Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos (52840 Views)

Denrele Edun Slays In New Photoshoot / Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by muazuk1(m): 1:50am On Sep 17, 2015
and this guy get papa and mama o.. I sure say if e get siblings, dem for don deny am Tey tey
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by Visocrate(m): 1:55am On Sep 17, 2015
I know that some day this guy will port to woman because a real man in his right senses will not be acting like a woman and he is proud doing what he is doing

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by lovely17(m): 2:00am On Sep 17, 2015
then he will say he isn't gay undecided
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 17, 2015
and he is getting married? smiley
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by akinsmyk(m): 2:54am On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:
I LOVE THIS GUY kiss

See gays in the house
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by tsdarkside(m): 2:55am On Sep 17, 2015
yungpowers:
Agent of darkness. [color=#006600][/color]

hey,hey,hey...its not our fault...darkness rejects him...blame the white-man,that natural born fagggot.....

if we deal with him,the devil will start shouting foul......
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by Dottore: 4:26am On Sep 17, 2015
tpiander:

your post makes no sense.
Because you are either a psychiatric fugitive or a hopeless gay or both
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by SmartMugu: 5:19am On Sep 17, 2015
IzonOwei:
big proof oo...our laws aren't working...this guy needs some tough times in prison to get back to his senses... angry
I wonder what inmates will do to him in prison. E no go funny at all.
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by RedBororo(m): 5:22am On Sep 17, 2015
fool disturbing my sleep

Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by Sagamite(m): 5:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Goosebaba, you will not come and compliment your boyfriend?
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by Sagamite(m): 5:30am On Sep 17, 2015
Coolboi05:
All these ones asking if Denrele Edun is gay are the kinda people you will tell answer in the exam hall, and they will ask you to spell it....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by FRANKOXY(m): 5:33am On Sep 17, 2015
HAS THIS GUY EVER BEEN ASKED IF HE'S STRAIGHT OR......
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by Sagamite(m): 5:35am On Sep 17, 2015
jesusjewel1:
And this guy has family members... he is a son born out of a woman....such a disgrace! mmttcchheeewwwwww

The one that offends me is the cretins that like to self-described themselves as "liberals", "open-minded", "progressive" etc who are pro-homosexuality and would argue nothing is wrong with being a homosexual.

No sane and right-thinking person should see this and not think there is a mental issue disturbing this person somewhere.

For someone to decide to want to take this poses is sickening.

For them to feel the URGE to share it with the world must surely be signs of mental health issues.

Homosexuality needs a cure, not acceptance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 17, 2015
We did it again boom boom boom,congratulations to all who subscribed with me for Saturday games,now you can know fixed games are for real,for the new subscribers you are welcome to the win team you just got started, next fixed games are by Thursday and weekend ,contact me o7o 5262 1994 if you need them, love you all
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by UnimkeAk(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2015
See person where dem say don do engagement ; wan marry woman

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by kcowen(m): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2015
When I think about the things people do to remain relevant even when the society doesn't give a Shit abt you Denrele comes to mind
When I think of acting stupid or checking if my madness has actually increase-i pray it shouldn't even reach Denrele's own
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by luckylucky: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2015
I think this present government is more active in laws implementation than GEJ tenure. If my remarks are true, by now this evil boy needs to be jailed. Satanic agent you are Denirrelevant!
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by satfk: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2015
Mcheeew! Madness without boundary. Absolute nonsense (babanla nonsense, Fella refers)
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by tonychristopher: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2015
love2nicee:
Denrele Edun shared some photos of him rocking heels. He slayed the look

See pics below…

https://instagram.com/p/7s0uvwqhfR/

I knew this dude must be a gay
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by dynamitee: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2015
They can't arrest him for being effeminate or acting like a woman. They can only arrest him for having sexual relations with another man... and he will only go to prison if they can prove that he did. This picture and his other girly mannerisms does not mean he doesn't sleep with girls.
Jackeeh:
Nigerian law = JOKE.
5 n 14years imprisonment = JOKE
Denrele is proof!
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by adedayourt(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Sigo86:

GAY ni e ni undecided
wait....

Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by Jackeeh(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2015
dynamitee:
They can't arrest him for being effeminate or acting like a woman. They can only arrest him for having sexual relations with another man... and he will only go to prison if they can prove that he did. This picture and his other girly mannerisms does not mean he doesn't sleep with girls.

"Nigeria’s federal law criminalizes homosexuality. Anyone who “has carnal knowledge of any person against the order of nature … or permits a male person to have carnal knowledge of him or her against the order of nature” commits an “unnatural offence,” a felony punishable on conviction with a fourteen-year prison term.[60] An attempt to commit an “unnatural offence,” also a felony, is punishable on conviction by a seven-year prison term.

[61] In addition, Nigeria bans male persons from engaging in what it calls “gross indecency”:

(my own thoughts? the uploaded images are gross indecency enough)

procuring or attempting to procure another male for the commission of gross indecency in public or private.[62] A violation of this ban is a felony punishable on conviction by a three-year prison term.[63] Furthermore, Nigeria prohibits a “public show of same sex amorous relationship directly or indirectly,” the violation of which is, on conviction, punishable by ten years of imprisonment.[64] There are some states that have adopted Sharia law and these states reportedly have imposed the death penalty for homosexual behavior.[65]

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by timothydare(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2015
Goat is more reasonable Dan dis guy. I swear
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by seasonfilm: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2015
This guy is a fool.
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by chineduwright110(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2015
Even the first day I saw dis dude face 2face I knew he wz smti Else dat day my dudes were roaming around him!! Anti-manhood!! I pity ur family n d disgrace u brought to em.. Am out of here
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by NTCozone(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2015
i think we are all making him relevant by commenting on this nonsense. He can relocate to a country where this ABOMINATION is accepted & do a TRANSGENDAL SURGERY once & 4 all. lets all no that sin na sin, so if u dey fornicate serially or small small na the same with effeminateee o! romans 2:1,2
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by Omeny: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2015
I always know this guy is not OK!
The earlier we eradicate him from the society not to influence our younger ones,the better!

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by frisky2good(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2015
If his parents are not bothered, why should I be bothered?
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by babeface3: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2015
1 explanations: Identity crisis. So simple but that is just his problem
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by jidebaba69(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2015
He is just a glorified attention seeker.
He can't shock me.
He should change his sex and stop fooling around.
Then move to San Francisco to be with his kind.
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by delman88(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2015
I WONT BE SURPRISED IF HE FULLY TRANSCEND TO A FEMALE.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos by adellam16(f): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2015
@ denrele! What's wrong this girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun / Coronavirus: Deji Adeleke Donates N500M, Shares Foodstuff Across Osun State / Harrysong Slammed By Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife In A Subtle Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.