Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Help On Relocating To The Gambia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help On Relocating To The Gambia (3443 Views)

Advice on Relocating Out of Lagos! / I Just Got To The Gambia / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Relocating To The Gambia by adeyanwale5(m): 3:03am On May 31, 2019
good morning nairalanders, I'm an OND holder and very hardworking youth, I want to relocate to Gambia and I need help and general advice on how I can actualise my motives?
thanks in anticipation for ur subjects and objects.
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by seunny4lif(m): 3:18am On May 31, 2019
Modified

1. Get your Passport or No passport
2. Have around 250K meaning loads of cash because as a Nigeria Passport holder.
3. Get to Mile 2 or Badagry and you will cars loading to Seme border or to even Cotonou.
4.Beware of all those Okadas, Nigeria Police, Nigeria Customs, Nigeria Immigration officers in facts beware of all Nigeria agents at that border undecided undecided undecided.
5.Go to the Immigration office and make sure you are stamp, if you want but they will ask for money like its their right.
6. Enter Seme and you will see driver loading Seme to Lomé or Accra or Cotonou
7.Enter the Cotonou city with those driver and they will drop you at the motor park
8. Eat at the motor park because you can still get a lots of Nigeria meal at the park but mostly Yoruba foods.
9.Tell the Driver you want to board a bus to Bamako, Mali
10. Okada will pick and drop you at Mali Motor parks maybe around 1000 CFA
11. Exchange your Naira in Seme Border or Cotonou but the exchange is almost the same
12.Make sure you buy enough drinks and be already for at least 4 days journey
13. Thinking maybe the driver will not stop?Don't worry the driver will stop for meal or prayers or at border or just for a rest.
14. You will discover at least 4 Nigerians in the Bus of 30 or 40 People.
15. Some buses have AC because the weather is crazy now 40C
16. Reason for holding enough money? Nigeria passport holder are rich according to the rest west Africa countries and the behaviors of Nigeria officers at Seme border make the other also target Nigerians
17. Bamako to Gambia or Dakar by Car or Bus no problem.
18.Gambia girls like Nigerians because we are rich, so be careful and be more be careful of Nigerians guys through your Journey shocked shocked shocked shocked

N.B
Seme border is the worst border ever.
I have been to 20 Africa countries by Land but Seme is a worst.
So, many agents and yet Okada, e.t.c all work for those Agents
Be careful
From Benin rep to Mali, You will see meat and tried.
Suya will be the only thing you will like to eat because no Nigeria foods and i bet you would try their meals.

Gambia Jollof is a Bomb kiss kiss kiss cool
Hold over 250K

Good night

17 Likes

Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Ladiesdream: 3:27am On May 31, 2019
seunny4lif:
Give your Passport and loads of cash because as a Nigeria Passport holder, you will pay more at each border but you can always beat the price now.
Cross over Lagos-Seme border
Enter Seme and you will see driver loading Seme to Lomé or Accra.
Enter the main city with those driver and you will see different buses going to Mali.
Mali is the Center of west Africa(To me )
From Mali you will get bus to any where in West Africa.
Hold over 250K

Good night
how much to Mali
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by adeyanwale5(m): 3:30am On May 31, 2019
seunny4lif:
Give your Passport and loads of cash because as a Nigeria Passport holder, you will pay more at each border but you can always beat the price now.
Enter the main city with those driver and you will see different buses going to Mali.
Hold over 250K

Good night
I'm having ECOWAS passport and pls the 250k should be the lest cash am embarking on the journey with, if am right?
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by adeyanwale5(m): 3:33am On May 31, 2019
Ladiesdream:
how much to Mali
want to relocate too?
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by madridguy(m): 3:43am On May 31, 2019
Over 250k for transport alone ?

