of his while he ruled Bayelsa?

There are administrative heads and political heads in Ministries. The Minister is the Political head, while the Perm. Sec. is the administrative head. Mind you, many of the Perm Secs. are Phd holders and Professors, hence your logic collapses on its face.

There are many factors responsible for the economy being this way and Ministerial politics is just one of them. Afterall, who was the Minster of Power when electricity Generation surpassed 5,000MW?
you are out dated in your information gathering. Nothing like 5000mw in nigeria today. Generallo in the raining season, the water level will rise and sustain the dam to utmost capacity. The promblem with power is just in distribution and not generation. Goodluck is good to go despite the rot.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by olak3: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What brought out dictatorship from what he said now, always see fault in whatever he says instead of you to look inward to the statement. I put it to you what can ministers do that PM can't.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by timothybet2(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by ibisko04: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
CriticalThought:

GMB makes me laugh with every single word he utters.
When an elected leader can open his mouth and say “ . . . ministers make noise” what should that tell you about that leader
A zebra will always have its stripes; this man is a dictator in a democratic age
I have always asked people, after GMB was removed as head of state, what did he do to improve on himself? Give me just one example
Common asset declaration, he has not done
Policy direction nko? Nothing till date
WAEC results that one is still a mystery
All we hear is close, probe, orders, travelled, sack and appoint, of what use is all that
There is no proof that this country is heading in the right direction, use any metric you want
Is it the economy or the falling naira, is it the war against insurgency, is it the empty cabinet, the lack of policies
This is 1984 all over again
Kindly tell us your age as at 1984 when Buhari first served as head of government. Then I will ask you some questions.
Wait and see how things will work out soonest.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by ALISMILE(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
princejenks:
oh really? So our current system of governance by civil servants is the best? Seems you are living in another planet or are you not seeing the consequences of lack of a cabinet already? Oh you need examples,check out what a lack of a minister of finance and attorney general is impacting on the economy and judiciary to answer that. Look,there is what is called hierarchy of authority,somebody below has to report to someone above so the latter can check that the other is doing what is expected of the other's position. Now when you go to industries and corporations,you see people who are not even professionals in the field of the business or vocation being appointed as MDs or ceos to head such places,have you ever bothered to ask why? Every system has its challenges but all over the world,ministers or secretaries as they are called in some places are needed to give a balanced view of actions to be taken in their ministries both from a political and administrative standpoint. Just cos past ministers in nigeria have not delivered doesnt mean that role is needless. Better pick up more literature and read why governance cannot and should never be left in the exclusive preserves of civil servants;google is ur best friend.
who said governance shud be left to civil servants? I think u re the u who said that, because our presiDent has since said he will appoint his ministers in September! U guys shud be patient!
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Reptyle(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
PMB just stated the obvious in his usual blunt manner.

I also like the fact that he stated that in spite of his reservations about the necessity of having ministers, he intends to abide by the provisions of the constitution that says he must have ministers.

Brilliant!
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by bashydemy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

Yoruba slave did I mention you?

Bastard fool
Igbo bastard and Coward learn to respect elders, Even though you wake your father up every morning with scissors kick, you dont have to display that to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by Kingspin(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
effty:
saTANist like you. I see ur text everyday nd I wonder if yu re breathing this same air. undecided
U see my text everyday mean nothing. Both God and satan forbid ur statement. U never address the issues i raise.
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by dave2meek(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
yes ooo, d body language perform more than 6yrs of gej ministers
I'm yet to see what the body language did concerning our economy o
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by danlamiturawa(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
U ar jst a fool I swear..............
Re: Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise by ohenhen1: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
He is right. What value did the former Minister of Sports add to sports development?

Nigeria is also saving a lot of money. We have not paid Ministers for 4 months now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.