Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions (40874 Views)

The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Inside The Oil Deals That Cost Nigeria Billions; Between Diezani And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Spybradd: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Thank God for sending us a saviour in PMB. cry

And some black-brained TANoids here still call that thief Jona-daft their 'HERO'

SMHundecided

Goood..well spoken...a round of applause for you...

a standing ovation........
.......and a bunch of banana......because thou art a GIANT chimpanzee walahi!

grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by realest247(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bevista:
No matter how Christian or Islamic you are, nothing would have been more Ungodly than returning GEJ and his team of Bandits back to Aso Rock.

If the economy was crawling under him even with unprecedented high oil prices, just imagine what would happen to the economy with record low oil prices. The economy was simply hemorrhaging on all sides under the watch of our "Hero" and his Musketeers.

For those who keep defending these criminals, you all should be happy that some Patriotic Nigerians had the vision and courage to force "Mai Gaskiya" on you lot. Since most of you behave like kids and don't even know what is best for you.

This Monkey, shut up your ugly trap. Tell your Messiah to do the needful if they are really sure of this boring Propaganda. I wonder when you and your ilks will start having sense

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gej wey una dey always name in one fraudulent oil deal or the other without investigation no dey kukuma answer una.Na oil wey dey him backyard like every other person wey get mango and orange tree for him backyard.He fit pluck am lick anytime the thing hungry am.Silence is the best answer given to fools.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by mavinc4u(f): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
like seriously, why are they telling us? the government should do the needful instead of this noise. i find it difficult to believe anything from our government these days, i can't believe campaign is still going even after everybody has known their fate. Na real wah for this country.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bevista:
No matter how Christian or Islamic you are, nothing would have been more Ungodly than returning GEJ and his team of Bandits back to Aso Rock.

If the economy was crawling under him even with unprecedented high oil prices, just imagine what would happen to the economy with record low oil prices. The economy was simply hemorrhaging on all sides under the watch of our "Hero" and his Musketeers.

For those who keep defending these criminals, you all should be happy that some Patriotic Nigerians had the vision and courage to force "Mai Gaskiya" on you lot. Since most of you behave like kids and don't even know what is best for you.
Bro,you know know this propaganda govt again?

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by TolaniLuv: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buhari and co, we have heard and we know. But, there's nothing We as citizen of Nigeria can do. That's why we voted you for change.. They should return our oil money or Go to Jail

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by midolian(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
otunsman:
This northern president is looking for any means necessary to paint jonathan in bad light. Can buhari swear he didn't perpetrated fraud while he was ptdf and minister of petroleum?
I wonder why our youths have chosen to view everything as politics (even matters affecting us)...worse is how some of us have allowed bigotry becloud our sense of reasoning.

God! How did we get here? angry

10 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by biafranqueen: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Take them to court if you have proof or stop this yeye media distraction so we don't realize we still have no Minister of Oil.....

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by bilazego(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
midolian:
The more revelations like this surfaces, the more I thank God. Can you imagine what would have remained of Nigeria if GEJ had won the election?

Worry more of what will remain of the country when the dullard of daura finishes his tenure. Jonathan is history.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by famotechs(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Too many fools,idiots and hypocrite in nairaland..noise making party(apc) in collaboration with journalists and bloggers to desemble nigerian with propagandaS..

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by WailingWailer00(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
APC again and lies

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by ZUBY77(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
firstEVA:
Hmmm, God have mercy. Jonathan almost ruined Nigeria. No wonder he said stealing is not corruption.

Only Robots eat everything given to them.
Tell me if I can refer to you as Robot or not.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by DoroMega: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Where do they expect to spend all this cash......in hell i guess
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by neo25(m): 12:19am On Sep 17, 2015
we are fast becoming a "Lost Generation"in a country God has deemed wise to place us in..no job,no security, bleak future with our older Generation and children pillaging our future,now 1 million is next to nothing ... May God help unravel more of this and give our wiser leaders the courage to pursue a strong conviction that will set an example.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Yeske2(m): 1:02am On Sep 17, 2015
No wonder mama piss and GEJ were always talking about jail and prison during the campaign.
I'm losing my patience here, PMB should please act fast and send these looters to where they belong or I'll become an official wailer soon.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by AreaFada2: 1:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Rawani:

There is limit to how patient we can be with PMB and the EFCC if that sticky-fingered_ duo are not extensively prosecuted. I honestly wish Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) got the EFCC portfolio.