seunny4lif:
Hold over 250K

Good night
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by adeyanwale5(m): 3:56am On May 31, 2019
the 250k is ur budget ooo
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Ladiesdream: 4:50am On May 31, 2019
adeyanwale5:

want to relocate too?
Nigerians answering question with questions. . It's well
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by chukwuibuipob: 5:57am On May 31, 2019
sad sad embarassed embarassed tongue angry shocked angry wink grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided grin angry embarassed sad No where to RUNZ..ROAD CLOSED. It's good to travel out.,even Gambia nah Abroad too.Abeg,dnt go waste dat 250k on hopeless mission. There's opportunity here in diz country.,only the wise pipu will see it..Trade with dat 250k(house/food where u running to is NOT FREE.u'll need more than 250k sef).Trade here doesn't mean u shud go stake on Bet9ja oooo.Dig deep and u'll see

2 Likes

Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2019
You wanna leave Nigeria and go to Gambia grin. I don't understand what is it with Nigerians and thinking that Nigeria is the worse country in the world. On the African continent only south Africa and Egypt would give you a better standard of living and present you with more opportunities. You wanna go to Gambia a country that is one of the poorest in the world, has a very small population, has absolutely no natural resources undecided. A country that is poor, horrible for business of any kind and still has a lot of major issues like mass unemployment grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by adeyanwale5(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2019
[quote author=seunny4lif post=78878468]Modify
2. Have around 250K meaning loads of cash because as a Nigeria Passport holder. Hold over 250K
250k for only transport fare or that should be the least budget?
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by seunny4lif(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=adeyanwale5 post=78888353][/quote]
Budget for all Incase of Incasity situation or book a flight to Gambia.
Road trips is fun because you will see a a lot Andreea pass through 4 countries
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Neres33: 2:31pm On May 31, 2019
@seunny4lif thanks bro for this great information, pls what about life in Dakar l want to visit there next year pls kindly gives information about the place thanks bro.
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Ugosample(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
You wanna leave Nigeria and go to Gambia grin. I don't understand what is it with Nigerians and thinking that Nigeria is the worse country in the world. On the African continent only south Africa and Egypt would give you a better standard of living and present you with more opportunities. You wanna go to Gambia a country that is one of the poorest in the world, has a very small population, has absolutely no natural resources undecided. A country that is poor, horrible for business of any kind and still has a lot of major issues like mass unemployment grin cheesy

actually Nigeria is one of the worst countries in the world AS AT TODAY

So much hunger, hopelessness and despondency in that failed $hithole....

And this is coming from me who have travelled to many many countries /cities....

Tho I will not advice him to migrate to the Gambia (well except he wants to enjoy the fancy resorts in Serekunda, )

but the underlying issue is that Nigeria is a dead, failed and finished country

That is why so many youths want to flee to *anywhere* at the same time

Useless cesspit undecided

9 Likes

Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Ugosample(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2019
and if you need to hold 250k to move
is it not better to just take a flight to banjul direct?

3 Likes

Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Ugosample(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
seunny4lif:
Modify

1. Get your Passport or No passport
2. Have around 250K meaning loads of cash because as a Nigeria Passport holder.
3. Get to Mile 2 or Badagry and you will cars loading to Seme border or to even Cotonou.
4.Beware of all those Okadas, Nigeria Police, Nigeria Customs, Nigeria Immigration officers in facts beware of all Nigeria agents at that border undecided undecided undecided.
5.Go to the Immigration office and make sure you are stamp, if you want but they will ask for money like its their right.
6. Enter Seme and you will see driver loading Seme to Lomé or Accra or Cotonou
7.Enter the Cotonou city with those driver and they will drop you at the motor park
8. Eat at the motor park because you can still get a lots of Nigeria meal at the park but mostly Yoruba foods.
9.Tell the Driver you want to board a bus to Bamako, Mali
10. Okada will pick and drop you at Mali Motor parks maybe around 1000 CFA
11. Exchange your Naira in Seme Border or Cotonou but the exchange is almost the same
12.Make sure you buy enough drinks and be already for at least 4 days journey
13. Thinking maybe the driver will not stop?Don't worry the driver will stop for meal or prayers or at border or just for a rest.
14. You will discover at least 4 Nigerians in the Bus of 30 or 40 People.
15. Some buses have AC because the weather is crazy now 40C
16. Reason for holding enough money? Nigeria passport holder are rich according to the rest west Africa countries and the behaviors of Nigeria officers at Seme border make the other also target Nigerians
17. Bamako to Gambia or Dakar by Car or Bus no problem.
18.Gambia girls like Nigerians because we are rich, so be careful and be more be careful of Nigerians guys through your Journey shocked shocked shocked shocked

