Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions (40877 Views)

The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Inside The Oil Deals That Cost Nigeria Billions; Between Diezani And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by ighodalonosa(m): 5:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Ramsey247:
This govt is doing every thing possible to spoil GEJ's name just to divert people's attention from their failed promises.

The so called writer said the contract was unecessary. Now the question, is warri refinery able to get crude by pipe? PH refinery will soon be shut down too as soon as crude stock is exusted.

GEJ did every thing by his power to see that the refineries worked. I did my IT at the refinery during that period and i knew when the plant was shut down due to lack of crude. Hence the quick arrangement for delivery of crude via vessels.

Lets watch and see if the decision will not be reversed as usual since may 29.
A nigerian with information and was on ground the refinery has spoken.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by zheroes(m): 5:04am On Sep 17, 2015
this is purely demonic!!!!! they have eaten the future of several million nigerians, they will know no sleep, even the devil would have been milder on this one. bleeding the state run oil company this way when nigerian depends solely on oil, i can bet you nothing would have worked. i see no reason why these guys should rot in jail for life!!!! in china they will certainly die by hanging in public view because they have stolen the common wealth of all.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by zheroes(m): 5:09am On Sep 17, 2015
mavinc4u:
like seriously, why are they telling us? the government should do the needful instead of this noise. i find it difficult to believe anything from our government these days, i can't believe campaign is still going even after everybody has known their fate. Na real wah for this country.
they are telling you because if they don't and you hear these guys are in jail , you will come to nairaland and say PMB is a dictator, hope you understand now.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Raphtop(m): 5:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Take your case if you have one and go to court.The media is not a courtroom
. Flat headed bigot, am sure you will not see anything bad in this.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by FRANKOXY(m): 5:26am On Sep 17, 2015
HUH!
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by bakynes(m): 5:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Is so unfortunate these guys will go Scot free just because of the kind of country we run. If Buhari prosecute them now their people will start shouting he is trying to witch hunt them and I pray he doesn't bow to their pressure. We know where some of the money was invested. Patience Jonathan half underground hotel in Abuja and Bayelsa. Madueke's children flying private jets all around the world buying Champagne for American Celebrities. GOD HAVE MERCY.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by ddippset(m): 6:19am On Sep 17, 2015
zheroes:
they are telling you because if they don't and you hear these guys are in jail , you will come to nairaland and say PMB is a dictator, hope you understand now.
I love you for this response. Épic! Classic! Surely thats enough to put him to sleep.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by otokx(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2015
If there is any thing incriminating, let them go to court instead of this media circus.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by theV0ice: 6:24am On Sep 17, 2015
obo389:

my boi,I advise you for posterity sake,if ur nt in d knw of things and events of what went down in d Nigerian oil and gas sector,I advise u to keep shut,read,learn and stay humble or better still,u can cal,ask and confirm if u have a relative that works in d oil and gas sector.
of whose benefit will they unravel this misery and rot perpetuated by the last administration? who is it gona benefit?
for your info,all this info(which I doubt even if u read it) are real.go to WRPC jetty(warri) right from 2010 and c the rot of d highest order and ur here saying propaganda.u think some of this investigative journalism is a joke?
grow up u hear!!

Really?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by GoldStandard: 6:25am On Sep 17, 2015
Shocking revelations.. ..

It's only in Nigeria that you can go from a pauper to a Billionaire in a short time and no one bats an eye. Tunde Ayeni... How??

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by kodlins(f): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2015
1st question to ask is 'Why should Kaduna refinery ever exist? It should never have been built.

Oh yes I remember, Federal Character

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by bareal(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2015
modath:

Yes ooo, my own go pass egbere sef! angry

That means temitemi1 & co will become Ur assistants..... grin
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by monex(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2015
slimfit1:
Let one Biafra guy tell me is this how they will rule Biafra spending money anyhow.
are you referring to the original post cos no Igbo person was involved in it from the part I read.

