Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) (90687 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2015
ireneony:
this is nice smiley
I can't wait to get married

ladies don't try this at home....only on the condition he has paid ur bride pride

Why was your face like that? Were you trying to cum?
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Walexey(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
ireneony:
this is nice smiley
I can't wait to get married

ladies don't try this at home....only on the condition he has paid ur bride pride
happy birthday.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 03, 2016
AmicableEd:
Beach wedding one

Aww, is this Nigeria’s craziest wedding yet!

Ronke and Lawson broke all the rules when they got married several weekends ago.

It was indeed a unique Nigerian Wedding!

These two crazy people fell in love, decided to get married without the usual pomp and pageantry associated with weddings in Nigeria.

The event held at a beach in Lagos on a warm Sunday afternoon and there were only 8 people in attendance (the photographer) included.

They exchanged their vows (very apt ones if you ask me) and also exchanged totems (not wedding rings).

His totem for her was a Golden Neck piece!

And her token for him was a pair of socks (he disliked them prior to the wedding and he didn’t have any on as the officiant helped her put them on him).

The event was over in minutes and they were ‘husband and wife’.

Now they are happily married yet their purses didn’t bleed much in the process.

http://weddinginnigeria.com/sixty-seconds-8-guests-no-rings-nigerian-couple-break-all-rules-in-lagos-beach-wedding-photos/
Mine would be simpler than this.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 28, 2016
I can't laugh o o
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by RaeMystix: 5:17am On Nov 28, 2016
Beach weddings are the best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.