Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Are The Requirements For Court Marriage At Ikoyi Registry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Requirements For Court Marriage At Ikoyi Registry (1980 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Requirements For Court Marriage At Ikoyi Registry by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please I need useful information on the modalities of having a court marriage at Ikoyi Registry.

a. How much do they charge?

b. Do I have to bring my own judge?

c. Does the resident judge collect some charges if b. is not applicable.

d. Must we wear wedding attires (suit and white gown)?

e. What is the maximum number of people allowable as my guest to witness the marriage?

f. Is there selected day of the week when this can be done?

g. Can one have reception/refreshment for their guest immediately with canopy and DJ set with the premises?

Your candid advise is urgently solicited for.

Here is thanking you all in advance for your contributions no matter how annoying, insulting and provocative some might be.

@lalasticlala @ishilove Please make una helep me put this item for better market make people wey dey markket siyam buy.

@ishicaterpillar darling, food don done
Re: What Are The Requirements For Court Marriage At Ikoyi Registry by peeparty(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
@op hope you Dont wanna deceive anybody just to get a green card??
Re: What Are The Requirements For Court Marriage At Ikoyi Registry by midehi2(f): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
peeparty:
grin
Re: What Are The Requirements For Court Marriage At Ikoyi Registry by peeparty(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
midehi2:
grin
Ava na?
Re: What Are The Requirements For Court Marriage At Ikoyi Registry by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
peeparty:

Could you just be positive in your thinking for once?
Re: What Are The Requirements For Court Marriage At Ikoyi Registry by peeparty(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
papawemba:

Could you just be positive in your thinking for once?
Hmmm guess you should know the reason behind my question.all the same guess this thread would help.next time Google should be your best friend.
https://www.nairaland.com/1053011/ikoyi-marriage-registry-info-needed/1
Re: What Are The Requirements For Court Marriage At Ikoyi Registry by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2015
peeparty:
Hmmm guess you should know the reason behind my question.all the same guess this thread would help.next time Google should be your best friend.
https://www.nairaland.com/1053011/ikoyi-marriage-registry-info-needed/1

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Photos : 4 Signs That She Is Faking Orgasam It (for Men Only) / 5 Things Guys Think Must Happen When In Company With A Babe / Can You Do This Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.