Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday (45350 Views)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by princeAbj500: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
forget this people ,we need transparency in government ,feel to send sms visit www. fastsms4u. com to enjoy free sms and download mobile app now and send sms without internet
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by teamchocolate: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sucker punch grin grin grin
Well said!!!

toniok:

Buhari's body language suggests he does not need ministers. If his nominees are not confirmed by senate, they will be helping him out.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by ALISMILE(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Meiji:

One then wonders why he's just being charged now. Any reasonable, thinking person would have a fair idea.

because there is a new sherif I town!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by tomakint: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Guyman02:
PMBs 2 mud houses and undisclosed brand of cars. Bukola just did what PMB did
Guess what my guy, you are perfectly right on this but the politics we play in Nigeria is likened to George Orwell's Animal Farm creed of 'all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others' for now Saraki is toast! Next will be Dino Melaye, you can quote me!

5 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by FreeGlobe(f): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
PentiumPro:
Bukola Saraki would soon realize that the guys in PDP just used him to settle scores with the guys in APC and not that they love him as the senate president.
Referring to a legal giant like Osinbajo as a mere commissioner is the height of careless talk of the so called Senate President.
That mere commissioner statement really pained yorubas and rendered that office irrelevant... lol.... Please APC should go ahead and prosecute Saraki.. This is the fastest way to crash the demonic party

3 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dmcool:
I won't be surprise if Saraki is found guilty and butted out of office. This man definitely has a lot of cases hanging in his neck, from the House order forgery, Wife's case with EFCC, his case with the police on the alleged misappropriating of father's company money, False asset declaration among others.

The Seat of Senate president should be occupied with people with integrity and of no questionable character. I know Saraki can go any length so as to satisfy his heart desires. His antecedents in kwara state and how he emerged as senate president are clear testimonies to this. I suggests he should honorably resign and clear the cases hanging on his neck.

There has not been a single honest senate president since the 1st republic grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by teamchocolate: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
But there will be no solidarity, no senator will want to openly support corruption, saraki bit more than he could chew, feel sorry for him, his woes have just begun grin cheesy

agabaI23:
They know this is a witch hunt. They started with his wife now him. If their is solidarity from a majority, Buhari and Tinubu will back out.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Toosure70: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
God punish his papa in hell. we are wise now.

1 Like

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by WailingWailer00(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by guiddoti: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
one day at a time, we are heading somewhere. catching up day dreaming will soon clear from the dreamer. applause!

1 Like

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Young4jose: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sariki is a boy in federal Govt policy.........! He think say Kwara State policy & Federal na d same.......!! I pity Saraki oooooh........# In another News, I jst won #50,160 frm Bet Colony nw...! Congrat to myself...........!!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Magomago007: 12:00am On Sep 17, 2015
obaobirin:
H
Is this all you can say sad
obaobirin:
H
Is this all you can say
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by roob: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo saraki is ten times more powerful than ordinaru commissioner Osinbanjo.Unless Buhari does not want to have his ministerial nominees confirmed,he would not move against him.

If saraki does not comfirm...lol

perfect excuse for Gen. Bubu to govern nigeria alone...
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by porka: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2015
atbu1983:

When it come to criminal cases especially that have nothing to do drectly with his actions as senate president, no senator will stick his neck

[size=14pt]Following Tinubu's example, majority of the Senators may decide to accompany Saraki to the Tribunal of 'Friday'.[/size]
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by iphoneloaded(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2015
When Buhari finish with saraki, you find am like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 17, 2015
PentiumPro:
Bukola Saraki would soon realize that the guys in PDP just used him to settle scores with the guys in APC and not that they love him as the senate president.
Referring to a legal giant like Osinbajo as a mere commissioner is the height of careless talk of the so called Senate President.

PLEASE I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO INSUINATE THAT SARAKI'S ARRAIGNMENT IS AS A RESULT OF CALLING OSUBANDE A MERE COMMISSIONER.
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by porka: 12:04am On Sep 17, 2015
teamchocolate:
But there will be no solidarity, no senator will want to openly support corruption, saraki bit more than he could chew, feel sorry for him, his woes have just begun grin cheesy

[size=13pt]How are you sure of this? Are you a senator?[/size]
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by aresa: 12:11am On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
I suppose Buhari does not want to have his ministerial nominees to be confirmed!!! Saraki will fight back and its gonna be dirty

Fighting back means putting the affairs of the country and 170 million people on hold? Who born am?

