Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday (45364 Views)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
agabaI23:
Buhari does not want to appoint minsiters.

It is time for the senators to stand with their own or the executive will rubbish him.

If Saraki survives this, it is gonna be hell of a ride for Buhari. He better be sure he will wrap it up.

When it come to criminal cases especially that have nothing to do drectly with his actions as senate president, no senator will stick his neck

6 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by agabaI23(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

When it come to criminal cases especially that have nothing to do directly with his actions as senate president, no senator will stick his neck
They know this is a witch hunt. They started with his wife now him. If their is solidarity from a majority, Buhari and Tinubu will back out.
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by andresia(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
PentiumPro:

Old cargo. Stop spitting dirty saliva all over me.

LOL!!! You really put that old never-want-any-good-for-Nigeria e-diot in his proper place.

That old shukudi's mind is a cesspool

7 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Jesusloveyou: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
agabaI23:
Buhari does not want to appoint minsiters.

It is time for the senators to stand with their own or the executive will rubbish him.

If Saraki survives this, it is gonna be hell of a ride for Buhari. He better be sure he will wrap it up.
buhari don't have anything to fear, is only a corrupt soul that fear and look back.

4 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by HzRF(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The FG have my undivided support in the prosecution of Senator Bukola Saraki. His offence is weighty and criminal in nature. He should prove his innocence to the Judge.

PS: This probably is the only area that I've come to terms with this administration since they came to power. #Power To The People.
This will create another crisis in NASS meaning no minister

1 Like

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by agabaI23(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
buhari don't have anything to fear, is only a corrupt soul that fear and look back.
I see
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
hmm
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by damton(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bukola is a man with little integrity. which is no surprising he sold out his party for personal goals

5 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Iamsolslim(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ghanian flim

1 Like

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by AmakaDNBStories(f): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ok na
Check my signature asap
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Iamsolslim(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ghanian film

1 Like

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Abugab(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Saraki thought he was smart by colluding with PDP but his book has been opened by smarter guys and I am sure he will be running from pillar to post now because PDP cannot save him here.
Talk about karma or boomerang and this drama will make sense to you.

4 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by tomakint: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
I suppose Buhari does not want to have his ministerial nominees to be confirmed!!! Saraki will fight back and its gonna be dirty
I expected this Chukwudi......Saraki as Senate President was a wrong move, even if he survives this which I doubt, Buhari will use his machineries at the DSS, ICPC, EFCC to kick him out but the Saraki I knew, and still know will fight back and this time around dirty......but he will bow at last!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by saintandsinnerz: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
PentiumPro:
Bukola Saraki would soon realize that the guys in PDP just used him to settle scores with the guys in APC and not that they love him as the senate president.
Referring to a legal giant like Osinbajo as a mere commissioner is the height of careless talk of the so called Senate President.
Ethnic goats like you doesn't have the moral right to accuse others for talking carelessly. Talkjng about the kettle calling the pot black. Just shut up, you are too uncivilized too comment on a public discourse
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
agabaI23:
They know this is a witch hunt. They started with his wife now him. If their is solidarity from a majority, Buhari and Tinubu will back out.

what kind of solidarity are u expecting? once d case get to the judiciary the senate members are helpless. Also people by nature is all man for himself and God for us all.

As long as his is guilty, it doesn't matter if it is witch hunt. but for now, we don't know if he is guilty or not.

6 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by chichriso: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
APC is about to divide
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by hotice01: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
No matter how this plays out,it's gonna be a pyrrhic victory for President Buhari and APC as a whole.APC and our President need to learn political chess.
It's gonna be a major lose at the end of the day,wisedom before vengeance.After all it takes a only a small insignificant pin to deflate a very large balloon.tongue

3 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by tomakint: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
agabaI23:
My guy, this is no witch-hunting but the fact on ground. From day one corrupt Saraki was aiming at the Senate Presidency, I knew his inordinate ambition will ruin him.....he is like the proverbial fly that follows the corpse to the grave. Buhari will mess him up....Fulanis hardly forgives!

7 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by agabaI23(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
tomakint:

My guy, this is no witch-hunting but the fact on ground. From day one corrupt Saraki was aiming at the Senate Presidency, I knew his inordinate ambition will ruin him.....he is like the proverbial fly that follows the corpse to the grave. Buhari will mess him up....Fulanis hardly forgives!
Well let him face the music.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by agabaI23(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

what kind of solidarity are u expecting? once d case get to the judiciary the senate members are helpless. Also people by nature is all man for himself and God for us all.

As long as his is guilty, it doesn't matter if it is witch hunt. but for now, we don't know if he is guilty or not.
We are watching. I don't have any problem with someone paying for his corrupt practices. I just know that it is selective and a witch-hunt. We know he is corrupt, many are corrupt.

Can remember when CCB arraigned anyone in this country.
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by tomakint: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The FG have my undivided support in the prosecution of Senator Bukola Saraki. His offence is weighty and criminal in nature. He should prove his innocence to the Judge.
PS: This probably is the only area that I've come to terms with this administration since they came to power. #Power To The People.
Finally, we are on the same page grin welcome bro! Saraki is Buhari's guinea pig all along - from a confirmed source!

3 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
yorubbers don't know when dey are defeated why? are dey dis dumbb? saraki no shaking let dem continue to bring it on. we go continue to put thiefnubuu to shame.
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by mygee33(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
When will the senate then give PMB impeachment notice?
Same friday......?
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Spybradd: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
much ado about nath'n....
party of touts and rascals.....and scoundrels
grin thunder faya all'a them,as they are taking that zooland for a goddamm ride..
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Lekmusic: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yes he doesn't want them confirmed
chukwudi44:

Olodo saraki is ten times more powerful than ordinaru commissioner Osinbanjo.Unless Buhari does not want to have his ministerial nominees confirmed,he would not move against him.

4 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Guyman02: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
PMBs 2 mud houses and undisclosed brand of cars. Bukola just did what PMB did

1 Like

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by sukkot: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
dem go fry this man

4 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Dexema(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
I hope this news dosent become rumours by friday.
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by chax100(f): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
Arraign Baba Malu Buhari first.
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by saintkel(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
My own na to watch ooooo, no be APC vs APC?
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by CountryObserver: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
I suppose Buhari does not want to have his ministerial nominees to be confirmed!!! Saraki will fight back and its gonna be dirty

UR COMMENTS ARE STILL LIVING IN THE PRE-BUHARI NIGERIA. SARAKI SEF KNOWS THAT AKAMU DON CHANGE COMMOT FOR ORDINARY CORN. HOW WOULD A NOMINEE BE DENIED OF APPOINTMENT UNLESS HE HAS BAGGAGE.

COMMOT JOORRRRR

4 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by tomakint: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
agabaI23:
Well let him face the music.
Good.....he must dance galala to the music he started grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos / Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu / EFCC Raids Ambode's Residence [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.