N.B
Seme border is the worst border ever.
I have been to 20 Africa countries by Land but Seme is a worst.
So, many agents and yet Okada, e.t.c all work for those Agents
Be careful
From Benin rep to Mali, You will see meat and tried.
Suya will be the only thing you will like to eat because no Nigeria foods and i bet you would try their meals.

Gambia Jollof is a Bomb kiss kiss kiss cool
Hold over 250K

Good night

a flight may save him All the stress

especially if he buys a one way ticket
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Ugosample(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2019
@Hadampson I see you
comment ça va?

1 Like

Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Hadampson(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2019
Ugosample:
@Hadampson I see you

comment ça va?

Je vais bien et vous?

Been a while boss smiley
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2019
Ugosample:

actually Nigeria is one of the worst countries in the world AS AT TODAY

So much hunger, hopelessness and despondency in that failed $hithole....

And this is coming from me who have travelled to many many countries /cities....

Tho I will not advice him to migrate to the Gambia (well except he wants to enjoy the fancy resorts in Serekunda, )

but the underlying issue is that Nigeria is a dead, failed and finished country

That is why so many youths want to flee to *anywhere* at the same time

Useless cesspit undecided

Your anti Nigerian rants have become so boring. Let go of the hate before it kills you. I bet you aren't in Nigeria but you will never cease any moment to abuse and mock her on social media undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Ugosample(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

Your anti Nigerian rants have become so boring. Let go of the hate before it kills you. I bet you aren't in Nigeria but you will never cease any moment to abuse and mock her on social media undecided

I am pained because my country of origin is now the poverty capital of the world

every time I land at Murtala,it's the same smell of hopelessness undecided

and to think that many fools still love those who killed the country is sickening

10 Likes

Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2019
Ugosample:

I am pained because my country of origin is now the poverty capital of the world

every time I land at Murtala,it's the same smell of hopelessness undecided

and to think that many fools still love those who killed the country is sickening

Nigerias major problem is leadership but there are many individual Nigerians who have gone against all odds and are doing great stuff. It's frustrating here alright but in the same sea of frustrations they are also opportunities. Paystack, flutterwaves, andela and tizeti and a host of other upcoming major companies are built by young Nigerians. While the leadership is horrible it shouldn't stop us from doing the little we can do instead of sitting and complaining all the time. Complaining and abusing the country will change nothing. It would not change the fact that Buhari will be president for the next four years. It won't also change the fact that the economy might end up being worse than the last four years. So instead of complaining why not worry and do things you have an absolute control over.
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Ugosample(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

Nigerias major problem is leadership but there are many individual Nigerians who have gone against all odds and are doing great stuff. It's frustrating here alright but in the same sea of frustrations they are also opportunities. Paystack, flutterwaves, andela and tizeti and a host of other upcoming major companies are built by young Nigerians. While the leadership is horrible it shouldn't stop us from doing the little we can do instead of sitting and complaining all the time. Complaining and abusing the country will change nothing. It would not change the fact that Buhari will be president for the next four years. It won't also change the fact that the economy might end up being worse than the last four years. So instead of complaining why not worry and do things you have an absolute control over.

