Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) (3389 Views)

Flashback: Gaddafi's Last Speech!!!/ Facts about Libya under Muammar Gaddafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by mysyto(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gaddafi's Last Speech!!!
In the name of Allah, the ...beneficent, the merciful...
For 40 years, or was it longer, I can't remember, I
did all I could to give people houses, hospitals,
schools, and when they were hungry, I gave them
food. I even made Benghazi into farmland from the
desert, I stood up to attacks from that cowboy
Ronald Reagan, when he killed my adopted
orphaned daughter, he was trying to kill me, instead
he killed that poor innocent child. Then I helped my
brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the
African Union.

I did all I could to help people Understand the
concept of real democracy, where people's
committees ran our country. But that was never
enough, as some told me, even people who had 10
room homes, new suits and furniture, were never
satisfied, as selfish as they were they wanted more.
They told Americans and other visitors, that they
needed "democracy" and "freedom" never realizing
it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog
eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those
words, never realizing that in America, there was no
free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no
free education and no free food, except when people
had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

No, no matter what I did, it was never enough for
some, but for others, they knew I was the son of
Gamal Abdel Nasser, the only true Arab and Muslim
leader we've had since Salah-al-Deen, when he
claimed the Suez Canal for his people, as I claimed
Libya, for my people, it was his footsteps I tried to
follow, to keep my people free from colonial
domination - from thieves who would steal from us.
Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in
military history, my little African son, Obama wants
to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country,
to take away our free housing, our free medicine,
our free education, our free food, and replace it with
American style thievery, called "capitalism" ,but all
of us in the Third World know what that means, it
means corporations run the countries, run the
world, and the people suffer.
So, there is no alternative for me, I must make my
stand, and if Allah wishes, I shall die by following
His path, the path that has made our country rich
with farmland, with food and health, and even
allowed us to help our African and Arab brothers and sisters.
I do not wish to die, but if it comes to that, to save
this land, my people, all the thousands who are all
my children, then so be it.
Let this testament be my voice to the world, that I
stood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up to
cruelty, stoop up to betrayal, stood up to the West
and its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood with
my African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim
brothers, as a beacon of light.
When others were building castles, I lived in a
modest house, and in a tent. I never forgot my
youth in Sirte, I did not spend our national treasury
foolishly, and like Salah-al-Deen, our great Muslim
leader, who rescued Jerusalem for Islam, I took
little for myself...
In the West, some have called me "mad", "crazy",
but they know the truth yet continue to lie, they
know that our land is independent and free, not in
the colonial grip, that my vision, my path, is, and
has been clear and for my people and that I will
fight to my last breath to keep us free, may Allah
almighty help us to remain faithful and free.

-Mu'ummar Qaddafi.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by adedayourt(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
wen

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by domopps(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Op can lie!

Who was dia when he was saying it?

Cheeeeers
Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:
wen

Who dey there when he dey talk all these. Person wey dey die in pain go still fit speak english like this?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by 1miccza: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
And yet our African brozhers do not see the evil by America

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by adedayourt(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Who dey there when he dey talk all these. Person wey dey die in pain go still fit speak english like this?

#wondering

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by ademega(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
hmmm. nice speech
Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
I guess the need for more is what makes us human. It is what makes and break us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by marshalcarter: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmmmm see dem ooooooo...FUTURE LIARS of NIGERIA plc undecided

The name of the company you work must be FLCN and sons limited(future liars company of nigeria and sons liability limited) cry
Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by dyadeleye(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
OP. Take it easy I beg!!!
My Great Gaddafi did say all these

#OPtheMessiOfliars#
Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by GODWINGODSON(m): 2:01am On Sep 17, 2015
I personally don't think democracy's good for Africa Gadaffi did so many wrong things but he did right things too I think he became blinded and corrupted overtime I don't like communism don't get me wrong what am saying is we need something that can give us the freedom to do whatever we wish as long as it isn't unlawful and also make the hardworking ones eat not just those that know someone that knows someone