Before May 29 2015 Nigeria is quiet very different from May 2015 forward and beyond, obviously, you unintelligent losers never get the memo or smell the coffee...

4 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by NovusHomo(m): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2015
Rawani:
Growing up I learnt there are many ways to catch a rat...

This blow if confirmed, is deft, speedy and decisive.

Saraki should have punched within his weight class.

But what about immunity? I ask because I am not a lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2015
Buhari lied that he had less than #1m in his bank account.Only to publicly declared #30million.That's also lying on oath.I have not seen an old man who lie than buhari.

1 Like

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 17, 2015
atbu1983:

First of all, the senate president cannot stop the confirmation of all the ministers. he can only stop some that have issues. Secondly the senate president does not have absolute power in the senate. Senate president is more or less an advanced form of class prefect among the senators.

Again, Buhari can name them acting ministers should the senate deliberately delay the nomination. Although I don't thnk Nigeria has experienced acting minister in d past.
Note the senate cannot impeach d president. to impeach d president u need two-third of both house of rep and senate.

The speaker Dogara is Buhari boy.
Buhari can not win a dog fight with thw senate
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by prof12(m): 12:27am On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
I suppose Buhari does not want to have his ministerial nominees to be confirmed!!! Saraki will fight back and its gonna be dirty

Buhari has said it," civil servants do all the work in the ministries, ministers are mere supervisor"

3 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 17, 2015
This people want to start another fight again. That's how 4years will pass until they will start campaigning for a second term without doing anything.I thought tinubu has moved on?
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 17, 2015
Damn!!!! WTF!

Did I hear FIRING SQUAD on the GALLOW? shocked what kind of movie am I watching now that is making me think I'm on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Nellybii: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Continue to dream dear!!!

What exactly is your own wahala in all these drama? You must be so daft judging frrom your recent stewpid posts

2 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by onomeasike: 12:47am On Sep 17, 2015
[size=15pt]
"That you, Dr. Bukola Saraki, while being the executive governor of Kwara State on or about 16th September, 2003 within the jurisdiction of this tribunal, did make a false declaration in assets declaration form for public officers on assumption of office as governor of Kwara State by making an anticipatory asset declaration in that you claimed to have owned and acquired No. 15A and N0. 15B, McDonald Ikoyi, Lagos, through your company, Carlisle Properties Limited in 2006 when the said property was in actual fact sold by the implementation Committee on Federal Government landed property in 2006 to your companies, Tiny Tee Limited and Vitti Oil Limited for the aggregate sum of N396,150, 000 and you hereby committed an offence under Section 15 of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act, Cap C15, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004[/size]

Even though,his job as governor was a full time job,it took Saraki three years to raise N396,150,000
He'bought' houses 'sold' to him in 2006 three years earlier (2003) undecided
Saraki must have been a magician shocked

2 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Pangea: 1:01am On Sep 17, 2015
One set of people you don't pray to offend are the ex-military men!
The phrase "The elephant never forgets" captures it.
I don't know wether they are taught specially in military academy never to forgive nor forget?
If Saraki thinks he will get away with his coup, he is more foolish than I think!
Offend the ex-military men at your peril!
Obasanjo too comes to mind!

3 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by SaiBuharii: 1:07am On Sep 17, 2015
toniok:

Buhari's body language suggests he does not need ministers. If his nominees are not confirmed by senate, they will be helping him out.

grin

2 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by peterblast399: 1:07am On Sep 17, 2015
i always knew saraki was a thief.quote me anywhere. in oda news am new here guys

2 Likes

Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by brainchild78(m): 1:16am On Sep 17, 2015
sammyj:
FG should arraign any one culpable!. However, if a man lied over his own personal properties what then happens when you leave him in custody of trillions which brings me back to the story of the he goat and yam !!!
your analysis is absolutely on point
Re: FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
Saraki is nothing without 109 senator's behind him.
I don't think buhari will hang him for this. Its just a simple message well timed. Don't fvck with my ministerial list.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) / Festus Okotie-Eboh: Nigeria’s Most Flamboyant Minister Of Finance / Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.