Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello (39006 Views)

Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" / 10 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Show You He Is A Fashionista / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Francon(f): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by okooloyun1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by nuelzy: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
nah nw i know say i fine.....
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
DashMeYansh:
I would Suck his D*** then F*** him very hard in the Asshole smiley

Your parents must be feeling so miserable

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by DoroMega: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
God truly win for him life

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by AmakaDNBStories(f): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Visit DNB Stories
www.dnbstories.com
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by RexTramadol1: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
He looks older den

Now he has used Sagbad'ewe! grin grin grin
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Lero15(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
He looks like GT the guitar man
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Phunmibi: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
actually, the boy lied about his age!
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by infgost234(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
lawanson44:

Your parents must be feeling so miserable
Lolllzzzz... Bros why u no get conscience Na? grin

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by olarhtunji(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
.........I was going to post these but no sufficient permission... I want someone to post this and let it get to front page here's it

There's a drug called ciprofloaxin please if you are ever admistered that drug don't use it cause it has more side effect than Good.... I took it for thyphoid fever though am cured of it but I suffer from insomnia can't sleep for more than 1 hour to 4 and it takes a lot of resting my mind to sleep.....these drugs were meant to be used as last hope for those who have used all drugs but can't survive please pass Diz message along to save yourself from issues .I stopped using Diz drugs after the fourth pill....and since stopping it I can't sleep without totally blacking my mind.....if you think am lying search for ciprofloaxin on Google or cipro poison... Am sending Diz to save others as our body might not respond to it d same way..some pple have severe tendon breaking please pass Diz along and save someone.......don't take any quinlone medicine like ciprofloaxin,levoflaxin and many more check Google and be knowledgeable....
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by ElFenomeno1: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Suffer head!!!!! grin
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Nature8(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Life is unpredictable.. You can't tell what will happen tomorrow.. I know he'll go very far
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Na this kin things dey make me relax my mind cos i know say i go worry,imagine as i still fresh and fine as money no dey kon imagine how levels go be when pepper rest,wallahi na latino mamis get me last last..Naija girls you had your chance
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by valuedammy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
God really win.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by ROCKHARDDK(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
JooR O O
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
DashMeYansh:
I would Suck his D*** then F*** him very hard in the Asshole also we would use our D***s to slap our 6 packs.....I might even shove my donkey Kong up his hair smiley
what is he saying? undecided
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Chuksemi(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lol, he used to look like me.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by ashlyfab78(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
doublewisdom:
Money good o.

you can say it again
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Phrank10001(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
#bless God..no more hungry
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Kirinwa: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
When they were struggling they barb hair and look decent and modest.
Immediately they start seeing change they start frying and plaiting hair.
Case in point Korede, Flavour, Papillo, Faze etc
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by tirex(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
This na enough proof say me sef go handsome if the money show..Praiiiiiseee God..
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by sage2(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
missdebs:
lol...wait, are you skibing me

Some good boobs you've got on. Have a lovely day and take good care of yourself.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
DashMeYansh:
I would Suck his D*** then F*** him very hard in the Asshole also we would use our D***s to slap our 6 packs.....I might even shove my donkey Kong up his hair smiley
Hian, are u 4 real? shocked
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
slickb:
He shared em on instagram...

cee him forehead

He shared the photos and wrote: "This is what I mean when I say #Godwin"If you want to be somebody, get up and pay attention "@caspertainment fav quote to me Anyways, the topless pic is me tranna form Tupac#Surulere #Godwin"

https://instagram.com/p/7sXtaut076/

This boy that dances like a flying helicopter whenever he climbs the stage
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
A prayer warrior
U harsh ooh grin
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by joshuaidibia(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
slickb:
He shared em on instagram...

cee him forehead

He shared the photos and wrote: "This is what I mean when I say #Godwin"If you want to be somebody, get up and pay attention "@caspertainment fav quote to me Anyways, the topless pic is me tranna form Tupac#Surulere #Godwin"

https://instagram.com/p/7sXtaut076/
Airforce1 hope say u dey save all those ur akpu pishures dem
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Bambless1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nobody Knows Tomorrow! When There Is Life There Is Hope! As You Don Get Money Now Na God Win!
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by joshuaidibia(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
timothybet2:
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.
LIES!!!! You get fixed odds of 987 50 odds,na im you still dey NL dey roast even fixed odd of 2 every weekend, u no get. Carry ur dirty lies commot here jow. SCAMMERS.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Pidggin(f): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Never despise the dayz of small beginnings

Iluv Naija i no go lie cheesy cheesy
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by kingthreat(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
That's the Korede Bello we know in Amuwo-Odofin back in the days. Its a big pity The guy that promoted this dude for several years since his leaving secondary school got nothing so far from his present success.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At AY's "Trip To Jamaica" Premiere In Lagos / Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) / Chris Brown Shares Video Of Nigerians Doing Break Dance In 1959

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.