Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions (40880 Views)

The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Inside The Oil Deals That Cost Nigeria Billions; Between Diezani And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by theV0ice: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
rebranded:
No wonder when oil was over $100 we didnt feel it..these rogues were busy sharing it with themselves

This is the most annoying part

8 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
theV0ice:

This is the most annoying part
"my enemy, long time no nairaland, hope you are safe?" quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by theV0ice: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"my enemy, long time no nairaland, hope you are safe?" quote me anywhere.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only OREMMUSANCTUS can write this nonsense grin

Thanks for your concern....i'm indeed safe and i will quote you but only on NL

8 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by wisov(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Is dat all? Wat of nitel,centenary city! Tunde ayeni was alahmesighas lawyer
modath:
Wealth that has no root, some folks just don't have the fear of God!!! kiss

Tunde Ayeni's wealth is the shadiest thing ever!!

The guy started in no real dicernible way, no strong business background, had no family wealth & currently sits as the chairman of skye bank's board, is the co-owner of Ibadan &Yola discos, has shipping & oil mgt coys & fraternises with high level govt VIPs.

He donated 2billion naira to the wailers hero's failed re election bid....

He is in the real biz of "managing Nigeria's common wealth on behalf of a select few.. cry

He is/was late Augustus Aikhomu's associate which may explain how he got the connection.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by MaziOmenuko: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
A tenth of what Gej and his 40 thieves did this country has not been revealed yet.

I kept saying there was nothing wrong with our refineries, what was the crude been pimped to warrior refinery used for? They will pump our crude to the refinery they claimed was not working, refine it and resale it as imported fuel, paying themselves subsidy for it.

Bunch of thieves!

Buhari had better step up and start imprisoning these thieves.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by midolian(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
A tenth of what Gej and his 40 thieves did this country has not been revealed yet.

I kept saying there was nothing wrong with our refineries, what was the crude been pimped to warrior refinery used for? They will pump our crude to the refinery they claimed was not working, refine it and resale it as imported fuel, paying themselves subsidy for it.

Bunch of thieves!

Buhari had better step up and start imprisoning these thieves.
you are so damn right! Remain blessed.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by emzila(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
make them tire them very well o. I de road de come, na to carry them go kirikiri straight. GEJ shit don de smell for river state.
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only OREMMUSANCTUS can write this nonsense grin

Thanks for your concern....i'm indeed safe and i will quote you but only on NL
I knew it. I have been wondering "Only one person has this kind of madness and he is oremmusanctus. How come someone is trying hard to beat his record?". So he has changed his name to OZAOEKPE. That guy needs deliverance

6 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by theV0ice: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
JEGA01:
I knew it. I have been wondering "Only one person has this kind of madness and he is oremmusanctus. How come someone is trying hard to beat his record?". So he has changed his name to OZAOEKPE. That guy needs deliverance

He truly needs deliverance wink

4 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by omenka(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jonathan promoted, condoned and nurtured corruption in every way imaginable.

Couldn't be happier to have seen his back.

12 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
JEGA01:
"ori e ti daru". Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"ori e ti daru". Quote me anywhere.
"Bi ti baba e". Don't quote me anywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by 989900: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
And some mofos would still be defending them. cry

10 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by omenka(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thus, at the times the price of crude oil hovered around $50 per barrel, the NNPC paid these firms about a third of the cost of each barrel
($15.04) as shipment cost – in
addition to all other cost of handling
crude that existed before the
contract.

These sums were paid despite the oil
corporation reporting that it kept
pumping crude oil from Escravos to
Warri refinery through the pipeline,
concurrently with the shipping deal
Nigeria.... How did we get here This is so depressing....

7 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Meiji(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wake me up when trial begins... *returns to bed*
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by omenka(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
In at least three months of 2014, the Warri Refinery did not receive a drop
of crude supply. The Warri refinery
received an average of 1.2 million
barrels of crude oil monthly in those
four years.

Port Harcourt refinery never received
crude supply up to the full amount
expected of the illegal contract while
it lasted. In fact, NNPC data did not
show any significant leap in supply
after the transportation contract was
initiated in 2013.

Within the period, the Port Harcourt
refinery did not receive a drop of
crude oil in three months. It received
an average of 536 thousand barrels
of crude monthly, at least 2 million
barrels less than the contract was
expected to deliver.
Jonathan is nothing but a pathological criminal.

Tufiakwa!!