2 Ijaw, 1 edo and 1 yoruba. i am looking for the connection with Biafra.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by sirvic01(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2015
tonyebarcanista or Barcanista Please get a Thread for this ...i am getting confused after reading it repeatedly, Please Educate me.
midolian:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190179-investigation-jonathan-alison-madueke-tunde-ayeni-named-in-fraudulent-oil-contracts-that-cost-nigeria-billions.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Lalasticlala
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2015
azzima:
This is one of the comments that makes to really believe that "some" Nigerians are cursed to be wretched and dumb FOR LIFE. They are stealing your children's future for their own children's future and you are here talking like a robotic dunce. Sad! !!!
It shouldn't be a selective prosecution.We all know there are some buhari's enemies which must be prosecuted rather than his cronies as well.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Deztro(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2015
GEJ na my guy but if dis is write d guy bleeped up big time P.S i want d progress of my dear nation
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by free2ryhme: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2015
The troubling revelation about the sharing of oil blocks among a few in Nigeria came to public notice recently. It is not that the news item is not already in the public place, but the issue is that no one has ever openly identified all the people involved, the oil blocks they got, some of the revenues being generated, and spread of the ownership among the geographical regions of the nation the way Senator Ita Enang did. The people's oil blocks are in the hands of the following:

Umaru Yar'Ardua, late former president
Atiku Abubakar, former vice president
Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma, former Minister of Defence
Ado Bayero, Emir of Kano
Rilwan Lukman, former Petroleum Minister
Alhaji Aminu Dantata
Col Sani Bello
Alhaji Indimi
Alhaji Mai Deribe
Mallam Sanusi Lamido
Alhaji Saleh Gambo, former Inspector General of Police
Mr. Emeka Offor
Mr. Mike Adenuga
Mr. Yinka Folawiyo

Unfortunately, Senator Enang and his co-travelers from the South are more concerned about the tilting of ownership in favour of the North than about far more troubling and pertinent issues such as the process of allocation and how these few men got what belonged to the people and the nation. How did these few people who have the oil blocks got them? Did they bid for the oil blocks? Was there an open tender? How is it possible for individuals to get an oil block belong to the people of Nigeria, resources that are held in trust on their behalf by the government without due process, without ensuring that the interests of the people are well protected and that it is the people who rip the benefits of the resources? The Land Use Decree (LUD)vested the ownership of lands rich in mineral and natural resources in the federal government and the government control and manage these resources on behalf of the people, in trust. Since LUD allows the federal government to take away any land where natural resources are found and exploit it for the total and full benefits of the nation and its people, it becomes a criminal offence, a failure in fiduciary duties for anyone in government to give out the resource-rich land to any individual without due process, such as an open bid. The government then has a duty to ensure that the state secure the maximum benefits possible from the bid and protect the interests of the state and the people.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by tomzman: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2015
This is saddening. Thank God for those of us that had the sense and stood our ground that GEJ must be sent packing. I can't even imagine another four years under that idiotic administration.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by KingsWillRoyal: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2015
i don't know whom to believe in this country anymore
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Blizzy9ja: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2015
Present administration trying really hard 2 drag GEJ's name into mud
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by sunnymaja(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2015
I am definitely sure that the Western world knew all these atrocities and just withdrawn their support from Jonathan. It can be a coincidence for US, UK, France, Germany, China and co to support Buari whom they rejected as undemocratic after Jonathan has dined with them for 5years. So they see very well when they say that Nigeria Government under Jonathan was too corrupt. Unfortunately, some brain washed sentimental people will still call classified facts as propaganda. I think Nigeria needs prayer of unity to survive, otherwise some people will be supporting unrighteousness blindly
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by modath(f): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2015
bareal:

That means temitemi1 & co will become Ur assistants..... grin
cheesy.. Sure banker, dem go be learner when I start my throw body for ground, rolling on the floor like a brat wailing... grin
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by neocortex: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Bevista:
No matter how Christian or Islamic you are, nothing would have been more Ungodly than returning GEJ and his team of Bandits back to Aso Rock.

If the economy was crawling under him even with unprecedented high oil prices, just imagine what would happen to the economy with record low oil prices. The economy was simply hemorrhaging on all sides under the watch of our "Hero" and his Musketeers.

For those who keep defending these criminals, you all should be grateful that some Patriotic Nigerians had the vision and courage to force "Mai Gaskiya" on you lot - since most of you behave like kids and don't even know what is best for you.

