Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) (2028 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
HEllo ladies im willing and ready to be disvirgined by any of you, so im auctioning my virginity to the highest bidder, ok ladies start bidding. "the lady with the highest bid gets to disvirgin me anywhere and anyhow she likes. "so keep the bidding rolling. "whoever disvirgin me will be automatically blessed and favoured by GOD.
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
you don craze enter market. what is this

2 Likes

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by lordthree(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
anyhow she likes? when she disvirgins you with a cutlass you go know

2 Likes

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oyind17:
you don craze enter market. what is this
baby girl bid ur small chenge lemme c
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Rather you're aunctioning your worn-out, excreta filled brain to the highest bidder.
It was so unfortunate that your stupidity wasn't quarantined in time otherwise we wouldn't be tolerating your excesses. Fvckwit. You should be clubbed to death.

4 Likes

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
softapples:
baby girl bid ur small chenge lemme c
I no know why I dey talk with you sef
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
TheSadist:
Rather you're aunctioning your worn-out, excreta filled brain to the highest bidder.
It was so unfortunate that your stupidity wasn't quarantined in time otherwise we wouldn't be tolerating your excesses. Fvckwit. You should be clubbed to death.
i know ure frustrated in life, hence ur moniker sadist.

2 Likes

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oyind17:
I no know why I dey talk with you sef
bcaus i have cumcumber
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
softapples:
bcaus i have cumcumber
u ok?
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u ok?
just tell me if u need cumcumber, a fat one
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
#when a broke ass niqqa is really broke# madness follows

2 Likes

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
1kobo?
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
softapples:
i know ure frustrated in life, hence ur moniker sadist.
Saving you from being a _retard will consume lots of time and energy, but for the good of Nairaland, I'm willing to risk this undertaking. Operation rid a public, persistent nuisance once & for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
TheSadist:

Saving you from being a _retard will consume lots of time and energy, but for the good of Nairaland, I'm willing to risk this undertaking. Operation rid a public, persistent nuisance once & for all.
MUMU i said ladies only

1 Like

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Otibho80:
hmmmmmm
are u rich?
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
softapples:
are u rich?
y did u ask?
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by refreshrate: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
firstly the word is auctioning not sure how you came about that thing you spelt for a topic

secondly its obvious there are certain other things you really should be more concerned about. If scratching you back pocket is the closest you get to reaching your brain, please at least try to exercise that organ once in a while for more productive stuff rather than senseless posts like these.

1 Like

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by ggrin(f): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Come fvck my dog, I'll pay u #5undecided

Osinwin NL

1 Like

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
softapples:
HEllo ladies im willing and ready to be disvirgined by any of you, so im autioning auctioning my virginity to the highest bidder, ok ladies start bidding. "the lady with the highest bid gets to disvirgin me anywhere and anyhow she likes. "so keep the bidding rolling. "whoever disvirgin me will be automatically blessed and favoured by GOD.

1 Like

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Otibho80:
y did u ask?
so that i can give u my virginity
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
softapples:
so that i can give u my virginity
i do not nid ur virginity.
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=38075681][/quote]u suppose know say na to quick deliver d message na
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Otibho80:
i do not nid ur virginity.
WHY?
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by LordOfTheWeed: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
softapples:
HEllo ladies im willing and ready to be disvirgined by any of you, so im autioning my virginity to the highest bidder, ok ladies start bidding. "the lady with the highest bid gets to disvirgin me anywhere and anyhow she likes. "so keep the bidding rolling. "whoever disvirgin me will be automatically blessed and favoured by GOD.
Funny dude grin

1 Like

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
softapples:
u suppose know say na to quick deliver d message na
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
adeh39:
Mtcheeeeeew
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
adeh39:
Mtcheeeeeew
we all know u dnt have money
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
softapples:
we all know u dnt have money

undecided
Re: Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
adeh39:

undecided
woya bid while stock last

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Ignores You / Pic: FAVORITE NURSERY RHYME / Ladies, Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.