Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup (2377 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Some Women Deserve Serious Beating. / Photos : Angry Woman Completely Destroys Her Husband’s N31,000,000 Audi R8 Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
When a lion was interrupted as he was mating with a female, he unleashed an attack so vicious, the other lion was subdued. The king of the jungle was mating with a female when a rival aggressively interrupted and wanted the female..and what happened next was captured by a cameraman. The lions engaged in a 10 battle fight for the female and the photos are dramatic. See them after the cut...

The fight started after one lion interrupted another who was mating

The female lion got tired of the fight and left...lol

The winning lion pins down his rival...

Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by xest(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wey d pix na

1 Like

Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by marshalcarter: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mtsw
Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by chocolateme(f): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
The pix is your imagination
Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by Eeser: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Eyyen.
Make I bring pictures of Jack, my neighbours dog giving a serious beating to another dog for interruption.
Mtsweeeeeee....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

This will be the end of me and robinhez if we are not careful oh. grin

She will just walk away. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by yanabasee(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
OP, ur allegory and the picture doesn't tally!
Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
angry not efen any of d mans can cut grass for d hungry lionesss

No courtsee from guys totally useless down to animal kingdom angry

ITS AKARA ON THE WHEELS OF STEAM
Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by baralatie(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2015
the female just leave them waka lol

1 Like

Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by menix(m): 3:15am On Sep 17, 2015
It happens,
I have slapped a fwend wen he interrupted as I was about to Cum, he jst woke me up..
Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 17, 2015
klassiquette:
When a lion was interrupted as he was mating with a female, he unleashed an attack so vicious, the other lion was subdued. The king of the jungle was mating with a female when a rival aggressively interrupted and wanted the female..and what happened next was captured by a cameraman. The lions engaged in a 10 battle fight for the female and the photos are dramatic. See them after the cut...

The fight started after one lion interrupted another who was mating

The female lion got tired of the fight and left...lol

The winning lion pins down his rival...

You no dey sleep? grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by Nonybb: 4:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Just like men. But we need every permissions from ladies but animals dont; hence from men, as in the world of animals, we classify it as rape
Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 17, 2015
This a lesson of life even for humans. A lady will always be a lady, always causing wars.

Imagine guys killings themselves over a lady and all she could do is to walk away. angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 17, 2015
smiley
Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2015
baralatie:
the female just leave them waka
lol
Na dia way naa
Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by Sunexy(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2015
Perhaps d lion bin wan release wen d oda 1 come dey disturb.
LESSON LEARNT:
1 dnt interrupt a man wen he is on top...

grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2015
SirJeffry:
This a lesson of life even for humans. A lady will always be a lady, always causing wars.

Imagine guys killings themselves over a lady and all she could do is to walk away. >sad
They just didn't act matured, they would've settled it without raising dust ... LOLZ grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Fashion / Hello, I Am A Dude And Am New Here / 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.