Kikikikiki

So you guys believe in all the furore. They are all thieves bar none. Selective prosecution is the most you will get. Just to score some political points.

You think GMB got his campaign funding only from that 1 million old lady? No. The same Ayeni & other corrupt people donate to all top politicians.

They do "spreadbetting" just in case. grin cheesy

Ayeni has already met GMB in State House.

Me and you shouting ourselves hoarse here, what chances have we of going to Aso Rock to visit?

All they did is over-flate contracts. That happens from your driver over-charging for fuel, car mechanic, rewire, school principal, councillor, governors, senators to the highest levels.

9ja has corruption as surname. Sad but simple truth.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by muazuk1(m): 1:36am On Sep 17, 2015
why do they do such tins in dis country?? where dem want pack all d money go?? If u want thief, thief small small na..ogini?? this is too much
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by waldigit: 1:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Some Folks are just crazily obsessed with primitive acquisition of wealth. The only part of their brain that is stiil OK is that part they use for STEALiNG which is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Horus(m): 1:56am On Sep 17, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OZK3QpGZI

[size=15pt]Fight Against Corruption: Why Nigeria Needs It -- Pt 1[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-5kmJCMI5g

[size=15pt]Fight Against Corruption: Why Nigeria Needs It -- Pt 2[/size]
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 17, 2015
stealing is not corruption.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 17, 2015
See their fine fine corrupt faces. Theives......
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by AlPeter: 2:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Am tired of these stories seriously, abeg what are we waiting for Jail all these Mofos! Infact Jail there Grand ma, Grand father, Mother and fathers for having them, Jail there wives, children and friends if the get animal Jail them these Mofos dnt deserves Any Humane treatment.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by RaptorX: 3:32am On Sep 17, 2015
cheesy
989900:
And some mofos would still be defending them. cry
And the idiots defending them are languishing in poverty, while these rogues don't even know they exist. Can you imagine someone that haven't eaten all day defending a guy that can afford to donate 2billion for a reelection campaign cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by harmless011: 3:40am On Sep 17, 2015
This is outrageous, damn
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by M4gunners: 3:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Oil wen dey Jonathan backyard na mumu dem go come hia dey make noise put. Make una go jail all the northerners who dey steal d oil wen no belong to dem since, b4 una go talk of jailing Jonathan.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by azzima(m): 3:43am On Sep 17, 2015
otunsman:
This northern president is looking for any means necessary to paint jonathan in bad light.Can buhari swear he didn't perpetrated fraud while he was ptdf and minister of petroleum?
This is one of the comments that makes to really believe that "some" Nigerians are cursed to be wretched and dumb FOR LIFE. They are stealing your children's future for their own children's future and you are here talking like a robotic dunce. Sad! !!!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Ramsey247(m): 3:48am On Sep 17, 2015
This govt is doing every thing possible to spoil GEJ's name just to divert people's attention from their failed promises.

The so called writer said the contract was unecessary. Now the question, is warri refinery able to get crude by pipe? PH refinery will soon be shut down too as soon as crude stock is exusted.

GEJ did every thing by his power to see that the refineries worked. I did my IT at the refinery during that period and i knew when the plant was shut down due to lack of crude. Hence the quick arrangement for delivery of crude via vessels.

Lets watch and see if the decision will not be reversed as usual since may 29.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by donttouch: 3:58am On Sep 17, 2015
It is no longer news.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by ofala(m): 4:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Enough of these mind bugling "discoveries"... Let's begin to see these criminals facing trails in the Courts....

Could it be that Ex-President GEJ was so gentle, weak and with little or absolutely no guts....!?

..How could you have allowed this Madueke woman to rub Nigeria this much....under your watch!? If this is true; I am.not impressed, Uncle Jona....!

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by ighodalonosa(m): 5:00am On Sep 17, 2015
Adminisher:
JONATHAN AND MADUEKWE WILL EVENTUALLY END UP IN PRISON. IF BUHARI DOES NOT DO IT ANOTHER GOVERNMENT WILL.
No you will do it
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by philips70(m): 5:01am On Sep 17, 2015
ddippset:
Buhari is my man but Honestly if people don't start getting thrown into jail by november, I will become a wailer.

I will join you, but in a different format. And if barcanista opens any thread of counter on this news that has broken the internet since yesterday and Seun and co puts it on front page then... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate / Soldiers Storm Kogi To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmers Clashes(pics) / Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.