Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Mexico Flight Booking - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mexico Flight Booking (3437 Views)

Over 1000 Migrants From Central American Trekking Through Mexico To The U.S.(Pic / Join Me As I Travel To Mexico City For A 3 Day Holliday / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexico Flight Booking by Bigolly(m): 5:09am On Sep 17, 2015
pls anybody with mexico flight information, i just got a mexico visa and i will be travelling early next month,i need to no how much the flight can cost and the best route to go with,pls i will appreciate anybody with information about travelling to mexico to let me know
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by alabiyemmy(m): 5:59am On Sep 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Mexico Flight Booking by tpiander: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexico Flight Booking by benpedro(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
I live and work in Mexico.I will advise you apply for french or netherland transit visa so you can be able to transit through france or netherlands with iberia or Lufthansa respectively. But if you're denied the transit visa,dont worry there are other options. The most important thing is that you have your Mexican visa now.
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by ghanaman5050: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
please can you tell us the other options ? Thanks
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by benpedro(m): 3:04am On Sep 18, 2015
ghanaman5050:
please can you tell us the other options ? Thanks
the other option is to transit through brazil.but 'never you ever' go near to Royal air maroc airways even if their ticket is 500naira.Your best bet will be south african airways(from nigeria to Jo'burgh to Sao paulo) and interline with aeromexico,take note 'aeromexico' no matter how much it costs
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by Bigolly(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
benpedro:
the other option is to transit through brazil.but 'never you ever' go near to Royal air maroc airways even if their ticket is 500naira.Your best bet will be south african airways(from nigeria to Jo'burgh to Sao paulo) and interline with aeromexico,take note 'aeromexico' no matter how much it costs

benpedro, i will like to speak with u privately concerning my planned travel to mexico,pls give me yr contact
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Bigolly:

benpedro, i will like to speak with u privately concerning my planned travel to mexico,pls give me yr contact
add me with pedro Kingson on Facebook
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by mbz101(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2015
If you are interested to fly at 60% cost of the retail price .. I can book it without no problem . But can't book Lagos departure .

1 Like

Re: Mexico Flight Booking by galazito: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please if am coming from Nigeria with its passport maybe with a transit visa from turkey to brazil going to mexico staying at international terminal at brazil for my next flight. Did I still need a brazillian transit visa to proceed to mexico?
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by dasparrow: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
galazito:
Please if am coming from Nigeria with its passport maybe with a transit visa from turkey to brazil going to mexico staying at international terminal at brazil for my next flight. Did I still need a brazillian transit visa to proceed to mexico?

Don't go through Brazil. I read that a lot of Nigerians transiting through Brazil get deported. If you are flying to Mexico, fly with Lufthansa to Frankfurt Germany and then Germany to Mexico. You will need a transit visa for Germany though.
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by galazito: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
@mbz pls which route is ok to reach mexico from naija without any transit visa.
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by ratchy: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Bigolly:
pls anybody with mexico flight information, i just got a mexico visa and i will be travelling early next month,i need to no how much the flight can cost and the best route to go with,pls i will appreciate anybody with information about travelling to mexico to let me know
check with SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS&AIR MEXICO they go to mexico city without requesting for transit visa
LAGOS/Johannesburg, (O.R. Tambo Intl)/Sao Paulo, (Guarulhos Intl)/Mexico City, (Benito Juarez Intl.

1 Like

Re: Mexico Flight Booking by galazito: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
pls how long will I require to stay in sao paulo before boarding to mexico?
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by ratchy: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
galazito:
pls how long will I require to stay in sao paulo before boarding to mexico?
See example below

LOS- LAGOS
JNB- JOHANNESBURG
GRU- SAO PAULO
MEX- MEXICO CITY

SA 01JUN 3 LOSJNB HK2 0640 0840 1535 *1A/E*

SA 224 W 01JUN 3 JNBGRU HK1 2035 B 2135 0255+1 *1A/E*

AM 015 Q 02JUN 4 GRUMEX HK1 2 2255 0700+1 *1A/E*

AM 014 Q 09JUN 4 MEXGRU HK1 2 2325 1055+1 *1A/E*

SA 223 W 10JUN 5 GRUJNB HK1 1700 3 1800 0725+1 *1A/E*

SA 060 W 11JUN 6 JNBLOS HK1 1350 B 1450 2010 *1A/E*
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by galazito: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
@ratchy I am a little bit confuse with the timing intervals basically I must say my concern most is the time to connect the next flight to mexico from Sao paulo.
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by galazito: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
how is it easy getting a german or french transit visa pls just give me a guide sir.
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by ratchy: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
galazito:
@ratchy I am a little bit confuse with the timing intervals basically I must say my concern most is the time to connect the next flight to mexico from Sao paulo.
that's how the time flight is n u won't be required to provide transit visa.
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by aottravels(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
I can help you get something reasonable and cheaper, contact me via my signature!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexico Flight Booking by galazito: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nigeria to south africa to brazil to mexico.
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by galazito: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nigeria to south africa to brazil to mexico.
so with this route I will not need an airport transit visa? pls how much u think the ticket from Nigeria to mexico will cost now?in brazil I hope I will not encounter transiting issues to mexico
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by kareemmasud: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
@ Galazito

Please did you finally travel to Mexico with South African Airways? What of the transit visa, is it required? Please kindly update so I can use it to make decisions. Thank you.
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by galazito: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
kareemmasud:
@ Galazito

Please did you finally travel to Mexico with South African Airways? What of the transit visa, is it required? Please kindly update so I can use it to make decisions. Thank you.
no I change my plan.
Re: Mexico Flight Booking by gusismith: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2019
galazito:

no I change my plan.

How did you trravel? Can you give more details?

(1) (Reply)

My Amazing Experience On A Night Bus From Lagos To Owerri / Help On Relocating To The Gambia / Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.