People who use their brain do not judge based on what one party did they listen to both!,
but because you have been programmed to believe anything you read you ignored the
application of common sense. The article wrote about how much the contract costs without
mentioning the cost and failures of transporting through the pipeline, that is to tell you they have something
to hide, but zombies like you don't care , all you do is check the names of the alleged offenders and boom you go.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by texazzpete(m): 7:33am On Sep 17, 2015
otunsman:
This northern president is looking for any means necessary to paint jonathan in bad light.Can buhari swear he didn't perpetrated fraud while he was ptdf and minister of petroleum?

Quick question.

Do you pay taxes?

Because if you did, you'd not be filled with the urge to defend those who steal our wealth.

If you have detailed information exposing buhari, by all means, bring it out. If not, why try to cover this up ?
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by texazzpete(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2015
neocortex:

People who use their brain do not judge based on what one party did they listen to both!,
but because you have been programmed to believe anything you read you ignored the
application of common sense. The article wrote about how much the contract costs without
mentioning the cost and failures of transporting through the pipeline, that is to tell you they have something
to hide, but zombies like you don't care , all you do is check the names of the alleged offenders and boom you go.
SMH.

Actually, the cost of transportation via pipeline is explicitly mentioned in the article. Nobody's fault If you can't read properly.

There is no point in babbling about common sense yet coming out to defend a contract that was paying $15 to transport a barrel of crude even when oil price has dropped to as low as $50 per barrel.

Your stance doesn't surprise me...it is well known that Nigeria has many enemies. You're one of them
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Akanaz(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2015
Only God lnows what woulf have happened to thr economy of Nigeria under the watch some ignorants 'HERO'.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by okoomoge2(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2015
My posts way back 2013-2014 got deleted on nairalan potter about Dezaini Maduekwe.

I stated very clearly she cornered close to 2 Trillion in asset plus cash while at the helm of NNPC.

I stated clearly there is a full dossier on her by Interpol and international countries. If Buhari press hard enough, he will get this very classified info.

She is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria oil and Gas Industry.

I reserve further comments.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by heardis: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2015
And the wife will be crying "chai, their is GOD x3" this is share murder of the nigerian state. ANd that allison madubu-ekwensu, the purnishment tribunal in heaven have not even started sitting on your case, They need a special badoo angel to head it. You and your entire family should just watch how u get purnished here on earth first.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by blackandbold: 7:47am On Sep 17, 2015
ddippset:
Buhari is my man but Honestly if people don't start getting thrown into jail by november, I will become a wailer.
llllolllllll
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by neocortex: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2015
texazzpete:

Actually, the cost of transportation via pipeline is explicitly mentioned in the article. Nobody's fault If you can't read properly.

There is no point in babbling about common sense yet coming out to defend a contract that was paying $15 to transport a barrel of crude even when oil price has dropped to as low as $50 per barrel.

Your stance doesn't surprise me...it is well known that Nigeria has many enemies. You're one of them

You are the one who can't comprehend, the article states how much it costs to transport one barrel via pipeline but was silent on the cost of one barrel via shipping instead they stated the total costs of the shipping contract to make it look like fraud.

Why didn't the writer state the total cost of pipeline transport and also the cost of one barrel via shipping ?

Logic demands that we compare barrel to barrel not barrel to contract cost.

I know you don't care about the veracity of the article all you need is a scapegoat to put blames on.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Intendy: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Bevista:
No matter how Christian or Islamic you are, nothing would have been more Ungodly than returning GEJ and his team of Bandits back to Aso Rock.

If the economy was crawling under him even with unprecedented high oil prices, just imagine what would happen to the economy with record low oil prices. The economy was simply hemorrhaging on all sides under the watch of our "Hero" and his Musketeers.

For those who keep defending these criminals, you all should be grateful that some Patriotic Nigerians had the vision and courage to force "Mai Gaskiya" on you lot - since most of you behave like kids and don't even know what is best for you.
thanks for this.
my only prayer for them is that as Jonathan stagnated this nation,so shall God stagnate their lives
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by worldgurus: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2015
My people,I heard you can get help on social media,my name is sadeeq from Lagos Nigeria,i need help,my grandfather is dying and he needs to be operated before next month,he has lung cancer,No amount is too small.if you want to help just send it to this account,gtbank account no 0122874917,gbadamosi sodiq o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Raid On Justice Odili's House: Search Warrant Used (Pictures) / Election Postponement: Charity Ngilu, Kenyan Governor Stranded, Laments Online / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.