Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo (6042 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
What yall think.... I don't lift weight buh I got nice abs... That's my selling point wink tongue

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by afolwalex20(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Guy.. go sleep jare!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by adedayourt(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
lizard

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
afolwalex20:
Guy.. go sleep jare!
I mean am oo.. Just that network is too bad
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Francis95:
What yall think.... I don't lift weight buh I got nice abs... That's my selling point wink tongue

You are an idiotic fool!

News flash; No one gives a fvck about your packs.

I think you should focus more of your time and energy on effectively utilizing that organ inside that hollow you call a head, because its obvious you aren't utilizing it properly.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2015

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by IamLEGEND1: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
idíots everywhere....

u did this nónsense about a month or two ag o,replying people with that same stupíd "NETWORK BAD" response....

u dey craze?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:
lizard
Lol, Ewu tongue
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
misssclassy:

You are an idiotic fool!

I think you should focus more of your time and energy on effectively utilizing that organ inside that hollow you call a head, because its obvious you aren't utilizing it properly.
sorry bro, we dey quarell before?
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by missmary(f): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hehehe i see folded belle grin... Nice though.. Am not a six packs crazo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by adedayourt(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Francis95:
Lol, Ewu tongue

ewu means danger
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
idíots everywhere....

u did this nónsense about a month or two ag o,replying people with that same stupíd "NETWORK BAD" response....

u dey craze?
Yea, My fellow idiot... Its showing now.. You can view it now, Idiat
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
missmary:
Hehehe i see folded belle grin... Nice though.. Am not a six packs crazo
Haha, you must be a fan ooooo... grin
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
All I see is a poster child for operation hunger grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:

ewu means danger
lol nope... Actually, it means A Goat.. Sorry, lol..
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by adedayourt(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Francis95:
lol nope... Actually, it means A Goat.. Sorry, lol..

dats ur own interprtation

i got mine

1 Like

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lool , say the truth.. You like it , don't you?
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by IamLEGEND1: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Francis95:
Yea, My fellow idiot... Its showing now.. You can view it now, Idiat

You see son,it'll be ill-advised to engage me at this time of the night....

so do urself the favour of crawling back to whichever cave u came from.

coz my fingers are a lil' twitchy right now and imma burn ur testicles off with a blowtorch if u try me...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by yanabasee(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flappy abs..... You're skinny though... When you're fleshy.... Try posting this junks again! grin
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:

dats ur own interprtation
i got mine
Lol,.. Its an Igbo word tho
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by adedayourt(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Francis95:

Lol,.. Its an Igbo word tho

its a yoruba wird dou cool
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
yanabasee:
Flappy abs..... You're skinny though... When you're fleshy.... Try posting this junks again! grin
Junks kwa? Bro that's my selling point oo.. Well, thanks
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
misssclassy:

You are an idiotic fool!

Lol. Smh
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:

its a yoruba wird dou cool
Lol, I give up.. You can ask any Igbo Nigga.
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by yanabasee(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Francis95:
Junks kwa? Bro that's my selling point oo.. Well, thanks

U're welcome cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Uh-oh! Wicked.
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by adedayourt(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Francis95:

Lol, I give up.. You can ask any Igbo Nigga.

am also sending u to any yoruba guy
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

You see son,it'll be ill-advised to engage me at this time of the night....

so do urself the favour of crawling back to whichever cave u came from.

coz my fingers are a lil' twitchy right now and imma burn ur testicles off with a blowtorch if u try me...
Am not use to insulting faceless pipo especially on this kinda platform... You can take your twitchy saucy fingers elsewhere... Don't spoil my night biko..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:

am also sending u to any yoruba guy
Lol, funny guy.. Isorite
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by adedayourt(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Francis95:

Lol, funny guy.. Isorite

tel me u giv up
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
RickRichards:
Uh-oh! Wicked.
embarassed
Re: Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo by Francis95(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:

tel me u giv up
Hahahaha.. Never tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba And Southy / (funny pics)that moment when men obey all instructions. ladies can relate / Ladies 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.