Absolute control like leaving the failed country

I come from a relatively well to do home back in Nigeria (my very old man being a successful business man) BUT living comfortably in the midst of SO MUCH POVERTY HUNGER AND HOPELESSNESS is some thing I cannot do even with all the millions

Cruising around seeing how people suffer causes me excruciating pain. .
seeing kids that should br innocent and in school or in the playground becoming haggard breadwinners is painful as well...

Or seeing young men and women roaming the streets unemployed/underemployed undecided

Most Nigerians have not gotten to that level of consciousness yet; instead they will thank "God" for elevating them and then oppressing the ones that are not as fortunate as them.....

The business I'm doing is fine by me, and by God's grace I hope to expand into east Africa.....
Let me invest in serious countries.

BUHARI is president for another 4 yrs undecided

Just imagine

10 Likes

Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2019
Ugosample:

Absolute control like leaving the failed country

I come from a relatively well to do home back in Nigeria (my very old man being a successful business man) BUT living comfortably in the midst of SO MUCH POVERTY HUNGER AND HOPELESSNESS is some thing I cannot do even with all the millions

Cruising around seeing how people suffer causes me excruciating pain. .
seeing kids that should br innocent and in school or in the playground becoming haggard breadwinners is painful as well...

Or seeing young men and women roaming the streets unemployed/underemployed undecided

Most Nigerians have not gotten to that level of consciousness yet; instead they will thank "God" for elevating them and then oppressing the ones that are not as fortunate as them.....

The business I'm doing is fine by me, and by God's grace I hope to expand into east Africa.....
Let me invest in serious countries.

BUHARI is president for another 4 yrs undecided

Just imagine
Trust me you won't be missed. Even if ten million Nigerians leave the country today, the effects won't be felt neither would they be missed. There are over two hundred million Nigerians already. Just stop abusing the country with every chance you get on social media. Hate consumes undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Ugosample(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

Trust me you won't be missed. Even if ten million Nigerians leave the country today, the effects won't be felt neither would they be missed. There are over two hundred million Nigerians already. Just stop abusing the country with every chance you get on social media. Hate consumes undecided lipsrsealed

I don't want or need anyone to miss me...
And to hr quite honest whether Nigeria misses me or not, i don't give two fvcks

I only miss my family and close friends I made while growing up.
nothing else.

Failed cesspit poverty capital grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by skylane: 9:52pm On May 31, 2019
Hadampson:

Je vais bien et vous?
Been a while boss smiley
combien les langue que parlez vous Monsieur
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Hadampson(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2019
skylane:
combien les langue que parlez vous Monsieur

grin grin

Je ne comprends pas
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by AstralBody: 10:05pm On May 31, 2019
madridguy:
Over 250k for transport alone ?

So u won run comot too? grin cheesy After una don vote Buhari. U no dey come politics section com sing Buhari praise's again? Is everything ok n are u happy now,spike? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by skylane: 10:07pm On May 31, 2019
Hadampson:

grin grin

Je ne comprends pas
awww mais parlez vous le langue du allemand (german) tres bien je vous voire beaucoup
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Hadampson(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2019
skylane:
awww mais parlez vous le langue du allemand (german) tres bien je vous voire beaucoup

Honestly, i don't understand o

I only know some phrases in French
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by skylane: 10:25pm On May 31, 2019
Hadampson:

Honestly, i don't understand o

I only know some phrases in French
ok no problem but i notice you speak German very well n u seem to have good knowledge of europe well am a veterinary student soon will be graduating sha which european country go make sense
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by Hadampson(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2019
skylane:
ok no problem but i notice you speak German very well n u seem to have good knowledge of europe well am a veterinary student soon will be graduating sha which european country go make sense

Your course is restricted bro.. Canada, New Zealand and Australia is your best bet
Re: Help On Relocating To The Gambia by seunny4lif(m): 12:32am On Jun 01, 2019
Don’t just think about Deutschland
skylane:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? / Is It Possible To Travel Abroad By Sea? / How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.