Cc: Lalasticlala. I really don't know why this detailed investigative report is still languishing in the backstage.

10 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Gbawe: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Some of us said it that Ali Baba (GEJ) and his forty thieves (Allison-Madueke et al) will emerge the most corrupt regime in Nigeria by far. We are now vindicated daily with all these disgusting revelations of monumental corruption the wanton GEJ government supervised. The Buhari government must ensure that culprits are punished otherwise the culture of impunity will continue.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Gbawe: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is nothing but a pathological criminal.

Tufiakwa!!

Cc: Lalasticlala. I really don't know why did detailed investigative report is still languishing in the backstage.

This is why some of us dislike him thoroughly. He is a very wicked, grossly corrupt and weak-willed man who never cared about ordinary Nigerians. The main lesson Nigerians should learn with our misadventure with GEJ is that we should always choose leaders who show they deserve to be leaders. OBJ and other selfish kingmakers (like Anenih) forced GEJ on Nigeria because they were intent on preserving the 'business-as-usual' status quo. I would have hoped , in 2011, Nigerians would have been politically sophisticated enough to see that Jonathan's history shows he has nothing to offer and that he is merely another incompetent, corrupt and common political jobber who got into politics to feather his own nest. We would have been spared this horrid mess if Nigerians are a people who put prejudice and sentiments aside to see and accept what is obvious.

The problem for Nigeria is that many issues, like ethno-religious and sectional prejudice, prevent us from seeing clearly. This affects how we reason and vote. If Nigerians were united and focused on good governance then someone like Jonathan would not even be a commissioner in the smallest Village in Nigeria.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by omenka(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mr. Ayeni, a lawyer, gained notoriety following the corruption trial that brought down Mr. Alamieyeseigha as
Bayelsa governor. He was mentioned
in court documents as admitting
helping Mr. Alamieyeseigha to
execute some deals.

Mr. Ayeni was never convicted and
has since then remained one of
Nigeria’s most ambitious
businessmen, investing heavily in
almost all key sectors of the Nigerian
economy – oil and gas, telecoms and
power. He’s currently the chairman of
Skye Bank and was awarded
Commander of the Order of Niger
(CON) – a national recognition – by
the Jonathan administration.
Under Jonathan, your status in the society depends on how big a thief you are- the more crooked you are, the bigger your presidential reward/recognition.

The man was just a "thief" and wasn't "corrupt", hence in the then president's books, he is a saint.

That man Jonathan deserves the gallows indeed.

14 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by AmakaDNBStories(f): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Corruption from the Top! They shall all pay back all the money they have stolen. Imagine another 4 years with these rogues!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Abugab(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Roping and raping the Nigerian nation: The Godluck Ebele Jonathan experience.
This topic will make a good dissertation for any undergraduate.
The past administration was a government of kleptomaniacism

7 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Prison dey await them* sipping my holy water*
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
serious!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by chichriso: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
ashi ashi
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by flokii: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jail them all jhooor.... thieves!

wen dem go pass d death sentence bill for looters na... we need it quick

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Neckfort(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
I pray all the curses in d holy bible comes upon JONATHAN AND ALLISON MADUEKE..IJN
my name is NECKFORT TRAPAPATOYA
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by obo389(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
theV0ice:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria we hail thee......

In the spirit of the times, i chose to believe this is propaganda cool
my boi,I advise you for posterity sake,if ur nt in d knw of things and events of what went down in d Nigerian oil and gas sector,I advise u to keep shut,read,learn and stay humble or better still,u can cal,ask and confirm if u have a relative that works in d oil and gas sector.
of whose benefit will they unravel this misery and rot perpetuated by the last administration? who is it gona benefit?
for your info,all this info(which I doubt even if u read it) are real.go to WRPC jetty(warri) right from 2010 and c the rot of d highest order and ur here saying propaganda.u think some of this investigative journalism is a joke?
grow up u hear!!

18 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by saintandsinnerz: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enough of all these media prosecution! Premium times if you have evidence of this, o implore you to send it to EFCC as a petition. At least GEJ doesn't have immunity again. Failure to do this in the next few days, then I will truly believe those that say you are propaganda news site

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Crieff(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
cry
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
This northern president is looking for any means necessary to paint jonathan in bad light.Can buhari swear he didn't perpetrated fraud while he was ptdf and minister of petroleum?
Re: GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions by slimfit1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Let one Biafra guy tell me is this how they will rule Biafra spending money anyhow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave / 2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.