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by Owoplenty(m): 2:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Ugh! D guy need to say something, he is heartless and callous we all know that
Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by pazienza(m): 2:22am On Sep 17, 2015
GODWINGODSON:
I personally don't think democracy's good for Africa Gadaffi did so many wrong things but he did right things too I think he became blinded and corrupted overtime I don't like communism don't get me wrong what am saying is we need something that can give us the freedom to do whatever we wish as long as it isn't unlawful and also make the hardworking ones eat not just those that know someone that knows someone

You ended up not making any point.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by pazienza(m): 2:23am On Sep 17, 2015
Owoplenty:
Ugh! D guy need to say something, he is heartless and callous we all know that

How did you know that? From CNN, Fox news and BBC, right?

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by Owoplenty(m): 2:37am On Sep 17, 2015
pazienza:

How did you know that? From CNN, Fox news and BBC, right?
damn it! Where were u when he order the killing of hundred of harmless prison? When he was treating immigrants like worthless slaves?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 17, 2015
GODWINGODSON:

Gadafi was d best leader Africa ever had, All thanks to the US government who painted him black

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by GODWINGODSON(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2015
pazienza:

You ended up not making any point.
Haba Bro how? Don't u know how democracy came about? Someone just woke up and created it who did that? Not africans so why should it be forced on us why can't africans get together too and create something that would be suitable for us as our African institution is so complex and different from the whites?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by Bialegend(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
1miccza:
And yet our African brozhers do not see the evil by America
Their recent evil was installing Buhari, a well known terrorist into power as nigeria's president. America has fallen my hand oo!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by BabaNath(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Believe this; believe anything
Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by TheFreeOne: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Liberty is one of the most precious gifts which heaven has bestowed on man; with it we cannot compare the treasures which the earth contains or the sea conceals; for liberty, as for honor, we can and ought to risk our lives; and, on for the other hand, captivity is the greatest evil that can befall man.

-Miguel de Cervantes
Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by Caseless: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Owoplenty:
damn it! Where were u when he order the killing of hundred of harmless prison? When he was treating immigrants like worthless slaves?
you are just like one of those brainless fucktards brainwashed by the west.

Ok, if Ghadaffi was the problem, he's gone now , why is Libya in shambles? There's no country in Africa and other parts of the world like libya under ghadaffi. We wish we had somebody like him.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by Kestolovee95(f): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
this is very touching you know. Libyan enjoyed life under ghadafi now it's in ruins.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by Owoplenty(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Caseless:
you are just like one of those brainless fucktards brainwashed by the west.

Ok, if Ghadaffi was the problem, he's gone now , why is Libya in shambles? There's no country in Africa and other parts of the world like libya under ghadaffi. We wish we had somebody like him.
yes! Ghadaffi is dead but is idealogy is very much alive and deadly, his Islamic extremism and political creed and greed are the cause of is dubious end.
Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by shotster50(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Qaddafi was a delusional, narcisstic, psychopath... When a human discovered unlimited power and unquestionable authority with an unending pot of gold.. he turns into the monster Qaddafi became..
Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by yinkson(m): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
African mentality
Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by 1miccza: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Bialegend:

Their recent evil was installing Buhari, a well known terrorist into power as nigeria's president. America has fallen my hand oo!

Bros you understand clearly
Re: SHOCKING Gaddafi's Last Speech!!! (pix) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Let this testament be my voice to the world, that Istood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up tocruelty, stoop up to betrayal, stood up to the Westand its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood withmy African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim brothers, as a beacon of light.

That is a testament or a will which is usually written in anticipation of any unforseen occurence like death.

It is a possibility and also logical for every rational mind to state or assume that Ghadaffi wrote that testament even before he was captured.

(1) (Reply)

Countering Nairaland PDP Lies And Propaganda. / Largest Ethnic Group In Southern Nigeria? / Arewa Youths Send Message To Nnamdi Kanu Over October 1 Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.