Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP (2750 Views)

6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi / 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by erunz(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Four members of the Edo state House of Assembly and leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), according to a report on Channels Tv.

The four lawmakers, who joined the PDP are Jude Ise-Idehen (Ikpoba/Okha), Friday Ogieriakhi (Orhionmwon II), Patrick Osayimwen (Oredo East) and Abdulrazaq Momoh (Etsako I).

Following their defection, the number of the PDP lawmakers in the 24-member Assembly in state has risen to eight.

Tony Omoaghe, who is a founding member of the APC and Pastor Ize Iyamu, former national vice chairman south of the APC, addressed a press conference in Benin City to formally announce the departure of the four legislators to the PDP.

They were later received by Dan Orbih, the chairman of the PDP in Edo state.

A statement by the defectors reads: “We have come to the inevitable conclusion that Nigeria is gradually evolving into a two-party system. Therefore, common sense dictates that having left the hostile environment of the APC in Edo state, the only logical option is to join the PDP. We are not unmindful of the attempt by some uninformed commentators to draw an ideological line between the two parties.”

https://www.naij.com/551332-pdp-snatches-four-edo-apc-lawmakers.html

Oshiomole your time is over, PDP ready to take over in 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by adedayourt(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
in search of greener pasture
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by erunz(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
APC IS GOING GOING GON........EEEEE IN EDO STATE

7 Likes

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by erunz(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Cc:
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by dunkem21(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
When a governor suffers numerical diarrhea, hallucinates in the day and lies with open eyes; sane people dump him ..

Welcome to the Wailing Crew grin

2 Likes

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
APC is Dead and Buried in Edo state grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Abbeyme: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Since lara came on board, Oshiomole has become more of a husband than a governor.

3 Likes

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
"at this point, I want to use this medium to let all nairalanders know that oshiomhole has failed his people, and by the power vested on me by the people of Edo state, I want to delclare PDP the winner of 2016 polls". Quote me anywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by sandraokosun: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
the op is a clown ths happened more than 1yr ago the 4 lawmaker are part of the last members that fought at the assembly, they didnt return either to the assembly nw they are dead politically

2 Likes

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by atlwireles: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Fake news from 2014.

1 Like

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by KenOne: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
erunz:
APC IS GOING GOING GON........EEEEE IN EDO STATE
Stale news my friend this is last year 2014 news all these newbies commenting anyhow tomorrow someone will post G5 governors defect to APC and u will still comment as if its recent news
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by NDPVFreload: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
erunz:
Cc:
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
sorry bro,NDPVF has been jailed till Dec 25.Here i am now.

@topic,Edo is PDP state.APC will die in Edo in 2016.

4 Likes

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by hinwazaka: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
When Oshiomole supposedly fired four commissioners, I stated on this forum that those commissioners had really defected, but because of pride, the govenor decided to play to the gallery. Now the chickens have come home to roost. As they say" empty vessels make the loudest noise. Goodbye Mr Comrade tout

2 Likes

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Pavore9: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nigerian Politicians don't defect based on noble ideology but based on the chances of opportunity to 'chop'!
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by KenOne: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
dunkem21:
When a governor suffers numerical diarrhea, hallucinates in the day and lies with open eyes; sane people dump him ..

Welcome to the Wailing Crew grin
Wailers are really funny people and gullible they can not differentiate 2014 news from 2015 U guys should go back to school
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by psucc(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gathering storm for Edo 2016.

1 Like

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by dunkem21(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
KenOne:
Wailers are really funny people and gullible they can not differentiate 2014 news from 2015 U guys should go back to school

OK, sir.
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by onatisi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
When Oshiomole supposedly fired four commissioners, I stated on this forum that those commissioners had really defected, but because of pride, the govenor decided to play to the gallery. Now the chickens have come home to roost. As they say" empty vessels make the loudest noise. Goodbye Mr Comrade tout
the news is stale .it happened last year
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by hinwazaka: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
onatisi:
the news is stale .it happened last year
I wasn't referring to this story. I just used the thread to air my views
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Ephemmm: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oshiomole your time is over, PDP ready to take over in 2016

There is no crime in dreaming: when the cheeps are down, your eyes shall be opened tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by KanwuliaJara: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
I don kia if they decamp to Amadioha"s A$$$$!!!
Just give us a governor whose face will not forever give us everlasting NIGHTMARES!!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by onatisi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
hinwazaka:

I wasn't referring to this story. I just used the thread to air my views
bros forget these politicians they at all the same
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by gebest: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
ah, this is bad news oh
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Alphaoscar: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I am just imagining the look on your face the moment you discover that that news is as old as your pro-APC days. EPIC!!!

Wailing wailers misleading themselves with a stale news !!!
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by alcmene: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice development

Imagine short beast starving the good people of Edo just to make up a a woman's bride price

1 Like

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by dhantey324(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Look at what lara has brought to osho tongue
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by UmuEri(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Who still dines with the evil party?

1 Like

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"at this point, I want to use this medium to let all nairalanders know that oshiomhole has failed his people, and by the power vested on me by the people of Edo state, I want to delclare PDP the winner of 2016 polls". Quote me anywhere.
seconded.
Quote us anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
soon, only Lara and Oshiomole would remain in APC, Edo State Chapter.

Quote me anywhere grin
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by donphilopus: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

^^^^See this hypocrite and his fellow goons celebrating about 1 - 2yrs news. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Lalasticlala, come and so justice to this thread joor. . At least these piasts have over-celebrated this false info meant to encourage them wrongly!
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by steph2sweet(f): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
I can't wait to see how Apshit will be defeated in Edo state grin
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by tswitch: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
The blind can now see. Glory!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics / Top 10 Highest Oil Producing Countries In Africa / Gov Nasir El-rufai Commissions Yoghurt /juice Factory In Zaria ..see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.