Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Just Got A Job,thank God.but - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Job,thank God.but (4730 Views)

Please Help Me, I Need A JOB. Thank You! / Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! / Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by iloveAy: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
I really appreciate God for showing me mercy,it's been a rough road but YAHWEH was faithful.
I got a job today, i wont like to mention d company's name for security reasons.
But please Nairalander the job is at V.I while i stay at Berger, i need someone(Female) to squat with or share accommodation with till i sort myself.
Abeg help a sister. embarassed

9 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by adedayourt(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
thank God for ur job.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by iloveAy: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
.. .
Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by marshalcarter: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ok scammers plc

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wake up early.
Join the BRT bus going to CMS or drive down.
You shud be in VI before 6:30am.

You have no excuse !

I once stayed in Berger and worked in VI for 3 years.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by eipreel(f): 4:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Hilarious thread grin grin I dey like my nigerian brothers die cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by MissIndependent(f): 6:07am On Sep 17, 2015
bishopoliver:
Wake up early.
Join the BRT bus going to CMS or drive down.
You shud be in VI before 6:30am.

You have no excuse !

I once stayed in Berger and worked in VI for 3 years.
No mind am...at the end of Third mainland bridge i.e Iyanoworo/oworonshiki they even have a direct bus going to berger @150 or #100 before 7:30pm or 8pm she will be @home. @Op I have some colleagues in my work place around V.I stayin in Sango so you no get excuse!

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by bankyblue(m): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2015
If u don't mind come stay for my place o @OP

But na garki for abj I they stay, never mind how u get there because I go soon by my private JET to fly u there every day. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by Clearsure(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Thank God
One of us is out cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2015
Why is everyone unnecessarily harsh on the lady? Is it now a Crime to ask for assistance on this forum again? undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmm.
Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by dominique(f): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2015
In this day and age of rituals, kidnapping and fraud, the thought of sharing apartments with a complete stranger should be the least thing on anyone's mind. Op may not be a fraudster, she may not aware of the dangers that lies ahead if she's eventually contacted especially on a public forum like this.

@ ilovay, if You leave your home early enough, not only will you beat the traffic, you'd get cheaper transport and you will get to work very early. It might be stressful initially but you'll get used to it eventually. I know of people that live in the interiors of Sango and Ikorodu and they manage to go to work in farther places than VI. Alternatively, once you've gotten to know your colleagues well, you can find someone with similar predicament whom you can co-rent an apartment with. Push away the idea of living with strangers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2015
iloveAy:
I really appreciate God for showing me mercy,it's been a rough road but YAHWEH was faithful.
I got a job today, i wont like to mention d company's name for security reasons.
But please Nairalander the job is at V.I while i stay at Berger, i need someone(Female) to squat with or share accommodation with till i sort myself.
Abeg help a sister. embarassed

u can as well forfeit d job in V.I and start looking 4a job in Berger. Accommodation shld no longer be an issue to u when u work in Berger!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by iloveAy: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2015
Don't mind them.
I didn't ask for money frm anyone so how will i scam them.Nigeria get as e be o
FriedPlantain:
Why is everyone unnecessarily harsh on the lady? Is it now a Crime to ask for assistance on this forum again? undecided
Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by iloveAy: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2015
dominique:
In this day and age of ritual kidnapping and fraud, the thought of sharing apartments with a complete stranger should be the least thing on anyone's mind. Op may not be a fraudster, she may not aware of the dangers that lies ahead if she's eventually contacted especially on a public forum like this.

@ ilovay, if You leave your home early enough, not only will you beat the traffic, you'd get cheaper transport and you will get to work very early. It might be stressful initially but you'll get used to it eventually. I know of people that live in the interiors of Sango and Ikorodu and they manage to go to work in farther places than VI. Alternatively, once you've gotten to know your colleagues well, you can find someone with similar predicament whom you can co-rent an apartment with. Push away the idea of living with strangers.
Thank u so so much, i left very early this morning and was able to beat d traffic.i got to obalende around 6: 15am but spent so much time trying to find cab to oyin jolayemi as i dont really know my way
I was eventually told to take tricycle to eko hotel and i treked down.
I will eventually get use to it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by caesaraba(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2015
iloveAy:
Thank u so so much, i left very early this morning and was able to beat d traffic.i got to obalende around 6: 15am but spent so much time trying to find cab to oyin jolayemi as i dont really know my way
I was eventually told to take tricycle to eko hotel and i treked down.
I will eventually get use to it

Don't worry. You can do it. As for those bashing you, relax, it's Nairaland, lots of dysfunctional folks up here. However, for your own safety it isn't right to seek for that kinda assistance on a public forum like this. You never know who's lurking. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by iloveAy: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2015
macklef:
U guys are always too harsh on here, always fast to place judgement on people. Yes this world is wicked but we shouldn't be that critical of anybody.

To the OP too, u shouldn't be looking for favours from just anyone,
You should be weary of sheep in wolf clothings, staying with someone u absolutely know
Nothing about is so risky. Listen to bishopoliver. Atleat for ur first months, go from home.
U might in the course of ur relationship with others get acquainted with someone u can stay with.
But for now, go from wherr u are or look for a relation who is closer to v.i than berger.
But its not that a big deal distance/finance wise leaving for V. I from berger. Except u just dont wanna stay under ur guardians roof like i did then.
Thank you o.I'm going to stick to d advice, i only wrote my plight out of ignorance and some ppl don even change am for me,calling me scammer.
Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by iloveAy: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2015
Thank u all o..
D Lord will answer everyone ,i'm not a scammer, i didn't request for money frm anyone.
I was so stressed yesterday night due to d traffic jam that was y i thought i could seek help, not knowing how terrible the country is.
Make una no vex, I'll stick to my Berger till next month when i can afford a place on d island

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by iloveAy: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2015
I didnt know the forum is this bad o.
I even got to work before resumption time .I.really appreciate d advice
caesaraba:

Don't worry. You can do it. As for those bashing you, relax, it's Nairaland, lots of dysfunctional folks up here. However, for your own safety it isn't right to seek for that kinda assistance on a public forum like this. You never know who's lurking. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by iloveAy: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:
thank God for ur job.
Thanks
Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by adedayourt(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2015
iloveAy:
Thanks

uwc dear
Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2015
iloveAy:
I didnt know the forum is this bad o.
I even got to work before resumption time .I.really appreciate d advice
The forum isn't bad, you were just a bit unfortunate that the first few folks that commented on your post are the few bad eggs amongst us. There is no other place in this country that one can get thousands of cheerful helper like on this forum.

Just follow the advice given to you by folks above, everything would work out well. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Will I Get To Ups At Gbagada From Ikotun / N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job / Delta Afrik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.