Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World (2680 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Parents And Their Daughter Is Melting Hearts / Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts / Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by simtosul: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
And it’s easy to see why, right? This touching photo of a devoted father with his little boy, who seems oblivious to his act of kindness, has been viewed over a million times. The doting dad is literally soaked to the skin as he walks down the street with his briefcase in one hand and his bone dry young son holding on to the handle strap of his umbrella in the other.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oh my!

Makes me wanna cry!!!

Dads are the best thing that can happen to any child smiley

3 Likes

Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by witnezHD(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
this is what fatherhood means
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Mutuwa(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
heart warming aswell.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
These guys don't wear singlet?

BTW the guy would have carried the boy... on one side... Make him hold him tight while he holds the umbrella

More than anything else, that Lil boy needs his father to stay alive & healthy

3 Likes

Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by lekjons(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
wow!
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Missonas(f): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
tjark1:
These guys don't wear singlet?

BTW the guy would have carried the boy... on one side... Make him hold him tight while he holds the umbrella

More than anything else, that Lil boy needs his father to stay alive & healthy
Na rain wan unalive and unhealthy am ni? Aye moye rain wey dey soak guy men body allday everyday

1 Like

Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Glowstone(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
so why didn't the father carry the boy so the umbrella would cover them both

BTW it didn't move my heart not to talk of melting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by tolugar: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by tolugar: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Only for the boy to grow up en calls his father trash en incapable.

Involve him with the police, cause him needless pains and eventually locks him up in an Old peoples home.

Irony of life

Maybe
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
pictures that touches the heart ke!. I'm not moved.
its only rain, how about the mom that carried him for 9months, ordinary rain water and peoples heart are melting, i wonder how they would have reacted if they'd seen how the little boy was brought into the world.
FOR ME ITS MUMS OVER DADS ANY DAY.
even if he walks through fire to rescue his child.
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by writemeshyahoo: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
I don't understand you guys. Why all the exclamations. What do you expect him to do?
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by kpaofame: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
shocked

Nice to have a caring Dad

Between the Child might still be touched by the rain because the man has carrying something on his other hand...

i remember the ''Akoko" days when my Papa dey carry me for shoulders! Menn the feeling was nice...
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by tropaz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Reminds me of ma dad...
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Mprex(f): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
so was he expected to have covered himself and leave the kid to get drenched?
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nothing touching there but it would have been better if he had carried the child on one side so as to cover them both...
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by faith551(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wow!! Parents always ready to do anything to make their kids feel well, imaging my dad using Nokia asha while am planning on changing my galaxy s4.
God give my dad life to enjoy my success.
But the man could have carried the kid, then the umbrella would have been enough for both
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by grad2012(f): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Now dats a wonderful daddy
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Koolmexxi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
I don't get how dis picture is melting hearts all over the world or even touching at dat. Dat's a dad kipping his kid dry and not some stranger giving shelter to a homeless kid.
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by segzyndpep(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Well i think its good bt nt heart melting compare to what some of our fathers have done for us..
My advice to every nairalanders is be a good father and the head of the family...
be responsible..dnt be a drunkard in d name of flexing..
love ur immediate family first before anyone..gbam
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Nothing touching there but it would have been better if he had carried the child on one side so as to cover them both...
can't you see the damn bag in his other hand! angry angry angry angry

A THOUSAND DISLIKES!!!!! angry
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2015
True love indeed..
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 17, 2015
True love indeed.. Bt my parents would do that for me too..
Re: Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World by Oahray: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2015
elyna:
pictures that touches the heart ke!. I'm not moved.
its only rain, how about the mom that carried him for 9months, ordinary rain water and peoples heart are melting, i wonder how they would have reacted if they'd seen how the little boy was brought into the world.
FOR ME ITS MUMS OVER DADS ANY DAY.
even if he walks through fire to rescue his child.
even if he walks through fire? Silly shortsighted bias.

Do you think women would choose to go through the stress of pregnancy and labour if there was another natural but pain-free means of reproduction?

There's a difference between walking down a crooked path that is the only way to your destination, and walking down a crooked path when there are more comfortable paths to your destination.

(1) (Reply)

When She Leaves U For Another Guy And U Want To Drink Urself To Death(photo) / Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? / TRENDING Men Who Marry Fat Women Are Happier And Live Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.