Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello (39007 Views)

Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" / 10 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Show You He Is A Fashionista / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by ammyluv2002(f): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Durent:
U harsh ooh grin
grin
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Airforce1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Airforce1 hope say u dey save all those ur akpu pishures dem

Yep
Cuz I know soon i go blow

October 28th is the date
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by cabaliciouscabal: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
alaoeri
post=38071007:

Only in Nigeria you will have just one hit single & turn to super star over night.

Ordinary Nursery School Rhymes U Cannot Sing.

And U Hang Ur Dirty Mouth To Criticize.

Lazy Barga.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Alihkizito(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
alaoeri:
Only in Nigeria you will have just one hit single & turn to super star over night.

nna..eh....E tire me ooo. Na just the beats and backups cover all error and irrelevant lyrics of that song ooo. Just imagine,
i jump fence na #Godwin
i float on sea na godwin
i eat shawama with genevive na godwin,
no regard for dah Creator....
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by millionboi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
bfor he met d boss

NB: sumone can change ur life. all u nid is to meet d rite pesin.
ur u is in u.....u must nt meet a boss 4ur life 2change,thy is a way u do a thing and boss wil come lookin 4u!...u cn cover destiny bt cnt abort it
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by butanep(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Poverty is a looser...

Wealth is a winner...

I must make this money by God's Grace...
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by millionboi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
olarhtunji:
.........I was going to post these but no sufficient permission... I want someone to post this and let it get to front page here's it

There's a drug called ciprofloaxin please if you are ever admistered that drug don't use it cause it has more side effect than Good.... I took it for thyphoid fever though am cured of it but I suffer from insomnia can't sleep for more than 1 hour to 4 and it takes a lot of resting my mind to sleep.....these drugs were meant to be used as last hope for those who have used all drugs but can't survive please pass Diz message along to save yourself from issues .I stopped using Diz drugs after the fourth pill....and since stopping it I can't sleep without totally blacking my mind.....if you think am lying search for ciprofloaxin on Google or cipro poison... Am sending Diz to save others as our body might not respond to it d same way..some pple have severe tendon breaking please pass Diz along and save someone.......don't take any quinlone medicine like ciprofloaxin,levoflaxin and many more check Google and be knowledgeable....
na lik dis u won tak promote ur blogg
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by joshuaidibia(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Airforce1:

Yep Cuz I know soon i go blow
October 28th is the date
Your Birthday?
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by alaoeri: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Ordinary Nursery School Rhymes U Cannot Sing.

And U Hang Ur Dirty Mouth To Criticize.

Lazy Barga.
See this dingbat, must all of us sing besides am doing well in my chosen field. Korede Bello bootlicker wake me up after his 3rd album & over 20 recognise awards. Ode always celebrating mediocre.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by maestroz: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
they look alike

is he a twin?
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Greycious(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmm...dis comfirms that u are only a real handsome guy when u have money
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
DashMeYansh:
I would Suck his D*** then F*** him very hard in the Asshole also we would use our D***s to slap our 6 packs.....I might even shove my donkey Kong up his hair smiley
Alas! I just spotted a rétard
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by texmi2u(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
DashMeYansh:
I would Suck his D*** then F*** him very hard in the Asshole also we would use our D***s to slap our 6 packs.....I might even shove my donkey Kong up his hair smiley

HOMO in the building!
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by simdam500(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Upgraded

Kb version 10.2
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by swaggprofessor(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
And after all dis while he says he is 19yrs. weldone korede breeze don blow ur nyash don open. :-XAnd after all dis while he says he is 19yrs. weldone korede breeze don blow ur nyash don open.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Missmossy(f): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lot of difference compared to how he looks now cheesy

Transformation things for him grin grin
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by tohmmey(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
omo suffer no good oooh.. so u sef sabi play piano.. see as he be, stay der dey form tupak elle oooh
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by rbekins: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sijo01:
e ni'pple dey side lipsrsealed
U no well atall grin grin grin shocked
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by tartar9(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
DashMeYansh:
is that moniker the picture of your enemy
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by thexzy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
slickb:
He shared em on instagram...

cee him forehead

He shared the photos and wrote: "This is what I mean when I say #Godwin"If you want to be somebody, get up and pay attention "@caspertainment fav quote to me Anyways, the topless pic is me tranna form Tupac#Surulere #Godwin"

https://instagram.com/p/7sXtaut076/
That time if Babes see am them go dey jonse am.....buh now who dey jonse who?? #As u don be BiG Boy Na God win jareh.#
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Maryalex1805(f): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Meaning?
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 17, 2015
just a Sarcastic metaphor of expressing my disgust at the topic...Happy? undecided
Maryalex1805:

Meaning?
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 17, 2015
ok..
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:49am On Sep 17, 2015
DashMeYansh:
noticed already.#pointmade
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:54am On Sep 17, 2015
maestroz:
they look alike

is he a twin?
i hands up for you!
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Ufuos4Love: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Hian!
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Maryalex1805(f): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2015
DashMeYansh:
just a Sarcastic metaphor of expressing my disgust at the topic...Happy? undecided
Ok...buh I think dahs harsh na
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2015
that was a sarcastic metaphor undecided
Ufuos4Love:
Hian!
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Chestar5:
All i can do is this: grin grin grin

The young shall grow grin grin
The old shall die grin grin
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by Ufuos4Love: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
DashMeYansh:
that was a sarcastic metaphor undecided
LOL. U don't have to explain, I'm crazier than you are.... Haha
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello by charlyxx9: 2:08am On Sep 18, 2015
the guy gat a pointed nose any one noticed that he must be an half-cast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At AY's "Trip To Jamaica" Premiere In Lagos / Chris Brown Shares Video Of Nigerians Doing Break Dance In 1959 / Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.