Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Just Got A Job,thank God.but - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Job,thank God.but (4749 Views)

Please Help Me, I Need A JOB. Thank You! / Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! / Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by dominique(f): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
iloveAy:
Thank u so so much, i left very early this morning and was able to beat d traffic.i got to obalende around 6: 15am but spent so much time trying to find cab to oyin jolayemi as i dont really know my way
I was eventually told to take tricycle to eko hotel and i treked down.
I will eventually get use to it

That's the spirit✔. It will get easier with time. Wishing you all the best in your career.
Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by johncreek: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Why is everyone unnecessarily harsh on the lady? Is it now a Crime to ask for assistance on this forum again? undecided

guy your signature got my attention I MUST CONFESS ....Very funny
Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by trebron(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Congrats.
Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by midolian(m): 1:11am On Sep 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:
The forum isn't bad, you were just a bit unfortunate that the first few folks that commented on your post are the few bad eggs amongst us. There is no other place in this country that one can get thousands of cheerful helper like on this forum.

Just follow the advice given to you by folks above, everything would work out well. smiley
@ the emboldened, true that.

@ the topic.. For her own safety, its better she endures till the time she ll be able to afford a place close to her place of work.

And frankly speaking, you don't expect people to be willing to help in this kind of situation, knowing fully well how wicked the world has become...that's for their own safety
Re: I Just Got A Job,thank God.but by stadesina(m): 3:10am On Sep 18, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font[b][/b] haba kilode o ga gan jst an advise LOBATAN.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / Bankphb Test / Please Go Through My CV. And Consider Me For An Appropriate Position For Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.