Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP (2755 Views)

6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi / 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by ahaika23: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
It's a pity what the beloved former comrade Adams has reduced the office of the Governor to the level of a mama put with an uncontrollable tongue which has resulted in all the embarrassment and abuses he has received and sadly rubbing off on the legislative arm which is only a rudder in lara's boos' hand. No wonder people are beginning to expunge themselves from the curse as it were and be seen instead as not part of the insensitive government.
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Sijo01(f): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jude Ise-Idehen is a certified political prostitute.
Re: Four Edo APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by coolitempa(f): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"at this point, I want to use this medium to let all nairalanders know that oshiomhole has failed his people, and by the power vested on me by the people of Edo state, I want to delclare PDP the winner of 2016 polls". Quote me anywhere.

What is wrong with you.....your only contribution here is to be of a nuisance value......shame on you....

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North / Road To War :nigeria To Sign Defence Pact With Russia Over Bakassi/cameroon. / Igbos gather here, lets debate our future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.